CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Post Reply
User avatar
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 13989
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by wiseone »

User avatar
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 34593
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by Coach »

Brown paper bag settlement. Life saving. Would’ve been butchered behind the gates. Playing career finished in the UK one would imagine and with Saudi trying to brush up its image in a bid to secure the Mundial, might find the desert out of bounds. China? MLS? Russia? After all, he hasn’t been convicted.
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 27109
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:09 pm Brown paper bag settlement. Life saving. Would’ve been butchered behind the gates. Playing career finished in the UK one would imagine and with Saudi trying to brush up its image in a bid to secure the Mundial, might find the desert out of bounds. China? MLS? Russia? After all, he hasn’t been convicted.
I can see you are devastated by this. :lol: No wonder you couldnt read my comment on the other thread and understand the narrowly tailored analysis I was making :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Anyway, the same China, MLS (America o), Russia that Partey went to, is the same one that Greenwood will go to. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
User avatar
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 34593
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by Coach »

Ever the eternal recess. Left the playground in Secondary school. Do tell when Partey’s case filled the folders of CPS? Google is your friend, as the social mediarites say and thus all of Utd’s known fixtures outstanding will be listed, so tell which game or games the crystal balls sees Greenwood playing in. Thanks.
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 27109
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:46 pm Ever the eternal recess. Left the playground in Secondary school. Do tell when Partey’s case filled the folders of CPS? Google is your friend, as the social mediarites say and thus all of Utd’s known fixtures outstanding will be listed, so tell which game or games the crystal balls sees Greenwood playing in. Thanks.
Take it easy bro. It is well. You'll be fine. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Posts: 6841
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by Sleaky72 »

Coach wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:09 pm Brown paper bag settlement. Life saving. Would’ve been butchered behind the gates. Playing career finished in the UK one would imagine and with Saudi trying to brush up its image in a bid to secure the Mundial, might find the desert out of bounds. China? MLS? Russia? After all, he hasn’t been convicted.
So it’s okay Ched Evans who actually went to jail for rape and escaped after being behind bars on supposed “new evidence” to be back playing for years but a lad who didn’t even have his case go to trial “be finished in the UK”?
Chief I’m not having that.
That’s clear racial double standards…
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Posts: 6841
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by Sleaky72 »

[tweet][/tweet]

The football world is watching United … lemme see how they try to black list this young man
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 27109
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:06 am
Coach wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:09 pm Brown paper bag settlement. Life saving. Would’ve been butchered behind the gates. Playing career finished in the UK one would imagine and with Saudi trying to brush up its image in a bid to secure the Mundial, might find the desert out of bounds. China? MLS? Russia? After all, he hasn’t been convicted.
So it’s okay Ched Evans who actually went to jail for rape and escaped after being behind bars on supposed “new evidence” to be back playing for years but a lad who didn’t even have his case go to trial “be finished in the UK”?
Chief I’m not having that.
That’s clear racial double standards…
Anyone who knows waterloo and his deep disgusting love for the English and anything "white," know what is happening here.

Even people who go to prison for murder are permitted to have a "second chance i society" and allowed to make a living to support themselves. That is actually a significant foundation in the justice system.

This sick individual, who is in his 50s, is devastated because an 19 year old child has a chance to turn his life around and do right! A 19 year old child! The woman who accused him has moved on, but a 50 year old sick human being wants to commit suicide. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Greenwood will come back and he will play at the highest level! At United or at another top club! And he will be one of the best players in the game over the next 12-15 years before he retires. Chew on that and choke on the bone! :roll:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 27109
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:10 am [tweet][/tweet]

The football world is watching United … lemme see how they try to black list this young man
Two Words - Ryan Giggs. :D

If they are foolish enough to take a stoopid action, they will gift another top club a 100m player! :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
User avatar
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 34593
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by Coach »

@Sleaky, as far as the okayness of Ched Evans playing football post-conviction is concerned, there is a noteworthy omission from your argument. Yes, Ched Evans is playing football again but one need only look at Sheff United’s attempt to re-sign him to learn of the challenges faced by the club in such instances. Sponsorships dropped, board members resigning, threats of stadium stand name changes if he were reemployed by the Blades, the list was endless.

