Erling Haaland

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Erling Haaland

Post by Coach »

Big burly figure of Goliathan Samwise Allardyce casting a huge shadow across the penalty box. Who’s man enough? What was that Erling, you can have this one Ilkay…not at all surprised. Dixie would’ve met the matter square on.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The First Genuine Superstar We Have Had :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nah una Jaime tok am o! :lol: :lol: A guy who could not be highest goal scorer in Norway, Austria and Germany came to England to be the Messiah! :woot:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Redknapp? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

danfo driver wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:45 am :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Very disrespectful :ohmy: :roll:
Thiery Henry, Ronaldo etc Haarland has nothing on them
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Comrade Machel wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:02 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:45 am :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Did An EPL legend - Jaime - call him the first GENUINE superstar THEY have had? :D

Dont you think a legend of that league, whose family has controlled the league for decades would know? :D
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

danfo driver wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:17 pm
Did An EPL legend - Jaime - call him the first GENUINE superstar THEY have had? :D

Dont you think a legend of that league, whose family has controlled the league for decades would know? :D
I have a theory but let me bite my tongue for now. Surely no serious football person can genuinely believe Haarland is greatest superstar to grace the EPL. It's got be a sick joke. It can only be

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Comrade Machel wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 8:26 am

I have a theory but let me bite my tongue for now. Surely no serious football person can genuinely believe Haarland is greatest superstar to grace the EPL. It's got be a sick joke. It can only be
My comrade! But you didnt answer my questions.

Jaime is one of their legends and his family has pretty much built their league for them. Any true EPL fan would adore and kowtow to the Redknapp family, as they are the monarch of the EPL.

Also, he didnt say "Haaland is the greatest superstar to grace the EPL." He said "the first genuine superstar we have had."

Would you disagree that a legend, whose family made the league, would know what is true of THEIR league? :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Now voted the best player in your country. :D :lol:
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

danfo driver wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 2:14 pm
Comrade Machel wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 8:26 am

My comrade! But you didnt answer my questions.

Jaime is one of their legends and his family has pretty much built their league for them. Any true EPL fan would adore and kowtow to the Redknapp family, as they are the monarch of the EPL.

Also, he didnt say "Haaland is the greatest superstar to grace the EPL." He said "the first genuine superstar we have had."

Would you disagree that a legend, whose family made the league, would know what is true of THEIR league? :D

I disagree with everything he said chief. The redknapp's are at the centre of everything wrong with English football. He Harry is always held up as one of the best EPL midfielders yet I can't even think of a single thing I associate with him. Just like his dad who ran a money laundering operation and was a coach during his spare time

He must have been drunk when he said that rubbish

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Comrade Machel wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 7:09 pm

I disagree with everything he said chief. The redknapp's are at the centre of everything wrong with English football. He Harry is always held up as one of the best EPL midfielders yet I can't even think of a single thing I associate with him. Just like his dad who ran a money laundering operation and was a coach during his spare time

But . . . My Comrade, you are still not answering the questions asked. The Redknapps may be at the center of everything wrong with English football and his father may be the English Salisu, BUT:
Would you disagree that a legend, whose family made the league, would know what is true of THEIR league?

My dear comrade, this is a very simple question :D
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

danfo driver wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 8:42 pm
Comrade Machel wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 7:09 pm

But . . . My Comrade, you are still not answering the questions asked. The Redknapps may be at the center of everything wrong with English football and his father may be the English Salisu, BUT:
Would you disagree that a legend, whose family made the league, would know what is true of THEIR league?

My dear comrade, this is a very simple question :D
Chief I disagree. But since they are held in high esteem their opinions will be embraced by most English fans that's true but no way can it be true that Haaland is first genuine superstar to come to their league

Etoo was a mega star when he joined the EPL. What had haaland done in Europe compared to Etoo when they joined the EPL.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Comrade Machel wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 9:03 pm

Chief I disagree. But since they are held in high esteem their opinions will be embraced by most English fans that's true but no way can it be true that Haaland is first genuine superstar to come to their league

Etoo was a mega star when he joined the EPL. What had haaland done in Europe compared to Etoo when they joined the EPL.
You are still dodging the question, my dear comrade. If this were a motion before a court of law, I will inform the court that I am not arguing the substance of the issue, but rather the procedural aspect of the matter. My question to you, comrade, is not whether Haaland is the first genuine superstar to grace their league. That is Sir Jaime's opinion. My sole question to you is:

Whether a legend, whose family made a league, would know what is true of THE league that his family made?

Please respond to that simple question, my dear comrade :D
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

These pundits and their hyperbole can be cringeworthy sometimes but you've got to understand why they say these things. They want to hype up their product, it's their job. Speaking of Henry, the other day he said Kevin DeBruyne has the best brain in football he's ever seen. This isn't even a slight on KDB as I think he's going to go down as one of the Premier League's best midfielders ever but we all know Henry was capping.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

But Jaime Redknapp is not just a random "pundit." He is a legend of that league, and his family made the league what it is today. When it comes to EPL, he is royalty.
Mr. Piffington wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 10:33 am
These pundits and their hyperbole can be cringeworthy sometimes but you've got to understand why they say these things. They want to hype up their product, it's their job. Speaking of Henry, the other day he said Kevin DeBruyne has the best brain in football he's ever seen. This isn't even a slight on KDB as I think he's going to go down as one of the Premier League's best midfielders ever but we all know Henry was capping.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

danfo driver wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 4:46 pm But Jaime Redknapp is not just a random "pundit." He is a legend of that league, and his family made the league what it is today. When it comes to EPL, he is royalty.
Whether he's "royalty" or not, he's just doing his job and it's best to just see it as that.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Admiral Sean Wellington Dyche OBE to restore the rule of law. London’s England. EPL comes as boot. The Mesopotamians fall at the gates of Old England. Erlingunigwe vs John Jerry Mina, MBE. No chance.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mr. Piffington wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:51 am
Whether he's "royalty" or not, he's just doing his job and it's best to just see it as that.
So we are to believe you on what you believe Jaime Redknapp is doing? How does that work? we take your word for it? You know Redknapp personally? He has whispered it in your ear? I suggest we focus on the words of Redknapp publicly? Dont you think so? :D
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Yep
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

I listened to the comments and he talks about superstars coming to the EPL. Ronaldo was not a star when he came. Henry was not a star when he signed to Arsenal he was coming from Juventus where according to wikipedia he was not always a starter. He did not say that KDB is the best midfielder he has seen. He has said the best brain. Could you mention a better brain in midfield?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Paul Pogba, any utterance to the contrary is racist.

As for Prince Erlingbunigwe, King Dixie Dean sits comfortably on the big six and 0. Game of thrones? Hardly.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

danfo driver wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 3:05 pm
Mr. Piffington wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:51 am
So we are to believe you on what you believe Jaime Redknapp is doing? How does that work? we take your word for it? You know Redknapp personally? He has whispered it in your ear? I suggest we focus on the words of Redknapp publicly? Dont you think so? :D
Danfo make sure your curse on Haaland is on point. I hope you are up to date on your monthly premiums to your witch doctor

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

King Dixie ‘6 and 0’ Dean.