I really do not like Bukayo Saka as a footballer

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
I really do not like Bukayo Saka as a footballer

Post by Bigpokey24 »

first he plays for assanal, then England.... I have no good words to speak about him...just seeing him running up and down playiing for England vexes me a lot ...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I really do not like Bukayo Saka as a footballer

Post by The YeyeMan »

Thanks for sharing.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Donzman
Egg
Egg

Post by Donzman »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:36 pm first he plays for assanal, then England.... I have no good words to speak about him...just seeing him running up and down playiing for England vexes me a lot ...
The boy is a baller. I feel England is not utilizing properly.
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

J. E. A. L. O. U.S. Y.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

not every thought needs to be shared honorable BP.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

:rotf:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Top player. He did really well today and gave the French all sorts of problems today
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:39 pm Top player. He did really well today and gave the French all sorts of problems today
He will NEVER win a trophy at international level. NEVER!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Overhyped player.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:39 am Overhyped player.
I dont think so. He is not as skillful or as fast or as talented as some of the top talents of the world like then Mbappe. But he i outrageously intelligent and that is what will separate him from the shaft and make him great.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:36 am
YUJAM wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:39 pm Top player. He did really well today and gave the French all sorts of problems today
Deep inside, he’s probably saying the same about Nigeria to justify his decision to play for England. Make una leave the boy alone.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:44 am
Deep inside, he’s probably saying the same about Nigeria to justify his decision to play for England. Make una leave the boy alone.
You are right. Unfortunately, his father has failed him. If his father did not fail him, his father would have told him that since England last won their ONLY (and final) ever trophy, Nigeria has won:

1. 3 major trophies
2. 1 intercontinental trophy
3. 1 Olympic gold.

And I will tell you this, Nigeria will win several major trophies during the period Saka will play for England and be trophyless. Do you want to bet? :D

They might be higher rated on FIFA;s ranking, but the fact is that when it comes to winning, we are not their mates. FACT! We win, they dont!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:54 am
You are right. Unfortunately, his father has failed him. If his father did not fail him, his father would have told him that since England last won their ONLY (and final) ever trophy, Nigeria has won:

1. 3 major trophies
3. 1 Olympic gold.

And I will tell you this, Nigeria will win several major trophies during the period Saka will play for England and be trophyless. Do you want to bet? :D

They might be higher rated on FIFA;s ranking, but the fact is that when it comes to winning, we are not their mates.
FACT! We win, they dont!
Please take it easy on Inglaterra.
I believe they need an African coach at the senior level. That's the only way their abundant
skillful talents can be utilized. Their 'huff-and-puff' plus power game, is outdated.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

joao wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:07 pm

1. 3 major trophies
3. 1 Olympic gold.

They might be higher rated on FIFA;s ranking, but the fact is that when it comes to winning, we are not their mates.
FACT! We win, they dont!
I believe they need an African coach at the senior level. That's the only way their abundant
skillful talents can be utilized. Their 'huff-and-puff' plus power game, is outdated.
KAI! CE! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Why don't we loan them Coach Austin Eguavoen?
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

furiously frank wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:06 pm

1. 3 major trophies
3. 1 Olympic gold.

FACT! We win, they dont!
you might be on to something. 4-4-2! Saka will play Finidi! Rashford will play Amunike and then you have Foden doing Okocha and feeding Kane, who will play Yekini. I am convinced that Rice can play Oliseh in the anchor role! wing play, fast, flying on the left and the right! 4-4-2!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:50 am

1. 3 major trophies
3. 1 Olympic gold.

FACT! We win, they dont!
you might be on to something. 4-4-2! Saka will play Finidi! Rashford will play Amunike and then you have Foden doing Okocha and feeding Kane, who will play Yekini. I am convinced that Rice can play Oliseh in the anchor role! wing play, fast, flying on the left and the right! 4-4-2!
Who will play the "hey yous"?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

kalani JR wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:16 am

1. 3 major trophies
3. 1 Olympic gold.

FACT! We win, they dont!
Maguire = Yobo?

1Naija, no shoot, na kid i de kid... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:21 pm

1. 3 major trophies
3. 1 Olympic gold.

FACT! We win, they dont!
Maguire = Yobo?

1Naija, no shoot, na kid i de kid... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1. 3 major trophies
3. 1 Olympic gold.

FACT! We win, they dont!
Kalvin Phillips go hold that role well well.