The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:33 am Image
This coming from the fan of a club that just lost a final to a fellow EPL team's academy players? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
okay now.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

azuka wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:40 am
This coming from the fan of a club that just lost a final to a fellow EPL team's academy players? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
okay now.

How does it feel to win a major trophy?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:01 am
azuka wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:40 am
okay now.

How does it feel to win a major trophy?
You are only allowed to post on a rival FCs thread unless you break into the top 10...which you aren't :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :scared: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Looks like great news on the injury front but bad news for scheduling.
Timber practiced with the first team for the first time since tearing his knee ligaments.
Partey and Jesus should be in the lineup for Monday and Zinchenko and Tomi are close.

The Chelsea game got canceled so after Porto game on the 12th we won’t play until City on the 31st.
That’s a crazy break of games which means the back end might be quite crammed.

Oh well, we March on
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Coach wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:23 am Will say it again, anyone, Southgate included, assuming full fitness for both, who picks Palmer ahead of Saka at the Euros, for wide right, is the whole bunch of bananas. It’s not even close.
Coach,
The streets be watchin’ :taunt: Cole Palmer just claimed the Young Player Award at the London football awards.
Saka won it last year …
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Decent player but not nearly enough evidence to rightfully usurp “Bob” Saka. As for the award, the Tudors and the Stuarts will toast wholeheartedly, “all these Sakas and Bellinghams, coming over ‘ere and taking our jobs”.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Coach wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:19 pm Decent player but not nearly enough evidence to rightfully usurp “Bob” Saka. As for the award, the Tudors and the Stuarts will toast wholeheartedly, “all these Sakas and Bellinghams, coming over ‘ere and taking our jobs”.
lol Chief who said he will usurp Saka?
Just said that Saka needs to be aware of the sound of his footsteps. Hey competition is always good
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

As soon as the Liverpool goal went in, there was a cry of pain, anguish and gnashing of teeth (with smell) coming out of someone :lol: :lol: :lol: This season sweet well well. Just imagine someone sitting in his pool of piss in his house, watching, waiting and hoping that his club's rivals will drop points. And every weekend, in the last minute, the hope is snatched right away from him. The pain and anguish such a person must feel.... e sweet :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:25 pm As soon as the Liverpool goal went in, there was a cry of pain, anguish and gnashing of teeth (with smell) coming out of someone :lol: :lol: :lol: This season sweet well well. Just imagine someone sitting in his pool of piss in his house, watching, waiting and hoping that his club's rivals will drop points. And every weekend, in the last minute, the hope is snatched right away from him. The pain and anguish such a person must feel.... e sweet :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I will admit the pain was great. Conceded in the last 25 seconds of injury time. Useless nonsense team. Moron that should have blasted the ball out chose to keep possession in his own box, when he has no ball skills whatsoever. Turned the ball over to Liverpool and the rest is :curse:

Liverpool will still drop points to City, and then we will BEAT City, so stick around to watch us win this league :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Your pain go pass my own :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PS: Get an adult diaper to avoid sitting in a pool of piss

PPS: Don't buy a used one. I know you are cheap.

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lucas Digne, 90th minute! Kaiiii this life sweet o :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Another pain, anguish and letting out a loud painful cry! I am sure there was jubilation and twerking when Luton scored. Only for Digne to do the needful in the last minute! Is there a wonder why these last minute goals happen? Against Arsenal? To continue to feel hope and then the hope gets snatched right out! Ngwa Gooners, how can you guys continue to feel this dejection? :wink:

Once taught a painful lesson a few weeks ago, when I sent him away, unable to be here, :D Further painful lessons, weekly, are being metted out! I love it! :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:26 pm Lucas Digne, 90th minute! Kaiiii this life sweet o :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Another pain, anguish and letting out a loud painful cry! I am sure there was jubilation and twerking when Luton scored. Only for Digne to do the needful in the last minute! Is there a wonder why these last minute goals happen? Against Arsenal? To continue to feel hope and then the hope gets snatched right out! Ngwa Gooners, how can you guys continue to feel this dejection? :wink:

Once taught a painful lesson a few weeks ago, when I sent him away, unable to be here, :D Further painful lessons, weekly, are being metted out! I love it! :D
*meted

It is not by force to write in English. :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

The Manchester derby is here! Will Man U give us a helping hand today? :woot: :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Chineke meeee! Goal of the season from Rashford!!! Get in son!!

A certain rat is hiding under his flea-infested blanket, afraid to come out! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Flippity floppity. If City lose, lest one forget the “curse” placed on the Catalan. If they win, a prepubescent paragraph about twerking and a plethora of homoerotic references. Not to mention a photo or two of a six year old Saka, from a worryingly endless archive. If they draw, more tales of gyrations cut short by a “curse” intended to tempt, tease and then take away.

More flip flopping than Havaianas.com.
Last edited by Coach on Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Coach wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:17 pm Flippity floppity. If City lose, lest one forget the “curse” placed on the Catalan. If they win, a prepubescent paragraph about twerking and a plethora of homoerotic references. Not to mention a photo or two of a six year old Saka, from a worrying, endless archive. If they draw, more tales of gyrations cut short by a “curse” intended to tempt, tease and then take away.

More flip flopping than Havaianas.com.
Very worrisome indeed! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Here comes six year old Saka. New batch of previously unseen photos of the man as a minor.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Another day, another horrendous pain felt by the most hated fanbase in football! Ngwa Gooners, have you looked in the mirror and wonder why God hates you? :lol: :lol: I am sure when United scored early, you danced around your livingroom, thinking.. "could it really be?" No, it will never be for you, Gooners! It will NEVER be. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This weekend done sweet me well well. Kaii! Just as sweet as when I removed it from this forum for 2 weeks and it wept, crying from post to post... :D
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Coach wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:12 pm Here comes six year old Saka. New batch of previously unseen photos of the man as a minor.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
An investigation is in order, methinks. :woot: :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:14 pm Another day, another horrendous pain felt by the most hated fanbase in football! Ngwa Gooners, have you looked in the mirror and wonder why God hates you? :lol: :lol: I am sure when United scored early, you danced around your livingroom, thinking.. "could it really be?" No, it will never be for you, Gooners! It will NEVER be. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This weekend done sweet me well well. Kaii! Just as sweet as when I removed it from this forum for 2 weeks and it wept, crying from post to post... :D
I congratulate you. :thumbs: The moderation of this forum is a microcosm of the corrupt cesspit called Nigeria. You know how to operate in that cesspit very well. :thumbs:

Wha choo looking at?!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:13 pm The Manchester derby is here! Will Man U give us a helping hand today? :woot: :woot:
If Arsenal plan to win the league ( a very long shot of doing that) then they will have to earn it on their own. Our run in is way too hard. It will take a monumental effort. But fingers crossed, stranger things have happened. Our yet to come road games are brutal.

NLD
Old Trafford
Etihad
Brighton and even Wolves will be no cake walks.
We have it all to do my friend
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:12 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:13 pm The Manchester derby is here! Will Man U give us a helping hand today? :woot: :woot:
If Arsenal plan to win the league ( a very long shot of doing that) then they will have to earn it on their own. Our run in is way too hard. It will take a monumental effort. But fingers crossed, stranger things have happened. Our yet to come road games are brutal.

NLD
Old Trafford
Etihad
Brighton and even Wolves will be no cake walks.
We have it all to do my friend
For real. We still have the City-Liverpool meeting to look forward to. It is guaranteed at least one of them will drop points in that game. We also need to take points off City at the Etihad. Sounds difficult, but we have the quality to do it.

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: