Senegal wins the CHAN

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Senegal wins the CHAN

Post by YUJAM »

The future is bright for them.

They have a couple of really bright talents
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Senegal wins the CHAN

Post by maceo4 »

Definitely saw some bright spots like that 17 year old no.10 dude looks so young and skinny but talented…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:56 am Definitely saw some bright spots like that 17 year old no.10 dude looks so young and skinny but talented…
The same Senegal the local Cranes beat? :shock:
What happened to Algeria?
This tournament was supposed to be a cakewalk for them after they sabotaged Morocco.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:56 am Definitely saw some bright spots like that 17 year old no.10 dude looks so young and skinny but talented…
You love hyping average foreign players dont you?
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:08 pm
Hype? They won the tournament you odd duck…they are more than our overhyped players that don’t do jack for the NT…a tourney our own players couldn’t even make kai…una get mouth sef…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:32 am
Hype? They won the tournament you odd duck…they are more than our overhyped players that don’t do jack for the NT…a tourney our own players couldn’t even make kai…una get mouth sef…
Watched the tournament from start to finish. 1st of all he is 19 not 17. 2ndly the Senegal defense carried them to the trophy. Their attack was trash. Dudes cant even shoot properly. But yea he is not Nigerian so he he must be a baller. :roll:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:52 am
Watched the tournament from start to finish. 1st of all he is 19 not 17. 2ndly the Senegal defense carried them to the trophy. Their attack was trash. Dudes cant even shoot properly. But yea he is not Nigerian so he he must be a baller. :roll:
Yawn…they are winners, let their win seer your jealous heart, so sad, rather than us developing winners you would rather disparage a 19 year old champion because someone said he’s talented…such a sad life…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:08 am
Yawn…they are winners, let their win seer your jealous heart, so sad, rather than us developing winners you would rather disparage a 19 year old champion because someone said he’s talented…such a sad life…

Oh shush. Sad life is yours that disparages your own. How many times have you trashed Nigerian players here on CE only to put overrated foreign players on a pedestal here. If these guys were Nigerian, you would be the 1st person to sh!!t on them. Did you watch the tournament? No I did. Congrats to Senegal but they werent special especially their forwards. Their Defense and GK tho were top class.

TBH Madagascar were the best team in the CHAN.

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I agree that Senegal’s attack was atrocious. They can get past their markers as well as press effectively but they missed a bucketful of chances in the tourney. That Diallo (no 10) was incredibly frustrating but he’s young and can still improve his finishing.

Senegal’s strength was in their defense and midfield. Lamin Camara (no 5) looked particularly impressive in that two-way midfield role. He’s heading to Metz after this. But while he looked impressive in this tournament, other guys may well end up outshining him at the top level. One thing is for sure though, Senegal has some good talent coming up. Their league still needs significant work but the Gen Foot academy is churning them out.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

YUJAM wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:17 am I agree that Senegal’s attack was atrocious. They can get past their markers as well as press effectively but they missed a bucketful of chances in the tourney. That Diallo (no 10) was incredibly frustrating but he’s young and can still improve his finishing.

Senegal’s strength was in their defense and midfield. Lamin Camara (no 5) looked particularly impressive in that two-way midfield role. He’s heading to Metz after this. But while he looked impressive in this tournament, other guys may well end up outshining him at the top level. One thing is for sure though, Senegal has some good talent coming up. Their league still needs significant work but the Gen Foot academy is churning them out.
I liked the way they press their opponents. That and their defense looked solid in the competition, but their attack was garbage. Defense wins championships tho so kudos to them. I hope Ladan Bo$$o is scouting them cos we play them at the U20 Afcon coming up in 2 weeks.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:09 am
maceo4 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:08 am

Oh shush. Sad life is yours that disparages your own. How many times have you trashed Nigerian players here on CE only to put overrated foreign players on a pedestal here. If these guys were Nigerian, you would be the 1st person to sh!!t on them. Did you watch the tournament? No I did. Congrats to Senegal but they werent special especially their forwards. Their Defense and GK tho were top class.

