Lauren James gets 2 match ban

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Lauren James gets 2 match ban

Post by Purity »

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Lauren James gets 2 match ban

Post by Damunk »

Purity wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:57 pm
Good.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mods
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Only 2 games meanwhile Abiodun got 3 games suspended. F FIFA
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bret Fart, the piss poor agent, could it be because there was not enough cushion where Abiodun stepped? :taunt: :taunt:
bret- hart wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:28 pm Only 2 games meanwhile Abiodun got 3 games suspended. F FIFA
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

1naija wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:45 pm Bret Fart, the piss poor agent, could it be because there was not enough cushion where Abiodun stepped? :taunt: :taunt:
bret- hart wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:28 pm Only 2 games meanwhile Abiodun got 3 games suspended. F FIFA
Old man perverted! How you know sey Michelle butt has cushion? She is old enough to be your grand daughter! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

fingerlicking Undertaker, aren't you the perverted one? Did Abiodun step on Michelle? Or are you having flashback of your babes on Bissonnette? :D
Undertaker wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:22 am
1naija wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:45 pm Bret Fart, the piss poor agent, could it be because there was not enough cushion where Abiodun stepped? :taunt: :taunt:
Old man perverted! How you know sey Michelle butt has cushion? She is old enough to be your grand daughter! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

They need to explain that.
If the NFF have any sense, they should ask for justification.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Damunk wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:07 am
The TSN the Canadians broadcasters made fun of this as well - they said its usually 1 or 3 and they cant figure out where FIFA came up with 2 lol.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Damunk wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:07 am
Seriously.

Unintentional foul gets 3 games while intentional one is 2 games
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

1naija wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:30 am fingerlicking Undertaker, aren't you the perverted one? Did Abiodun step on Michelle? Or are you having flashback of your babes on Bissonnette? :D
Old man perverted! How do you know Michelle's butt has a cushion? She is old enough to be your granddaughter! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Look like this useless cab driver! finger-licking, farmers market, Bissonnette? When is your old #$% going to come up with new materials? Senior Uber driver, Old age don do him wrong! :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Are you minding the creepy old man 419Naija??? Dude has 0 shame. I am actually concerned for Michelles safety because she lives in Houston. The same city where 419Naija lives currently... on the streets. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

If I see her, I will buy her a Ferragamo or Louis Vuitton bag to thank her for her service to Nigeria and for being a role model for young girls like my daughter, and also warn her against piss poor agents that will try to trick her into going to Israel.
bret- hart wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:23 am

Are you minding the creepy old man 419Naija??? Dude has 0 shame. I am actually concerned for Michelles safety because she lives in Houston. The same city where 419Naija lives currently... on the streets. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

1naija wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:22 pm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

If I see her, I will buy her a Ferragamo or Louis Vuitton bag to thank her for her service to Nigeria and for being a role model for young girls like my daughter, and also warn her against piss poor agents that will try to trick her into going to Israel.
bret- hart wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:23 am

What are you going to buy all that with? Uber driver salary can't afford simple Michael Kros! Useless agbaya!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Chai.
I had no idea she was the younger sister of Chelsea’s new captain, Reece James.

She fall him hand.

Even her dad’s who coached them both as kids.