The man is lucky to be playing but went through hell to get that luck. Greenwood has faced no court and therefore should be able to resume his career at United, the question is whether United will be willing to risk the blowback. There are certainly lobbyists and whoever else waiting to protest against anything other than his public execution. And yes, race is no doubt a factor here.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Posts: 6841
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by Sleaky72 »

Coach wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:58 am @Sleaky, as far as the okayness of Ched Evans playing football post-conviction is concerned, there is a noteworthy omission from your argument. Yes, Ched Evans is playing football again but one need only look at Sheff United’s attempt to re-sign him to learn of the challenges faced by the club in such instances. Sponsorships dropped, board members resigning, threats of stadium stand name changes if he were reemployed by the Blades, the list was endless.

The man is lucky to be playing but went through hell to get that luck. Greenwood has faced no court and therefore should be able to resume his career at United, the question is whether United will be willing to risk the blowback. There are certainly lobbyists and whoever else waiting to protest against anything other than his public execution. And yes, race is no doubt a factor here.
Coach it’s different because Ched actually had sex with the woman and went to jail after being convicted. This young man has been found totally not guilty and it didn’t even go to trial. IMHO, and I hope I’m not being prejudicial, I do believe that if he was freckled faced ginger this would be so done.

Hell even Ronaldo paid off a woman and admitted to having sex with her to which she later accused him of rape and he is still plying his trade. Nah im not having it … Injustice is injustice my good man … not having it.
Us folks of the UK need to stand up for the rights of all regardless.
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 27109
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by danfo driver »

Harry Maguire, club captain -- convicted of aggravated assault, resisting arrest and attempted bribery.
he returned, club embraced, gave him the arm band! the privilege of being white!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Posts: 110878
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk and coach won't like this oooo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Posts: 7483
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by kalani JR »

Basically he and the girl started dating again and she stopped cooperating as a witness.
User avatar
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Posts: 7483
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:42 am Damunk and coach won't like this oooo
Pokey you always take one approach to these cases? Why is that?
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Posts: 110878
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:19 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:42 am Damunk and coach won't like this oooo
Pokey you always take one approach to these cases? Why is that?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Posts: 7483
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:27 pm
kalani JR wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:19 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:42 am Damunk and coach won't like this oooo
Pokey you always take one approach to these cases? Why is that?
I don't see how these are similar cases.
User avatar
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 37887
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by txj »

Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:26 am
Coach wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:58 am @Sleaky, as far as the okayness of Ched Evans playing football post-conviction is concerned, there is a noteworthy omission from your argument. Yes, Ched Evans is playing football again but one need only look at Sheff United’s attempt to re-sign him to learn of the challenges faced by the club in such instances. Sponsorships dropped, board members resigning, threats of stadium stand name changes if he were reemployed by the Blades, the list was endless.

The man is lucky to be playing but went through hell to get that luck. Greenwood has faced no court and therefore should be able to resume his career at United, the question is whether United will be willing to risk the blowback. There are certainly lobbyists and whoever else waiting to protest against anything other than his public execution. And yes, race is no doubt a factor here.
Coach it’s different because Ched actually had sex with the woman and went to jail after being convicted. This young man has been found totally not guilty and it didn’t even go to trial. IMHO, and I hope I’m not being prejudicial, I do believe that if he was freckled faced ginger this would be so done.

Hell even Ronaldo paid off a woman and admitted to having sex with her to which she later accused him of rape and he is still plying his trade. Nah im not having it … Injustice is injustice my good man … not having it.
Us folks of the UK need to stand up for the rights of all regardless.


Who found or declared him not guilty?

Not going to trial b/c the principal witness reneged is not evidence of lack of guilt. That is why Man United has launched their own investigation.

I'll be shocked if he ever played for them again...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Posts: 6841
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by Sleaky72 »

txj wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:56 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:26 am
Coach wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:58 am @Sleaky, as far as the okayness of Ched Evans playing football post-conviction is concerned, there is a noteworthy omission from your argument. Yes, Ched Evans is playing football again but one need only look at Sheff United’s attempt to re-sign him to learn of the challenges faced by the club in such instances. Sponsorships dropped, board members resigning, threats of stadium stand name changes if he were reemployed by the Blades, the list was endless.

The man is lucky to be playing but went through hell to get that luck. Greenwood has faced no court and therefore should be able to resume his career at United, the question is whether United will be willing to risk the blowback. There are certainly lobbyists and whoever else waiting to protest against anything other than his public execution. And yes, race is no doubt a factor here.
Coach it’s different because Ched actually had sex with the woman and went to jail after being convicted. This young man has been found totally not guilty and it didn’t even go to trial. IMHO, and I hope I’m not being prejudicial, I do believe that if he was freckled faced ginger this would be so done.

