Eze called up to England

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Eze called up to England

Post by vancity eagle »

I told you it will happen.

He will play against Malta and Macedonia and be dropped.

What a fool.
moniker
Egg
Egg
Eze off the menu for Super Eagles

Post by moniker »

So we cool it on Ebereze Eze now, he's in the England squad for forthcoming games!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Eze called up to England

Post by Tobi17 »

Well I guess this is it then. Time to close the Eze chapter
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Nobody had any chapter open on Eze except EPL worshipers here.
Tobi17 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:17 pm Well I guess this is it then. Time to close the Eze chapter
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:15 pm I told you it will happen.

He will play against Malta and Macedonia and be dropped.

What a fool.
He has achieved one of his dreams.
Good for him.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Where are Abraham and Tomori ?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I hope this teaches you lost abroad recruits advocates. These player do not like you people ..get that into una coconut skulls

this same Eze had an interview with Onuha and made his choice .... but una no gree hear word. I am so excited he yeyed all of una even after he said this on tape , I no wan play for una .. Focus on your youth team players and hope they turn out good to help the SE at the long run. Leave these abroad recruits alone..if they want to play for una , they would not be taunting yall

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show ... Eze-ee36kc

in a few years his wiki profile will show..
Ebere Eze, England international
Caps( 2)
Debut (Malta and North Macedonia.)
retired
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:42 pm I hope this teaches you lost abroad recruits advocates. These player do not like you people ..get that into una coconut skulls

this same Eze had an interview with Onuha and made his choice .... but una no gree hear word. I am so excited he yeyed all of una even after he said this on tape , I no wan play for una .. Focus on your youth team players and hope they turn out good to help the SE at the long run. Leave these abroad recruits alone..if they want to play for una , they would not be taunting yall

Caps( 2)
retired

THANK YOU
I HAD ENOUGH ALSO EZE THIS EZE , ATTACKING MILDFIELDER IS NOT NIGERIA PROBLEM EVEN NIGERIA PROBLEM IS MORE THAN A PLAYER THAT DOES NOT WANT TO PLAY FOR YOU. NA BRITISH BOY NO BI NAIJA BOY!
thanks
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

I laugh reading folks trying to force players' decision as for what nation they prefer to play for.
If the guy made his choice, we need to wish him well and move on. BTW, How many of us choose
where we live and who we work for, based on sentiments? Enough of the blackmailing!
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

This is the young man's heart desire! Please let's just rejoice with him and wish him the very best. Nigeria will still have players who want to play in GWG!!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

A lot of ppl worked on this boy behind the scenes. I told quite a few they were wasting their time. There were even murmurs he'll be in our last list but then the quota thing came up.

Eze wanted England from get go. There was even a shoe deal or something along those lines attached to an England call up.

He has gotten what he wanted. Southgate will cap him because he is not Rohr who invites uncapped players and leaves them on the bench.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eze off the menu for Super Eagles

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The boy is a rat. He led us to believe who wanted Nigeria when he practiced with SE in London only to dump us as soon as he got to the Epl. Useless boi.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:42 pm I hope this teaches you lost abroad recruits advocates. These player do not like you people ..get that into una coconut skulls

Caps( 2)
retired
Total minutes played, less than 30 minutes. :D :taunt:

But he was an England international. Good story to tell at pubs... :D
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Kai Naija getting good gboa gboa left right and centre
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:29 pm The boy is a rat. He led us to believe who wanted Nigeria when he practiced with SE in London only to dump us as soon as he got to the Epl. Useless boi.
:lol: so you were still hoping
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

fledy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:50 pm This is the young man's heart desire! Please let's just rejoice with him and wish him the very best. Nigeria will still have players who want to play in GWG!!
\kpom!
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

I come from a "If you're Nigerian by Birth, Parentage or Naturalization - BPN", you should be in our talent pool and be considered. Doing otherwise, doesn't sound rational to me BUT BUT...I am not in the camp of begging anyone to represent us. Yes it is ok to court them to signal that they are wanted if willing but beyond that, we need to move on. Eze is good, I like him a lot, I don't care for him to play for us anymore. I wish him the best in England - no hard feelings.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:29 pm The boy is a rat. He led us to believe who wanted Nigeria when he practiced with SE in London only to dump us as soon as he got to the Epl. Useless boi.
You are old enough to be his father. He is a rat for accepting an England call-up? Smh
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Only reason why this is painting me is because we have a dire lack of midfielders right now, take out Iwobi and we have almost no midfield...Among our mainstays: Ndidi is done, Etebo is on retirement package in Greece, Onyeka is injury prone. So we are left with Yusuf, Onyedika and then some insha Allah hopes that some of the current U20 guys come through to make the NT.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:29 pm
Someone like Emir is able to have the feeling of "hope." However, someone like you who is finished, mentally... demented, even, will struggle to feel "hope." I only pray that one day you will be able to feel hope. How sad. :(
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:10 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:29 pm
Someone like Emir is able to have the feeling of "hope." However, someone like you who is finished, mentally... demented, even, will struggle to feel "hope." I only pray that one day you will be able to feel hope. How sad. :(
DanFAG,

Why are stalking me all over the place? please I'm a happily married man and my heart belongs to a beautiful woman already. I don't "roll that way" uncle pedo! leave me alone and go look for young boys to gawk over you creep!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

24 more hours here and we move this topic to "World Football"!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cellular wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 1:09 am 24 more hours here and we move this topic to "World Football"!
:clap: :clap: :clap: we should also post his 2 mins cameo as a 2nd half sub
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved