The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by ojafranpa »

To you all that spread unfounded lies here Arttta does not like him you know yourself. You hate on Xhaka now it’s Havertz…have a read from your favorite player

Former Arsenal midfielder Matteo Guendouzi:

"I didn’t work with Arteta a lot, I only had six months. I was 19, so I was learning every day. I wouldn’t make the same mistakes I did when I was 19. But in football, every day you learn and mistakes are part of football. Mistakes are part of life. You become a better man and a better footballer with mistakes. For me, it was a very good club because I played a lot.

"Arteta is doing a very good job at Arsenal, they are fighting for the title, they are a very good team and he’s doing amazing things. I hope they will get a trophy because Arsenal is a big club. I wish the best for them."

Quotes via @TheAthleticFC.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

To you all that spread unfounded lies here Arttta does not like him you know yourself. You hate on Xhaka now it’s Havertz…have a read from your favorite player

Former Arsenal midfielder Matteo Guendouzi:

"I didn’t work with Arteta a lot, I only had six months. I was 19, so I was learning every day. I wouldn’t make the same mistakes I did when I was 19. But in football, every day you learn and mistakes are part of football. Mistakes are part of life. You become a better man and a better footballer with mistakes. For me, it was a very good club because I played a lot.

"Arteta is doing a very good job at Arsenal, they are fighting for the title, they are a very good team and he’s doing amazing things. I hope they will get a trophy because Arsenal is a big club. I wish the best for them."

Quotes via @TheAthleticFC.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:51 pm
elerineye wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:34 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:45 pm Saturday may be Ramsdale’s last ever game in an Arsenal uniform. Hope he can get a clean sheet and we continue our great form against Brentford.
Don’t know whether the 19 day gap in between our visit to the Etihad is a blessing or curse. Guess we shall see. It will be an amazing run in to the end of the season
Is Raya injured or something?
He’s on loan pending a permanent signing if the clause is activated from what I gathered.
I’m sorry I don’t see it with Raya.
Yeah he’s good with crosses and with his feet
but he just doesn’t inspire confidence.
He almost gifted a howler vs Sheffield and was so lucky.

Not saying Ramsdale is the answer but Arteta since letting Emi walk is still looking for answers after so many millions spent on that position.
I was one of those frustrated that Arteta let Emi leave. However, knowing what I know today, if it were up to me, I won’t let Emi come back to play for Arsenal, even for free.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:45 pm Saturday may be Ramsdale’s last ever game in an Arsenal uniform. Hope he can get a clean sheet and we continue our great form against Brentford.
Don’t know whether the 19 day gap in between our visit to the Etihad is a blessing or curse. Guess we shall see. It will be an amazing run in to the end of the season
He’s on loan pending a permanent signing if the clause is activated from what I gathered.

Not saying Ramsdale is the answer but Arteta since letting Emi walk is still looking for answers after so many millions spent on that position.
Can see this forum is still what it is. Raya doesn't inspire confidence? With all the clean sheets he's kept? With the fluency he's helped this side build? And to refer to Emi Martinez as the solution? Na wa o! I guess its not the same game all of us are watching.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Cally wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:04 pm

Can see this forum is still what it is. Raya doesn't inspire confidence? With all the clean sheets he's kept? With the fluency he's helped this side build? And to refer to Emi Martinez as the solution? Na wa o! I guess its not the same game all of us are watching.
Sigh.
I really question myself from responding to this.
Even Uzoho would have clean sheets with the defense we are playing
and the dominance of the team. Greater challenges are coming so cool
your horses about giving credit for the clean sheets to Raya.

Who referred to Emi as the solution? Is it the reading or understanding?
Just said that look at the money spent on replacements for Emi, who has only gone to win …ahh why bother.
Enjoy lad. I’m not pursuing the matter any further.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

elerineye wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:37 pm

I was one of those frustrated that Arteta let Emi leave. However, knowing what I know today, if it were up to me, I won’t let Emi come back to play for Arsenal, even for free.
And I totally respect your opinion on that.
The Martinez ship has sailed. I just don’t think
we’ve gotten better in that department for all the money spent.
Where I will give great credit to Arteta is how he has transformed Havertz,
who seems to be growing in confidence. However he seems like mental porcelain doll, whose confidence and self belief can be easily shaken. We will see how he performs as the pressure ramps up in the run in.
Last edited by Sleaky72 on Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

txj wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:49 pm Before the season started I said there were 6 championship level teams in the PL.,
Sadly I was wrong.