Hell even Ronaldo paid off a woman and admitted to having sex with her to which she later accused him of rape and he is still plying his trade. Nah im not having it … Injustice is injustice my good man … not having it.
Us folks of the UK need to stand up for the rights of all regardless.


Who found or declared him not guilty?

Not going to trial b/c the principal witness reneged is not evidence of lack of guilt. That is why Man United has launched their own investigation.

I'll be shocked if he ever played for them again...
TXJ,
Is this a language issue?
You can see I didn’t say innocent, but NOT GUILTY!!

Guilt needs to be proven my friend.
You can’t convict based on assumptions or preponderance.
I’m sure if that was you or a loved one on trial ….anyways.
User avatar
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 17844
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by The YeyeMan »

Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:23 pm
txj wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:56 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:26 am
Coach wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:58 am @Sleaky, as far as the okayness of Ched Evans playing football post-conviction is concerned, there is a noteworthy omission from your argument. Yes, Ched Evans is playing football again but one need only look at Sheff United’s attempt to re-sign him to learn of the challenges faced by the club in such instances. Sponsorships dropped, board members resigning, threats of stadium stand name changes if he were reemployed by the Blades, the list was endless.

The man is lucky to be playing but went through hell to get that luck. Greenwood has faced no court and therefore should be able to resume his career at United, the question is whether United will be willing to risk the blowback. There are certainly lobbyists and whoever else waiting to protest against anything other than his public execution. And yes, race is no doubt a factor here.
Coach it’s different because Ched actually had sex with the woman and went to jail after being convicted. This young man has been found totally not guilty and it didn’t even go to trial. IMHO, and I hope I’m not being prejudicial, I do believe that if he was freckled faced ginger this would be so done.

Hell even Ronaldo paid off a woman and admitted to having sex with her to which she later accused him of rape and he is still plying his trade. Nah im not having it … Injustice is injustice my good man … not having it.
Us folks of the UK need to stand up for the rights of all regardless.


Who found or declared him not guilty?

Not going to trial b/c the principal witness reneged is not evidence of lack of guilt. That is why Man United has launched their own investigation.

I'll be shocked if he ever played for them again...
TXJ,
Is this a language issue?
You can see I didn’t say innocent, but NOT GUILTY!!

Guilt needs to be proven my friend.
You can’t convict based on assumptions or preponderance.
I’m sure if that was you or a loved one on trial ….anyways.
You are right that guilt needs to be proven but where he has he been found "not guilty"? Who reached that verdict?

This is something bigpokey is struggling to get his empty head around (among other things).
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Posts: 110878
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:35 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:23 pm
txj wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:56 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:26 am
Coach wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:58 am @Sleaky, as far as the okayness of Ched Evans playing football post-conviction is concerned, there is a noteworthy omission from your argument. Yes, Ched Evans is playing football again but one need only look at Sheff United’s attempt to re-sign him to learn of the challenges faced by the club in such instances. Sponsorships dropped, board members resigning, threats of stadium stand name changes if he were reemployed by the Blades, the list was endless.

The man is lucky to be playing but went through hell to get that luck. Greenwood has faced no court and therefore should be able to resume his career at United, the question is whether United will be willing to risk the blowback. There are certainly lobbyists and whoever else waiting to protest against anything other than his public execution. And yes, race is no doubt a factor here.
Coach it’s different because Ched actually had sex with the woman and went to jail after being convicted. This young man has been found totally not guilty and it didn’t even go to trial. IMHO, and I hope I’m not being prejudicial, I do believe that if he was freckled faced ginger this would be so done.

Hell even Ronaldo paid off a woman and admitted to having sex with her to which she later accused him of rape and he is still plying his trade. Nah im not having it … Injustice is injustice my good man … not having it.
Us folks of the UK need to stand up for the rights of all regardless.


Who found or declared him not guilty?

Not going to trial b/c the principal witness reneged is not evidence of lack of guilt. That is why Man United has launched their own investigation.

I'll be shocked if he ever played for them again...
TXJ,
Is this a language issue?
You can see I didn’t say innocent, but NOT GUILTY!!

Guilt needs to be proven my friend.
You can’t convict based on assumptions or preponderance.
I’m sure if that was you or a loved one on trial ….anyways.
You are right that guilt needs to be proven but where he has he been found "not guilty"? Who reached that verdict?

This is something bigpokey is struggling to get his empty head around (among other things).


