Jude Bellingham: Real Madrid agree 103m euro deal to sign England midfielder

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Jude Bellingham: Real Madrid agree 103m euro deal to sign England midfielder

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65836734

Real Madrid have agreed a deal with Borussia Dortmund to sign England midfielder Jude Bellingham for 103m euros (£88.5m).

The 19-year-old, who joined Dortmund from Birmingham City in July 2020, was one of England's top performers at last year's World Cup.

Bellingham wants the move and will have a medical in the next few days.

The midfielder, who has been linked with some of Europe's top sides, will sign a six-year deal.

Dortmund have confirmed in a statement that the Spanish side have agreed to pay 103m euros, with various potential add-ons on top of that.

If those add-ons are achieved, the deal could reach 133.9m euros (£115m).

Manchester City and Liverpool were two of the sides keen on Bellingham, who is set to become the world's third-most expensive teenager.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Jude Bellingham: Real Madrid agree 103m euro deal to sign England midfielder

Post by danfo driver »

Very good player.

I hope Madrid still has enough money and space for 3 players I wanted them to sign:

Veiga (Celta)
Fresnada (Valladolid)
Zubimendi (Sociedad)
Fran Garcia (Vallecano) - they have agreed a deal for this one anyway.

They are bringing in Brahim Diaz and have spoken about Joselu (short term back up, I believe).

I'd have moved Modric and Kroos on, as well. Ceballos, I'd demand he signs long-term contract or leave this summer.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Jude Bellingham: Real Madrid agree 103m euro deal to sign England midfielder

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I think they might get Harry Kane as well
SuperEagles

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:11 pm I think they might get Harry Kane as well
They want Harry Kane? Why? :???:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ohsee wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:43 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:11 pm I think they might get Harry Kane as well
They want to save him so he can win sumtin in his career :thumbs: :thumbs:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Do they have room for Harry Kane?

FFP police had better take a very good look at these RM deals.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Kabalega wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:44 pm Do they have room for Harry Kane?

lol...not Barca right ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:53 pm

lol...not Barca right ?
:lol: :lol: RM may slide deals below the radar while the spotlight is on Barca.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:18 pm
ohsee wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:43 pm
They want to save him so he can win sumtin in his career :thumbs: :thumbs:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:07 pm Very good player.

I hope Madrid still has enough money and space for 3 players I wanted them to sign:

Veiga (Celta)
Fresnada (Valladolid)
Zubimendi (Sociedad)

They are bringing in Brahim Diaz and have spoken about Joselu (short term back up, I believe).

I'd have moved Modric and Kroos on, as well. Ceballos, I'd demand he signs long-term contract or leave this summer.
Nweeehhhhhh nwwwwiiihhh nwwwuuuuuhhh!! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Veiga (Celta)
Fresnada (Valladolid)
Zubimendi (Sociedad)

Many clubs are noticing him this window. His RC is very low too.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Kabalega wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:57 pm

lol...not Barca right ?

They are a financially well managed side and one of the very few to post profit under the pandemic...
Besides the La Liga spending cap is very strict...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:36 pm

Veiga (Celta)
Fresnada (Valladolid)
Zubimendi (Sociedad)

Many clubs are noticing him this window. His RC is very low too.
Yup!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

If Madrid sign Harry Kane I'll stop watching and supporting them

Not that they care but hey ho
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

txj wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:29 pm

lol...not Barca right ?

They are a financially well managed side and one of the very few to post profit under the pandemic...
Really? I find that hard to believe. They may have had their finances holes paved over by CL success ,while the likes of Barca were bumbling around losing by 7 goals to Bayern Munich.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Comrade Machel wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:04 am If Madrid sign Harry Kane I'll stop watching and supporting them

Why? Are you a Harry Kane hater or you want him at ManU? :)
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Comrade Machel wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:04 am If Madrid sign Harry Kane I'll stop watching and supporting them

:lol:

Funny enough he is actually the antithesis of Madrid. He is a loser and in big games, he completely collapses. Compare that to the likes of Benzema, Cristiano, Van Nisterooj, Ronaldo, Raul, Morientes - Players who rose to the occassion.

He is a fantastic striker, but he will be another Higuain.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Kabalega wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:54 am

lol...not Barca right ?

Really? I find that hard to believe. They may have had their finances holes paved over by CL success ,while the likes of Barca were bumbling around losing by 7 goals to Bayern Munich.

That is actually incorrect.

Their finances have been strongly helped by a conservative approach to transfers, going all the way back to ZZ's tenure as coach. They are very strong financially and it has a lot more to do with just the CL success

They were the first to sell advanced rights to their commercial earnings; similar to the levers that Barca was selling last year...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

txj wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:11 pm
Kabalega wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:54 am

lol...not Barca right ?

That is actually incorrect.

Their finances have been strongly helped by a conservative approach to transfers, going all the way back to ZZ's tenure as coach. They are very strong financially and it has a lot more to do with just the CL success

They were the first to sell advanced rights to their commercial earnings; similar to the levers that Barca was selling last year...
So ZZ helped them a lot when he promoted a lot of youngsters while Barca was going in the other direction of the Galacticos. Then Covid hit. And the rest is history.

I remember how desperate RM were to offload Garett Bale. Similar to how Barca tried to offload Dembele. Plus they reduced their cut of player’s extracurricular income. So I didn’t think they were financially sound, just safe enough to avoid breaching La Liga rules.

But now it makes sense. They sold their rights. Does that mean they can go for Harry Kane or even Mbappé?
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Kabalega wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:27 pm

Why? Are you a Harry Kane hater or you want him at ManU? :)

I don't like his style and I can't see him matching the exploits of those who led the Madrid line before him
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
smallpikin
Egg
Egg

Post by smallpikin »

Harry Kane is similar to Benzema in his style of play and attributes. Question is: Can Madrid afford him? Btw, what do you have against Harry Kane?
"If you aren't keeping the score
you're only practising". Hugh Collum, Finance Director, SmithKline Beecham.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Veiga (Celta)
Fresnada (Valladolid)
Zubimendi (Sociedad)

There were rumors about Kroos retiring in December, personally I'd keep Modric for one more year.