UEFA to close contract loophole to stop clubs bypassing Financial Fair Play rules

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
UEFA to close contract loophole to stop clubs bypassing Financial Fair Play rules

Post by Bigpokey24 »

yeye UEFA ..i am sure nah assanal wey go snitch
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: UEFA to close contract loophole to stop clubs bypassing Financial Fair Play rules

Post by Bigpokey24 »

That means £89m signing Mykhailo Mudryk will be valued at £11m a year over his eight-and-a-half-year deal.

Uefa is to set a five-year limit over which a transfer fee can be spread.

Clubs will still be able to offer longer deals under UK regulations but will not be able to stretch transfer fees beyond the first five years.

The change to FFP rules will come into force during the summer and will not apply retrospectively.
the bad belle from assanal nah real wah ooo

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/64383217
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: UEFA to close contract loophole to stop clubs bypassing Financial Fair Play rules

Post by balo »

I hope they put a stop to crazy player valuations too.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:15 pm I hope they put a stop to crazy player valuations too.
No body is forced to pay such amount only chelshit want to pay above value of players.
Imagine what they pay for RL then loan him to inter back and paying part of his salary after buying him for 100 million.
No club with this right sense will pay such amount
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:33 pm
balo wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:15 pm I hope they put a stop to crazy player valuations too.
No body is forced to pay such amount only chelshit want to pay above value of players.
Imagine what they pay for RL then loan him to inter back and paying part of his salary after buying him for 100 million.
No club with this right sense will pay such amount
Arsenal bids 60m British Pounds for Caicedo.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

How do you propose they do that?

I think the best way to curb this problem is for UEFA should adopt the NBA model regarding salary cap, and squad roster limit.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

theYemster wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:02 am
How do you propose they do that?

I think the best way to curb this problem is for UEFA should adopt the NBA model regarding salary cap, and squad roster limit.
Yes, a broad salary cap across the leagues would get the ball rolling. Selling clubs overreach with the perceived dependence on a certain player, amongst the other indices they use in assigning a valuation to such player.