Being arrested doesn't make you guilty of a crime
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Posts: 6841
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by Sleaky72 »

The YeyeMan wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:35 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:23 pm
txj wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:56 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:26 am
Coach wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:58 am @Sleaky, as far as the okayness of Ched Evans playing football post-conviction is concerned, there is a noteworthy omission from your argument. Yes, Ched Evans is playing football again but one need only look at Sheff United’s attempt to re-sign him to learn of the challenges faced by the club in such instances. Sponsorships dropped, board members resigning, threats of stadium stand name changes if he were reemployed by the Blades, the list was endless.

The man is lucky to be playing but went through hell to get that luck. Greenwood has faced no court and therefore should be able to resume his career at United, the question is whether United will be willing to risk the blowback. There are certainly lobbyists and whoever else waiting to protest against anything other than his public execution. And yes, race is no doubt a factor here.
Coach it’s different because Ched actually had sex with the woman and went to jail after being convicted. This young man has been found totally not guilty and it didn’t even go to trial. IMHO, and I hope I’m not being prejudicial, I do believe that if he was freckled faced ginger this would be so done.

Hell even Ronaldo paid off a woman and admitted to having sex with her to which she later accused him of rape and he is still plying his trade. Nah im not having it … Injustice is injustice my good man … not having it.
Us folks of the UK need to stand up for the rights of all regardless.


Who found or declared him not guilty?

Not going to trial b/c the principal witness reneged is not evidence of lack of guilt. That is why Man United has launched their own investigation.

I'll be shocked if he ever played for them again...
TXJ,
Is this a language issue?
You can see I didn’t say innocent, but NOT GUILTY!!

Guilt needs to be proven my friend.
You can’t convict based on assumptions or preponderance.
I’m sure if that was you or a loved one on trial ….anyways.
You are right that guilt needs to be proven but where he has he been found "not guilty"? Who reached that verdict?

This is something bigpokey is struggling to get his empty head around (among other things).
Yeyeman,

He was found not guilty hence he wasn’t charged my friend.
Why are you and TXJ determined to convict this young lad?
He is not guilty …
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 27109
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: CPS Drops Charges Against Mason Greenwood

Post by danfo driver »

Under the law, he wasn't found "not guilty." To be found "not guilty," you have to be tried and a jury will determine that you are not guilty. Note, however, that a jury or a judge can NEVER find a defendant "innocent." Not guilty = / = innocent.

When a matter is "dropped" prior to trail, as this one has, (the prosecution declines to prosecute), its stated simply that "the prosecution declines to prosecute because ______" (then you enter the reason). In this case, it will be that "the prosecution declined to prosecute due to insufficient evidence necessary to prevail at trial."
Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:59 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:35 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:23 pm
txj wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:56 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:26 am
Coach wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:58 am @Sleaky, as far as the okayness of Ched Evans playing football post-conviction is concerned, there is a noteworthy omission from your argument. Yes, Ched Evans is playing football again but one need only look at Sheff United’s attempt to re-sign him to learn of the challenges faced by the club in such instances. Sponsorships dropped, board members resigning, threats of stadium stand name changes if he were reemployed by the Blades, the list was endless.

The man is lucky to be playing but went through hell to get that luck. Greenwood has faced no court and therefore should be able to resume his career at United, the question is whether United will be willing to risk the blowback. There are certainly lobbyists and whoever else waiting to protest against anything other than his public execution. And yes, race is no doubt a factor here.
Coach it’s different because Ched actually had sex with the woman and went to jail after being convicted. This young man has been found totally not guilty and it didn’t even go to trial. IMHO, and I hope I’m not being prejudicial, I do believe that if he was freckled faced ginger this would be so done.

Hell even Ronaldo paid off a woman and admitted to having sex with her to which she later accused him of rape and he is still plying his trade. Nah im not having it … Injustice is injustice my good man … not having it.
Us folks of the UK need to stand up for the rights of all regardless.


Who found or declared him not guilty?

Not going to trial b/c the principal witness reneged is not evidence of lack of guilt. That is why Man United has launched their own investigation.

I'll be shocked if he ever played for them again...
TXJ,
Is this a language issue?
You can see I didn’t say innocent, but NOT GUILTY!!

Guilt needs to be proven my friend.
You can’t convict based on assumptions or preponderance.
I’m sure if that was you or a loved one on trial ….anyways.
You are right that guilt needs to be proven but where he has he been found "not guilty"? Who reached that verdict?

This is something bigpokey is struggling to get his empty head around (among other things).
Yeyeman,

He was found not guilty hence he wasn’t charged my friend.
Why are you and TXJ determined to convict this young lad?
He is not guilty …
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?

Post Reply