Eze called up to England

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eze called up to England

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 1:09 am 24 more hours here and we move this topic to "World Football"!
:rotf: :rotf: Abi!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

What a fool! He made the worst choice for us and also for him!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

joao wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:48 pm I laugh reading folks trying to force players' decision as for what nation they prefer to play for.
If the guy made his choice, we need to wish him well and move on. BTW, How many of us choose
where we live and who we work for, based on sentiments? Enough of the blackmailing!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

joao wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:48 pm I laugh reading folks trying to force players' decision as for what nation they prefer to play for.
If the guy made his choice, we need to wish him well and move on. BTW, How many of us choose
where we live and who we work for, based on sentiments? Enough of the blackmailing!
In this case it's like Eze decided to work for the company that will give him a very insignificant career, while in the other company he could have obtained glory.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I told you people that Eze never wanted to play for the SE. The funny part is the bobo trained with the SE, wore the shirt and even the kit they wear after games..He even took pictures... He went on a podcast and said he wasn't going to pick the SE. However the abroad recruits no gree hear word ..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

A lot of you guys are parents to foreign born and raised kids, how many of you can honestly say that if it came to it and they had an equal chance at both countries (US or UK and Nigeria) that they would choose the SE? Wouldn't your kids also call you out for leaving Nigeria too?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:17 pm Well I guess this is it then. Time to close the Eze chapter
I didn’t think he was ever going to pick Nigeria over England.I warned to believers but they flared up in emotion.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

I don’t see the talent. Nigeria needs the French program.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

pindal123 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:38 am
In this case it's like Eze decided to work for the company that will give him a very insignificant career, while in the other company he could have obtained glory.
The way SE is going he made the right choice…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:29 pm
The way your life is going, did you make the right choices? I doubt it. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:29 pm
Eze is English. He made the right choice. Anyone wey no like am can chop razor blade.

Wha choo looking at?!
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

pindal123 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:11 pm What a fool! He made the worst choice for us and also for him!
I disagree, he made the best choice for him and us.

HE gets to hover around the periphery of the England squad, minutes here and there. Every single cap he gets fills him with pride as that is what he always wanted growing up.

WE get an opportunity for a player that is Nigerian or has Nigerian ancestry and wants to play and buy into the Super Eagles "project".

Good on him and good for us, chikena.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved