Erling Haaland

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Erling Haaland

Post by camex »

Coach wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:10 pm ^Paul Pogba, any utterance to the contrary is racist.

As for Prince Erlingbunigwe, King Dixie Dean sits comfortably on the big six and 0. Game of thrones? Hardly.
In any event, I just posted some passes of KDB.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Erlingbunigwe’s haul has nothing to do with the superlative inducing supply line of Kevin De Bruyne.

Waiting for big sixties. 4 or is it 5 games to go?
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

Coach wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:12 am Erlingbunigwe’s haul has nothing to do with the superlative inducing supply line of Kevin De Bruyne.

Waiting for big sixties. 4 or is it 5 games to go?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

TOODD - There’s Only One Dixie Dean.
Six and 0.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"The first GENUINE superstar we have had!" :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kid continues to not only destroy their league, but destroy all their legend's records. Like Jaime said, "the first GENUINE superstar we have had!" :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Six and 0. Sir Willliam Montgomery Dixington Dean, OBE. One of a kind.
worldfootball
Egg
Egg

Post by worldfootball »

Haaland will be even better than Messi and Ronaldo.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

worldfootball wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:08 pm Haaland will be even better than Messi and Ronaldo.
The latter, possibly, depending on the definition of better. The former, not humanly possible.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Coach wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:51 pm
worldfootball wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:08 pm Haaland will be even better than Messi and Ronaldo.
The latter, possibly, depending on the definition of better. The former, not humanly possible.
:biggrin:
Of course he will beat Messi the fake arse goat with no balls, who won a fake world cup at 50 against a depleted French team suffering from flu. :lol: Useless lucky asterisk goat. :D :taunt:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

ohsee wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:58 pm
Of course he will beat Messi the fake arse goat with no balls, who won a fake world cup at 50 against a depleted French team suffering from flu. :lol: Useless lucky asterisk goat. :D :taunt:
With 5 awarded penalties. Possibly a record number of PKs awarded to any team at a WC. I am still angry Argentina won that WC. Kai!!!

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

he does it again! walking this weak league. Have they ever had another player dominate them like this? was Jaime right? is the the first genuine superstar they have had?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

THE FIRST :woot:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Stop posting garbage. Cristiano and Bale both won Player of the season and Young player of the season in the same season.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 4:04 pm Stop posting garbage. Cristiano and Bale both won Player of the season and Young player of the season in the same season.
Do you agree with your Jaime, that Haaland is the first genuine superstar to grace your league? :D
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:01 pm
With 5 awarded penalties. Possibly a record number of PKs awarded to any team at a WC. I am still angry Argentina won that WC. Kai!!!
Nna, the thing still dey pain me too. When Randal Kolo Muani failed to bury that one-on-one with the Argie goalkeeper in the dying seconds of extra time, my son said France have lost. He did not think they would win the penarity shoot-out, and he was right. :mad:
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Uncle ohsee, I noticed you think Messi it overrated.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

ohsee wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:57 am
Nna, the thing still dey pain me too. When Randal Kolo Muani failed to bury that one-on-one with the Argie goalkeeper in the dying seconds of extra time, my son said France have lost. He did not think they would win the penarity shoot-out, and he was right. :mad:
I was airborne :mrgreen: and the scream of goal don comot my mouth already when Kolo Muani fired that shot. Chei! If only he had chipped the ball, or taken an extra touch, or ...

Also if only Griezmann and Giroud had been on the field to take PKs. Have never seen either of them miss a PK. Anyway my (slight) consolation is that Argentina really suffered to win that final game. A game they should have comfortably wrapped up in 90 minutes given their 2-0 lead. Whenever I feel like a laugh I watch the video of Di Maria panic-crying on the Argie bench when France equalized. :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Mr. Piffington wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:36 am Uncle ohsee, I noticed you think Messi it overrated.
Chief, my arguments are always subtle. He is not overrated by knowledgeable people, but he is not the GOAT. Also, I am just harassing Coachito, a well-known Messi worshipper. :biggrin:
Last edited by ohsee on Sun May 28, 2023 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:21 am
I was airborne :mrgreen: and the scream of goal don comot my mouth already when Kolo Muani fired that shot. Chei! If only he had chipped the ball, or taken an extra touch, or ...

Also if only Griezmann and Giroud had been on the field to take PKs. Have never seen either of them miss a PK. Anyway my (slight) consolation is that Argentina really suffered to win that final game. A game they should have comfortably wrapped up in 90 minutes given their 2-0 lead. Whenever I feel like a laugh I watch the video of Di Maria panic-crying on the Argie bench when France equalized. :laugh:
Oga m, the world of football and the football gods conspired to dash Messi a World Cup. I guess everybody felt sorry for him. :biggrin:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Mazi, much like Ronaldo of old and the Maradona and Pele to much older, Messi is the extraterrestrial of this era. From a purely footballing perspective, he stands alone in his era, always has.
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

ohsee wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:40 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:21 am

Oga m, the world of football and the football gods conspired to dash Messi a World Cup. I guess everybody felt sorry for him. :biggrin:
I like many football afficionados felt that Messi deserved a world cup. But if Deschamps had not sent Benzema packing, he could have help France. So in the end, it was just that Messi won a world cup.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 1:31 pm he does it again! walking this weak league. Have they ever had another player dominate them like this? was Jaime right? is the the first genuine superstar they have had?
They literally had Ronaldo when he won his first WPOY. Also I think Beckham has to count.