PSG needs to get rid of Veratti

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
PSG needs to get rid of Veratti

Post by Bigpokey24 »

dude is trash ..kai
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
azuka
Egg
Egg
Re: PSG needs to get rid of Veratti

Post by azuka »

What exactly is the problem of the team?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

azuka wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:56 pm What exactly is the problem of the team?
With all the money and talent , they are unable to get thaT Champs league title
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Veratti's biggest mistake was staying in the team for this long. what a waste of his career. I guess the money and living in paris is heaven.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

They need to build. Their arrogance is the problem. They were beating their chest about not selling Mbappe, when they should have cashed in. But no, they didnt. They gave him unprecedented power. Same as the useless purchase of Messi -- what was the point? A player that is in huge decline?

They need to build step by step -- thats how you win CL. Just buying old players like Messi and Ramos who are washed up wouldnt help you.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

See haters. Messi washed up? Do you know any better youngsters out there? :roll:

Veratti is trash? :lol: :lol: :lol:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:35 am
They need to build. Their arrogance is the problem. They were beating their chest about not selling Mbappe, when they should have cashed in. But no, they didnt. They gave him unprecedented power. Same as the useless purchase of Messi -- what was the point? A player that is in huge decline?

They need to build step by step -- thats how you win CL. Just buying old players like Messi and Ramos who are washed up wouldnt help you.
Their useless purchases I don't understand neither. They have a great academy plus they could try to be something like Bayern (default club for best French players) instead they are wasting their money on Messi, Mbappé. But then they probably are more of a marketing vehicle than a football club..
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

kofi86 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:14 am

Their useless purchases I don't understand neither. They have a great academy plus they could try to be something like Bayern (default club for best French players) instead they are wasting their money on Messi, Mbappé. But then they probably are more of a marketing vehicle than a football club..
Mbappe is a once in a generation type of player, so you keep him. I don’t mind Messi but you can’t have all 3. Players like Ramos and Veratti can be easily replaced by all those academy players they let go.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Players like Koman, Nkunku, Guendouzi, moussa Diaby and the AC Milan goal keeper we’re once in the PSG academy.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YOOOO!! My brother!! If they had been patient, Nkunku and Coman for instance will still be with them. Same as Diaby (Leverkusen). They'd have BUILT a team! And I entirely agree with you on the "Bayernizing of the French League." That should have been their strategy. Their new DoF is trying to do that now. But I think he made a lot of mistakes last year, going for Portuguese and Spanish youngsters.

Messi who failed to win CL for Barca, once Xavi and Iniesta left, thats the old washed up player they thought would win CL for them? :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:32 pm

Mbappe is a once in a generation type of player, so you keep him. I don’t mind Messi but you can’t have all 3. Players like Ramos and Veratti can be easily replaced by all those academy players they let go.
Bro, time and time again, that strategy has failed! You do not keep a player because he is a once in a life time player. You keep him because he fits into your overall strategy. Let me tell you a secret, Mbappe will leave PSG soon and he will got o Madrid and in the CL that PSG have been begging him for :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You kept Mbappe, but ended up not building a team that will do the work for Mbappe to thrive! Its a waste!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

These are irrational cries of hurt PSG fans. :D

PSG is the most advanced marketing club in footie.
They are even trying to make GOAT their own.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:01 pm

Bro, time and time again, that strategy has failed! You do not keep a player because he is a once in a life time player. You keep him because he fits into your overall strategy. Let me tell you a secret, Mbappe will leave PSG soon and he will got o Madrid and in the CL that PSG have been begging him for :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You kept Mbappe, but ended up not building a team that will do the work for Mbappe to thrive! Its a waste!
I don’t like the power they gave Mbappe but don’t you think Neymar is more a misfit than Mbappe?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

PSG should have signed Ancelloti before he went to Everton/Real Madrid. In addition to being a good coach, he knows how to check players ego.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:52 pm PSG should have signed Ancelloti before he went to Everton/Real Madrid. In addition to being a good coach, he knows how to check players ego.
You see your problem? Carlo did coach PSG ..where have you been. learn to research
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:52 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:01 pm

I don’t like the power they gave Mbappe but don’t you think Neymar is more a misfit than Mbappe?
Yes, Neymar is. he, Ramos and the washed up Messi should never have been brought in.

I was using Mbappe as a recent failed example. 200m and you let your arrogance get in the way of success? "Oh! How dare you try to buy my best player!" :rotf: :rotf: Just like the dvmb Tottenham, when City came in for Kane! "oh! How dare you!" :rotf: and look at them? Kane refused to sign a contract, they lost all that money and still cant win a trophy. Only small minded clubs act like that.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:52 pm PSG should have signed Ancelloti before he went to Everton/Real Madrid. In addition to being a good coach, he knows how to check players ego.
Been there, done that. The issue is not coaching. They have brought in several coaches, different profiles etc etc and still the same problem. They need to build organically and act like a real football club. Thats how CL success comes.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Messi and Neymar should go.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

joplass wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:01 pm Messi and Neymar should go.
And who will replace them? A French Cameroonian? :sneaky:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kabalega wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:42 pm
joplass wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:01 pm Messi and Neymar should go.
And who will replace them? A French Cameroonian? :sneaky:
At this point, even Ekitike will give more than them. One isnt quite interested in football and the other one is truly finished! Failed in the French league and with recent revelations, his entire career has now been tainted with all the cheating Barcelona did when he was there. phew! :oops: