Messi Mania in Miami

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Messi Mania in Miami

Post by Kabalega »

Messi scored two goals in his first Inter Miami start.

“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Messi Mania in Miami

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kabalega wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:23 pm Messi scored two goals in his first Inter Miami start.

Yamila Rodriguez: Argentina forward defends tattoo of Cristiano Ronaldo
Argentina forward Yamila Rodriguez said having a tattoo of Cristiano Ronaldo on her leg does not mean she is anti-Lionel Messi.

Rodriguez, 25, has received criticism on social media, with fans claiming the artwork is disrespectful to Argentina star Messi.

Messi and Portugal's Ronaldo are long-term rivals and are regarded as the best players of their generation.

"At what point did I say that I'm anti-Messi?" Rodriguez said on Instagram.

"I'm not having a bad time because of you [fans] but for the atrocities that are said, without mercy.

"Can't you have an idol or a player you like? Messi is our great captain in the national team but the fact that I say that my inspiration and my idol is CR7 [Ronaldo] does not mean that I hate Messi."

Messi, 36, and Ronaldo, 38, have 12 Ballons d'Or between them - the trophy awarded to the world's best player in a calendar year.

The pair's rivalry developed while Inter Miami's Messi was at Barcelona and Al Nassr's Ronaldo played for Real Madrid between 2009 and 2018.

Rodriguez, who also has a tattoo of Argentina legend and former World Cup-winning captain Diego Maradona on her thigh, has called for fans to be more open-minded."What is the problem? We are not all obliged to only love the players of our country," said Rodriguez.

"Please understand that this is football and everyone has appreciation. Their preferences and highlighting one does not mean burying the other.

"Enough. It tires me, it hurts me."

Rodriguez came on as a substitute in Argentina's 1-0 defeat by Italy in their Women's World Cup Group G opener.

They play South Africa on Friday.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Kabalega wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:23 pm Messi scored two goals in his first Inter Miami start.

They’re going to forget Messi in October once football & basketball season starts.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:46 pm

They’re going to forget Messi in October once football & basketball season starts.
here we go again with another lazy post. Zero critical thinking and researching skills. The MLS season ends in OCtober/Nov
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:49 pm

here we go again with another lazy post. Zero critical thinking and researching skills. The MLS season ends in OCtober/Nov
Stop embarrassing yourself. You do like attention & I’ll stop giving it to you. Football preseason starts in August, by first week of September the regular season has already started. NBA season starts in October. MLS including playoff runs until December. What part of by the time football/basketball season starts the Messi mania would began to wane?
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:18 pm

Stop embarrassing yourself. You do like attention & I’ll stop giving it to you. Football preseason starts in August, by first week of September the regular season has already started. NBA season starts in October. MLS including playoff runs until December. What part of by the time football/basketball season starts the Messi mania would began to wane?
:rotf: :rotf: what a sensitive troll, I exposed you and you got in your feelings kai .. now i am seeking attention ..oh my this is too easy and funny. just admit you goofed big-time here.

MLS Season 2023
Dates
February 25 – October 21
(regular season)

use your head, let me school you some more , before you now cry you won't give me attention again..

The MLS has changed the playoff format now . go and google it
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:03 pm
packerland wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:18 pm

:rotf: :rotf: what a sensitive troll, I exposed you and you got in your feelings kai .. now i am seeking attention ..oh my this is too easy and funny. just admit you goofed big-time here.

MLS Season 2023
Dates
February 25 – October 21
(regular season)

use your head, let me school you some more , before you now cry you won't give me attention again..

Yes sir, you exposed you ignorance.
The MLS has changed the playoff format now . go and google it
MLS also confirmed dates for each of the playoff rounds. Following the climax to the regular season on Oct. 21, the playoffs will begin with the two wild card matches on Oct. 25-26 and round one series matches from Oct. 28-Nov. 12.
The conference semifinals and conference finals will be played between Nov. 25-Dec. 3, with MLS Cup taking place on Dec. 9.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/ ... 023-season
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Football season starts beginning of September.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Chei, I feel sorry for ATL fans. :lol:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Messi hangs another world class freekick on FC Dallas.
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Rodrigo de Paul can rest now.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

wiseone wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:53 pm Rodrigo de Paul can rest now.

😂 😂 😂

This dude takes his job serious. Probably making between 100-300k a year so I don’t blame him. She how he’s knocked that person hand and the flag the flew down as Messi was entering the tourney. He even was holding Messi’s drink at one point.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

kalani JR wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:16 am

Football season starts beginning of September.
The key word is “And.” For the village ITK with 100k posts, is the Messi hype still on?