Mbappe vs Thierry Henry

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Mbappe vs Thierry Henry

Post by bamenda boy »

Who was better at their prime?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mbappe vs Thierry Henry

Post by Comrade Machel »

bamenda boy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:18 am Who was better at their prime?
FOR ME, Mbappe. Not disrespecting Henry but he just wasn't critical enough to decide big games like Mbappe often is
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Mbappe is on a Pele trajectory.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Mbappe for sure.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I was probably Henri's biggest fan at some point. As "arrogant" as Henri was, I think what will separate Mbappe from Henri is mentality. Mbappe has the mentality of a "killer!" I hope for the kid's sake, he moves to Madrid next year. He cant continue to at PSG. he needs to take his throne.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:38 pm Mbappe is on a Pele trajectory.
Yup
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:14 pm I was probably Henri's biggest fan at some point. As "arrogant" as Henri was, I think what will separate Mbappe from Henri is mentality. Mbappe has the mentality of a "killer!" I hope for the kid's sake, he moves to Madrid next year. He cant continue to at PSG. he needs to take his throne.
He played like a horror movie villain, the type that you think you've killed yet somehow shows up again at the last second. I wanted him to make that move to Madrid last season but he's still young. Turns 24 in a couple of days and might have a claim to being the greatest player in a country that produced Zidane, Kopa, Platini and others. Not betting against him being the first player to be on the winning side of three World Cup final matches.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The thing is Mbappes patience at his age is just remarkable, he doesn’t try to force things, he knows in 90 mins he WILL get a break or two and few chances to stretch the defense and he focuses more on being clinical when those chances do come. Hopefully he wins more WCs.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kylian reminds me of Ronaldo

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved