US Women vs. Wrexham

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: US Women vs. Wrexham

Post by wiseone »

Your hypothesis has already been tested and proved in "live conditions". If a group of 14 yo boys can beat the best women's team in the world 5-2, and an amateur men's team can beat the England women's team (European champions) 7-2, what would a trained professional men's team do to them?

It is pure fantasy to claim equivalence between men’s and women's football. They are so different that they may as well be different sports. While levels of technical ability on the ball in both sports are impressive, the outrageous physicality and speed in the men's game is amplified when they play against women.

Did you notice that 46yo retired Lee Trundle looked like Superman while standing next to the captain of the US Women's Team?

They should stop these unnatural experiments of pitting men against women. It does not do good for the sport of either gender.
ohsee wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:54 pmDat?

While my hypothesis has not been tested, I would bet my house on the claim that the worst EFL League 2 team would wipe the floor with the US Women's National Team. The female game is different. There is a very good reason why they don't play the men: It would not be a competition.
Last edited by wiseone on Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:37 pm
ohsee wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:05 pm
Kabalega wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:42 pm I have played with USWNT players before and routinely play with US college boys.
Even a fool who has seen both sets of players will NOT make your arguments.
:biggrin:
So you are a woman then? That explains a lot about your ridiculous arguments that are not based in verifiable fact or logic. This is an emotional issue for you, not one that has anything to do with reality. :biggrin:

I asked you specific questions; you don't answer them, but tell me you played with the USWNT players and with US college boys. What the hell has that got to do with our discussion over how the USWNT will fare against a 10th rate men's team?

:rotf:

Ohsee leave the matter.
I don’t know who Kaba is trying
to Impress with his woke/beta male identity.
Cmon lad stop already.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

wiseone wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:22 pm Your hypothesis has already been tested and proved in "live conditions". If a group of 14 yo boys can beat the best women's team in the world 5-2, and an amateur men's team can beat the England women's team (European champions) 7-2, what would a trained professional men's team do to them?

It is pure fantasy to claim equivalence between men and women's football. They are so different that they may as well be different sports. While levels of technical ability on the ball in both sports are impressive, the outrageous physicality and speed in the men's game is amplified when they play against women.

Did you notice that 46yo retired Lee Trundle looked like Superman while standing next to the captain of the US Women's Team?

They should stop these unnatural experiments of of pitting men against women. It does not do good for the sport of either gender.

While my hypothesis has not been tested, I would bet my house on the claim that the worst EFL League 2 team would wipe the floor with the US Women's National Team. The female game is different. There is a very good reason why they don't play the men: It would not be a competition.
:biggrin: :biggrin:
FC Zurich women vs 14 year old boys.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

ohsee wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:20 am
wiseone wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:22 pm Your hypothesis has already been tested and proved in "live conditions". If a group of 14 yo boys can beat the best women's team in the world 5-2, and an amateur men's team can beat the England women's team (European champions) 7-2, what would a trained professional men's team do to them?

It is pure fantasy to claim equivalence between men and women's football. They are so different that they may as well be different sports. While levels of technical ability on the ball in both sports are impressive, the outrageous physicality and speed in the men's game is amplified when they play against women.

They should stop these unnatural experiments of of pitting men against women. It does not do good for the sport of either gender.

14 year old boys?
Honestly any woman who argues for equal pay should be laughed at, and a man arguing for that on their behalf should be slapped silly … not even close
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Chai. Some people are wicked. One of the comments on YouTube said that the video should be part of the USWNT equal pay negotiations.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:31 pm

14 year old boys?
Honestly any woman who argues for equal pay should be laughed at, and a man arguing for that on their behalf should be slapped silly … not even close
:rotf: :rotf:
Wey Kabalega? Bobo don pick race. :biggrin:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

ohsee wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:05 pm
Kabalega wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:42 pm I have played with USWNT players before and routinely play with US college boys.
Even a fool who has seen both sets of players will NOT make your arguments.
:biggrin:
So you are a woman then? That explains a lot about your ridiculous arguments that are not based in verifiable fact or logic. This is an emotional issue for you, not one that has anything to do with reality. :biggrin:

I asked you specific questions; you don't answer them, but tell me you played with the USWNT players and with US college boys. What the hell has that got to do with our discussion over how the USWNT will fare against a 10th rate men's team?
See? This topic was out of your depth.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

What a save
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

14 year old boys?
Question, were these women playing their natural positions?

You guys are clueless!
I explained these type of games earlier but you still want to hold onto your misogynist views.
Which makes me question your manhood.
Are you so insecure in your manhood that you attack any narrative that dampens your jollification in putting down women’s sports teams?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Kabalega wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:38 pm

14 year old boys?

You guys are clueless!
I explained these type of games earlier but you still want to hold onto your misogynist views.
Are you so insecure in your manhood that you attack any narrative that dampens your jollification in putting down women’s sports teams?
Kaba- Beta.

How badly were you neutered to become this sad
of a Beta male? Clearly you’re way into your feelings
or are struggling with your “transition”

It’s all good, it’s a new world and even the confused
ones like you deserve some empathy.
Have a great day sweetie
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:19 pm

14 year old boys?

You guys are clueless!
Kaba- Beta.

Have a great day sweetie
You didn’t answer the question.
Real men courageously accept when they don’t know. :P :)
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Kabalega wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:05 pm

14 year old boys?

You guys are clueless!
Kaba- Beta.

Have a great day sweetie
Sorry honey,
I don’t waste my time with Beta’s.
Ciao
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:35 pm
Kabalega wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:05 pm

14 year old boys?

You guys are clueless!
Kaba- Beta.

Have a great day sweetie
Sorry honey,
I don’t waste my time with Beta’s.
Ciao
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You need T therapy.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

We really need to stop this “Co-Ed” mixing in sports.

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Why is this even newsworthy? Women, despite what they like to think, can’t compete physically or athletically with men❗️

Cheers.