Sheffield Utd belongs in League One
All because Arsenal spanked them? You would not say this if that was Liverpool.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assanal this nah una chance to win the league. This nah cake walk for una
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

ojafranpa wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:49 pm
txj wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:49 pm Before the season started I said there were 6 championship level teams in the PL.,
Sadly I was wrong.

Sheffield Utd belongs in League One
All because Arsenal spanked them? You would not say this if that was Liverpool.

:blushing: :blushing:

Sheffield United 0 Brighton 5
Sheffield United 0 Aston Villa 5
Burnley 5 Sheffield United 0
Sheffield United 2 Brighton 5
Sheffield United 0 Newcastle 8
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Oya let's do this. A win today takes us to the top of the table.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Get in son! 1-0 to the Arsenal! Rice!

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

This Brentford are well organized sha

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

1-1. Ramsdale assist

Wha choo looking at?!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Arsenal desperate and slowly losing control and may get sucker punched.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Coach wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:10 pm
ojafranpa wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:50 am Kai Havertz...watch out for Viera best passer of the ball in Arsenal team.
Too super bantam weight to be a threat to the strapping six-footer. Did someone say “flick-ons at the near post, big Tone steaming in at the far?”. One-nil to the Arsenal.
Big. Kai. Havertz.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Kai has come up really big the last few weeks!
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Keep it on the deck? Tiki fookin’ taka? B*llocks to that, whip it in, get yer fookin’ head on it. Bosh!!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Take a bow Kai Havertz!!

Wha choo looking at?!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

‘Avertz summadaaat, c***!!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

My word what a grind it always is playing Brentford! I am very happy that we don’t have to play them again this season!!

Wha choo looking at?!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

I hate Brentford, Fulham, and Wolves.
Just pain in the rear teams.
Always a dog fight with them.
Arteta wielding his magic with Havertz again.
Just like he did with Xhaka.
Great management.
Men, Rams needs to thank his stars.
He must have that ADHD or some kinda focus and concentration problem …
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

A darkened room situated in an undisclosed location. If anyone is brave enough to peer inside, they would be greeted by a pair of off-white, nay, yellow jaundiced eyeballs peeking out from under a foul-smelling, flea-ridden blanket. :scared: :scared: The owner of the eyeballs has been in this curious position since 12:30PM Eastern US standard time. The 1977 model black and white TV has been toppled out of sheer rage. Not the result that was hoped for. Mmm, mm! The rabbit ears antenna is at a remove of about 15 feet from the ancient upside-down TV set. It is mostly silent in the room.

The silence is occasionally punctuated by intermittent fits of loud inconsolable sobbing, which are themselves terminated by a loud, cataclysmic fart. :woot: :woot: If anyone cared to listen, there is bitter invective against "the white man". You see, he was fired many decades ago for gross incompetence from his affirmative action secured job as a lawyer. He has never forgiven the white man for that. Said invective has survived the decades much better than his hairline, waistline and tooth count.

To the foul occupant of the equally foul afore-described enclosure, I say there is hope! :mrgreen: You may be able to vomit that bile from your never-ending supply onto the Liverpool forum tomorrow. :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:32 pm A darkened room situated in an undisclosed location. If anyone is brave enough to peer inside, they would be greeted by a pair of off-white, nay, yellow jaundiced eyeballs peeking out from under a foul-smelling, flea-ridden blanket. :scared: :scared: The owner of the eyeballs has been in this curious position since 12:30PM Eastern US standard time. The 1977 model black and white TV has been toppled out of sheer rage. Not the result that was hoped for. Mmm, mm! The rabbit ears antenna is at a remove of about 15 feet from the ancient upside-down TV set. It is mostly silent in the room.

The silence is occasionally punctuated by intermittent fits of loud inconsolable sobbing, which are themselves terminated by a loud, cataclysmic fart. :woot: :woot: If anyone cared to listen, there is bitter invective against "the white man". You see, he was fired many decades ago for gross incompetence from his affirmative action secured job as a lawyer. He has never forgiven the white man for that. Said invective has survived the decades much better than his hairline, waistline and tooth count.

To the foul occupant of the equally foul afore-described enclosure, I say there is hope! :mrgreen: You may be able to vomit that bile from your never-ending supply onto the Liverpool forum tomorrow. :laugh:
You are a completely crazy fellow :mrgreen: