Is All or Nothing: Arsenal Worth Watching?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Is All or Nothing: Arsenal Worth Watching?

Post by Kabalega »

With the season winding down and no WC, I want to watch footie movies and documentaries.

I have started watching,
“Argentine Road to the Qatar World Cup” :thumbs:
Next up is FC Barcelona. :)
Then, All or Nothing: Arsenal.

I’m not sure this last one is worth watching. But they had a decent season and chocked at the end. So I want to see what really led to the run and then collapse at the end.

However, I’ve been burned by footie documentaries before. Paul Pogba’s Pogumentary was the worst. I don’t want to go through that kind of pain again.

So tell, guys, is this Arsenal documentary worth watching?

Thanks in advance.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg
Re: Is All or Nothing: Arsenal Worth Watching?

Post by Thelastoneleft »

I started watching but could not stand it till the end. They say it's an Arsenal documentary but I say it is the Arteta PR machine in full motion.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend except you are an Arteta-sexual and a "Trust The Process (TTP)" apologist.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

“Arteta-Sexual”?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Thelastoneleft wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:44 pm I started watching but could not stand it till the end. They say it's an Arsenal documentary but I say it is the Arteta PR machine in full motion.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend except you are an Arteta-sexual and a "Trust The Process (TTP)" apologist.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks, That’s what I suspected. I like Mikel but not that much. :)
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu