Pele Has Passed On….

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Pele Has Passed On….

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Cheeiii!! We are all getting old o! A whole Pele! A whole Edson Arantes do Nascimento! A whole O Rei! Gone! RIP good sir. You were a consummate gentleman and the best ever to play the game of football!

Wha choo looking at?!
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

The man passes on but the legend lives on

What a blessing to have been alive during his (later) football playing years

Truly the greatest
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

RIP to the King.
seunt
Egg
Egg

Post by seunt »

RIP
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." -Michael Jordan
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Back in the day before the internet and videos, my Dad bought me this book and I was mesmerised by Pele and the yellow shirt of Brazil. Rest in power O Rei.
http://www.naijiant.com/
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

cic old boy wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:41 am Back in the day before the internet and videos, my Dad bought me this book and I was mesmerised by Pele and the yellow shirt of Brazil. Rest in power O Rei.
Yes, that was the first Pele book I read too. My son read it too, and skattalized it in re-reading it.