TBH Madagascar were the best team in the CHAN.
Dude seriously stop talking - saying someone is talented is not putting them on a pedestal and the fact that you think it is is quite worrying. You clearly have a personal vendetta with someone you’ve never met which just tells us how sad your real life is. Stop trying to start stupid fights on the internet and get a real life. This is really not that serious, did you see any talent in that no.10 yes or no? If you did then what the eff is your issue with what I wrote? If you didn’t see any talent in the 19 year old then that again is your own wahala. Either way you are just typing for typing sake with your pointless drivel…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

^^^^Look at all that deflection. :lol: :lol: :dream: Sounds like someone is projecting. I am simply Just pointing out how full of sheet you are. Facts #1) You have a documented history of putting down Nigerian players. Fact # 2) You also have a history of overhyping non Nigerian players. Have you EVER said anything positive about a young Nigerian prospect? No. You have even gone as far as accusing some of them of being age cheats while you reduced the Senegalese boy/man's age by 2 years. If there is anyone that has issues its you. I suggest you have it checked out.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:04 am ^^^^Look at all that deflection. :lol: :lol: :dream: Sounds like someone is projecting. I am simply Just pointing out how full of sheet you are. Facts #1) You have a documented history of putting down Nigerian players. Fact # 2) You also have a history of overhyping non Nigerian players. Have you EVER said anything positive about a young Nigerian prospect? No. You have even gone as far as accusing some of them of being age cheats while you reduced the Senegalese boy/man's age by 2 years. If there is anyone that has issues its you. I suggest you have it checked out.
Bros, go away, you don’t even make sense. I hype Osimhen and Lookman and Iheanacho and many of our other players. There’s lots of posts to show that so basically everything you wrote is your fantasy. All this because I don’t fancy Onyedika, you are just so butt hurt and a sad person. But continue, I will block and ignore you going forward…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mace , bret is right though. All you do is trash Nigerian players and hail non Nigerian players.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:13 am Mace , bret is right though. All you do is trash Nigerian players and hail non Nigerian players.
:thumbs:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:29 am
bret- hart wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:04 am ^^^^Look at all that deflection. :lol: :lol: :dream: Sounds like someone is projecting. I am simply Just pointing out how full of sheet you are. Facts #1) You have a documented history of putting down Nigerian players. Fact # 2) You also have a history of overhyping non Nigerian players. Have you EVER said anything positive about a young Nigerian prospect? No. You have even gone as far as accusing some of them of being age cheats while you reduced the Senegalese boy/man's age by 2 years. If there is anyone that has issues its you. I suggest you have it checked out.
Bros, go away, you don’t even make sense. I hype Osimhen and Lookman and Iheanacho and many of our other players. There’s lots of posts to show that so basically everything you wrote is your fantasy. All this because I don’t fancy Onyedika, you are just so butt hurt and a sad person. But continue, I will block and ignore you going forward…
Maceo4 is lying? Oh I am 😲 shocked. Shocked I say. :roll: You that was trashing victor osimhen right after the 2019 Afcon. Dude stop lying. Sunset has a thread dedicated to Nigerian prospects 16 years and up. I have never seen you set foot on that thread but you are here simping for a Senegalese midfielder that cant even shoot the ball properly. FYI This has nothing to do with your put down of Onyedika. You have serious issues that needs to be addressed by a professional.
Last edited by bret- hart on Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

YUJAM wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:17 am I agree that Senegal’s attack was atrocious. They can get past their markers as well as press effectively but they missed a bucketful of chances in the tourney. That Diallo (no 10) was incredibly frustrating but he’s young and can still improve his finishing.

This has become a defining characteristic of Senegal, having watched them for decades now. If they improved their finishing they would be very, very hard to beat by anybody.

Wha choo looking at?!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:30 pm
Maceo4 is lying? Oh I am 😲 shocked. Shocked I say. :roll: You that was trashing victor osimhen right after the 2019 Afcon. Dude stop lying. Sunset has a thread dedicated to Nigerian prospects 16 years and up. I have never seen you set foot on that thread but you are here simping for a Senegalese midfielder that cant even shoot the ball properly. FYI This has nothing to do with your put down of Onyedika. You have serious issues that needs to be addressed by a professional.
Yawn, maybe you are mistaking me for bush boy or someone else, but your tired rhetoric is getting old. Everyone can see me championing Vic and the rest on the first page of CE. This is the last time I’ll respond to you. You got your 15 mins with me, now move along…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

^^^^Oh shut up and stop lying. I remember specifically how you put down Osimhen right after the 2019 Afvon 3rd place game vs Tunisia. I checked you then and no you and Bushboy are very distinguishable even tho you are both full of crap. Same way you put down Onyedika and Yusuf in recent past. Imagine dissing Naija boys playing top level football in Europe while at the same time overhyping an Average Senegalese midfielder still playing in Senegal. Smfh.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:43 pm
bret- hart wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:30 pm
Yawn, maybe you are mistaking me for bush boy or someone else, but your tired rhetoric is getting old. Everyone can see me championing Vic and the rest on the first page of CE. This is the last time I’ll respond to you. You got your 15 mins with me, now move along…
Wow you got beat here and chose to run away..wow
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved