2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] LIV v TOT [WK 35]

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] WOL v TOT [WK 12]

Post by balo »

Wolves are packing the midfield.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] WOL v TOT [WK 12]

Post by Sleaky72 »

#SPURSY
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AST [WK 13]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Really good game. Spurs looking really sharp.

But why do their players ALWAYS look to cheat? Its nauseating!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Kaiii! IAG has been reduced to posting match-day line-ups and focking off, thereafter!

The height of cowardice! 1 month ago, he twerked and twerked that he had cramp in his yansh. Today he is nowhere to be found! IT IS THE HISTORY OF TOTTENHAM :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Could this be a dress rehearsal for next week???

https://www.skysports.com/football/man- ... ive/494357

Manchester City Women - 7
K Shaw (23', 32', 38')
L Hemp (48')
J Roord (53')
L Coombs (59', 90+6')

Tottenham Hotspur Women - 0

I doubt sha but im expecting a good game.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:50 pm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Kaiii! IAG has been reduced to posting match-day line-ups and focking off, thereafter!

The height of cowardice! 1 month ago, he twerked and twerked that he had cramp in his yansh. Today he is nowhere to be found! IT IS THE HISTORY OF TOTTENHAM :lol:
Oga abeg I need some help. My eyesight isn't what it used to be. I have the EPL table in front of me, but I can only make out the first letter of the name of the top team, which starts with an "A:. Can you kindly tell me who is top of the EPL?

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

peron33uk wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:50 pm Could this be a dress rehearsal for next week???

https://www.skysports.com/football/man- ... ive/494357

Manchester City Women - 7
K Shaw (23', 32', 38')
L Hemp (48')
J Roord (53')
L Coombs (59', 90+6')

Tottenham Hotspur Women - 0

I doubt sha but im expecting a good game.
One thing you can be certain of, Bobo IAG will post the Tottenham line up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

When Mourinho joined Tottenham, they were winning up and down and then went top of the table. The perched on top of that table and Bobo IAG twerked with both buttocks to the sound of the tightest talking drum! He boasted about how like Wole Soyinka, they had unearthed The Interpreter and they will win the league. Of course, we all know how it ended! They turned against him and it became the Trial of Brother Josero!

When Nuno Espirito Santos took over at Tottenham, once again, they were winning up and down! Bobo IAG started twerking to the drums of Umuofia, like a geriatric Ekwefi. He once again boasted that they have arrived! Well, we all know how that ended, things turned sour and they turned against him, insulting him!

Then Conte came! The winner! He took over Tottenham and began to fight everybody! Surely, now, Bobo IAG was certain that they were going to win the league. He twerked vigorously to the drums of the Umunna! Like Ojiugo, his butocks went left, right, left right! Well, we all know how that ended! Things certainly fell apart and they turned on him and insulted him! His football was too defensive! they wanted a sexy man!

Well well well! The sexiest of them came along! With his bearded face and pot belly, Angela Peptobismol showed up and fought Barcelona in pre-season! Surely now, it had to be Angela! Bobo IAG jumped on the nearest stool in the kitchen, arched his skinny back and began to twerk vigorously! He mocked everyone who would caution him and told us how they were unbeaten and perched on top of the league again. He refused to see a pattern, but instead insisted that this was the year. Well, well well... 3 games beaten like a thief, The gods are certainly to blame for the injuries ...

Will they turn against Angela like they did the other 3? Well, It Is The History Of Tottenham.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

how about the High line employed by Spurs..smh.. they still won't learn..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] MAC v TOT [WK 14]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Gooooooooooooooollllll Spurs! 0-1!

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Son scores on both ends of the pitch! 1-1!

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Spurs and defending..chei, see how they just sliced and diced the defense 2-1 City
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:58 pm Spurs and defending..chei, see how they just sliced and diced the defense 2-1 City
game should be 6-1. Hit the post once, the bar once and haaland missed two easy chances.

Guess we wont be hearing from Bobo IAG today. :cry: :cry:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:18 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:58 pm Spurs and defending..chei, see how they just sliced and diced the defense 2-1 City
game should be 6-1. Hit the post once, the bar once and haaland missed two easy chances.

Guess we wont be hearing from Bobo IAG today. :cry: :cry:
he is already on vacation
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

2-2
SuperEagles

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

2-2
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

:woot:
Cmon Spurs.
Go win this :thumb:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Almost 2-3 to Spurs
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:55 pm2-2
bobo IAG may show face? :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

damn1 guess we wont see bobo IAG again today :(
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bissouma don kill una

Wha choo looking at?!