What Happened to Eden Hazard?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
What Happened to Eden Hazard?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What Happened to Eden Hazard?

Post by wanaj0 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:38 am
Age caught up with him. :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wanaj0 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:33 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:38 am
Age caught up with him. :taunt: :taunt:
I think those metals installed in his ankle messed him up. The injuries were bad.
SuperEagles

camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

Samuel Etoo on Eden Hazard
"When I often talk to Eden Hazard, I take the example of Ronaldinho who was the best player in the world or the best player of all time because he was incredibly strong. But only, a player who does not train every day, after a given moment, it pays cash. You can be Ronaldinho or Messi, if you don't train, after two years you are forgotten. Football is going so fast, there will be another kid who will be born and who will be even stronger."
https://www.rtl.be/sport/incroyable-pre ... cle/390616
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

camex wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:18 pm Samuel Etoo on Eden Hazard
"When I often talk to Eden Hazard, I take the example of Ronaldinho who was the best player in the world or the best player of all time because he was incredibly strong. But only, a player who does not train every day, after a given moment, it pays cash. You can be Ronaldinho or Messi, if you don't train, after two years you are forgotten. Football is going so fast, there will be another kid who will be born and who will be even stronger."
Did you watch the YouTube video? I don't know how or what that quote had to do with the video. Hazard kept on playing with a bad ankle with metal plates installed. He makes sharp turns like basketball players, this was a huge factor. The truth is he went to Madrid with a shattered and fractured ankle that never healed
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:25 pm
camex wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:18 pm Samuel Etoo on Eden Hazard
Did you watch the YouTube video? I don't know how or what that quote had to do with the video. Hazard kept on playing with a bad ankle with metal plates installed. He makes sharp turns like basketball players, this was a huge factor. The truth he was he went to Madrid with a shattered and fractured ankle that never healed
I watched the video. He has been injuried. But the video also noticed that he had beeen regularly overweight. So the comment by Etoo is also a contributor to his loss of form.