Spanish FA President Under Pressure to Resign After Kissing Female Player

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Spanish FA President Under Pressure to Resign After Kissing Female Player

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Coach wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:02 pm Spanish Government looking into legal proceedings. Right on cue. Luis’ madera verde, only this time, the accused has nothing to gain from withdrawing her statement. He’s toast, or rather, tapas.
ok, let us see if FIFA will suspend Spain from football if their Sports Ministry goes ahead with this . I thought no government inference when it comes to football...abi nah only CAF teams dem dey bully?

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66621146
"The government starts today the procedure so that Mr Rubiales has to give explanations before the Sport Court and if the Sport Court agrees, I can announce that we will suspend Mr Rubiales from his functions," Victor Francos, secretary of sport and head of the state-run National Sports Council said.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:59 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am liking this guy, he is trolling them big time. I support this man, whatever the outcome , bobo no gree them. All of a sudden a celebratory episode has turned to some pathetic rights movement. The constant abuse of black players on the pitch in Spanish football was ignored, their useless vice PM or whatever in spain said nothing about racism , but to push the trans or gay women thing is now a huge story all because of one innocent kiss . That female footballer is gay , she has no interest in men , I am glad some are supporting the FA chairman. forget all you woke jokers . This aint no women empowerment crap, this is absolute BS mixed with rubbish... instead of focusing on the football progress of women , nah this dem dey channel dem energy towards
Of course he went on an I’ll advised rant that only you would be proud of. You’re a classified moron and you can’t even stay on topic. You haven’t for once denounced what this man did and you’re here bringing up racism and gays.

If you want to talk about racism, then open a thread about that and we’ll contribute. Spain & Italian treatment of black football players makes me sick, but that is not what we are talking about here. If Hermoso was your daughter will you be ok with it?
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Coach wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:02 pm Spanish Government looking into legal proceedings. Right on cue. Luis’ madera verde, only this time, the accused has nothing to gain from withdrawing her statement. He’s toast, or rather, tapas.
if they force him out FIFA will ban Spain for government interference . it's FIFA who has the last call or he resigns :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

It’s not everywhere. No matter how normal it is for some, Rubiales will learn, “woe betide the buffoon who does this in this day and age outside of the zoos where such animality is “normal”.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Hermoso with a huge haymaker. Spanish FA now threatening legal action. Women players at domestic level, worldwide, wearing armbands a show of solidarity towards Hermoso. It’s about to go down.

Double up the popcorn Betty.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Nah waooo with woke culture. People taking medicine for another person's headache.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

FIFA plants the left firmly, big right hand lands flush. Rubiales is wobbled. “He looks in trouble here and there’s plenty left in the round Jeff”. The crowd are on their feet, they sense a stoppage.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Spain's star women's soccer player Jenni Hermoso could be sued as World Cup kiss fiasco escalates
according to the FA presido , he said he asked her for a peck and she said ok,, hmmmm
https://www.yahoo.com/news/spains-star- ... 24623.html
Jenni Hermoso could face legal action from Spain's Football Federation.

The governing body said the player lied about a kissing incident with its president Luis Rubiales.

Hermoso released a statement saying the kiss was "not consensual" and that she was disrespected.

One of Spain's star soccer players could face legal action after the country's football association said it would sue her for saying she did not consent to a kiss with the organization's president.

The incident occurred after Spain's 1-0 victory over England in the final of the 2023 women's World Cup in Sydney, Australia.

Luis Rubiales, the president of the Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF), was seen giving Jenni Hermoso a kiss on live TV during the presentation ceremony.

He also grabbed his crotch while celebrating his team's win in the VIP section of Stadium Australia, while he stood close to Queen Letizia of Spain and her 16-year-old daughter, Infanta Sofía.

Rubiales refused to resign from his position over the incident, but the Spanish government announced that it was looking to suspend him, the BBC reported.

The International Federation of Association Football's (FIFA) disciplinary committee announced on Saturday that it had provisionally suspended Rubiales from "all football-related activities," both at a national and international level, for 90 days.

FIFA said Rubiales had been alerted of the committee's decision, adding that it had ordered him and RFEF not to contact Hermoso or those close to her.
Rubiales fired back at critics while speaking to media on Friday, saying the kiss was "mutual, euphoric and consensual."

"Jenni was the one who lifted me up," he added. "I told her to 'forget about the penalty' and I said to her 'a little peck?' and she said 'OK'."

Hermoso contradicted Rubiales' version of events in an Instagram statement, saying his words were "categorically false."

"I want to make it clear that at no time did the conversation to which Mr. Luis Rubiales refers to in his address take place, and, above all, was his kiss ever consensual," the post says.

"Simply put, I was not respected," it adds.

The RFEF has now announced that it will take legal action over Hermoso's "lies," the BBC reported.

"The evidence is conclusive," the organization said. "Mr President has not lied."
The report says that the RFEF released four photographs of the kiss, each accompanied by an analysis, which it claims is proof Hermoso lifted Rubiales' feet off the ground.

Following Rubiales' refusal to step down, 81 Spanish players said they would refuse to play for the national team until he is removed from his role.
"After everything that happened during the Women's World Cup medal ceremony, we want to state that all the players who sign this letter will not return to a selection for the national team if the current leaders continue," the statement read.

The players' strike comes as Spain is set to take on Sweden at the UEFA Women's Nations League tournament on September 22.

The RFEF also addressed Hermoso's teammates refusal to play in its statement announcing legal action, saying that players have an "obligation" to represent their country if selected for the team.

Representatives for the RFEF and Jenni Hermoso did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Coach wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:14 pm FIFA plants the left firmly, big right hand lands flush. Rubiales is wobbled. “He looks in trouble here and there’s plenty left in the round Jeff”. The crowd are on their feet, they sense a stoppage.
He will be down and out soon. The only reason he is still standing is because he supported & refused to fire the coach, vilda when people wanted him fired for excluding those 15 players. Vilda’s dad holds significant influence in Spanish soccer circles. A lot of Nepotism going on in Spanish soccer.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Coach wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:14 pm FIFA plants the left firmly, big right hand lands flush. Rubiales is wobbled. “He looks in trouble here and there’s plenty left in the round Jeff”. The crowd are on their feet, they sense a stoppage.
He will be down and out soon. The only reason he is still standing is because he supported & refused to fire the coach, vilda when people wanted him fired for excluding those 15 players. Vilda’s dad holds significant influence in Spanish soccer circles. A lot of Nepotism going on in Spanish soccer.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

are you foreshadowing daniel dubois?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Dubois’ only hope is a haymaker of the East Anglian farmyard variety. If he tries to box, the very same eye closed by Joe Joyce, will be exiled completely. Usyk will jab his head off. Can Double D impose his size and strength? One would imagine, being lesser skilled than Joshua and inexperienced, Usyk is a huge step up. How he gets a title shot after a comprehensive beating to JJ not Okocha, is baffling.

Rubiales clinches up. He’s breathing heavily through the mouth Jeff. There’s swelling around the left eye. He’s gone for the uppercut on the inside (threat of legal action) and he’s missed, he’s wide open, big left from FIFA (provisional suspension) shakes him to his boots. Even bigger right (Me Too movement wading in). The Ref’s stepping closer, it could be moments away….
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Luis Rubiales: Spain coaching staff resign over Hermoso kiss row

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66629505

the heat is too much, bobo should just resign ..
SuperEagles

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Unbelievable scenes Jeff, the cornermen have waved the towel, they haven’t thrown it into the ring, they’re waving. They’ve quit. It’s Rubiales on his own now, the blows are raining, huge right from Hermoso, right on the money. If it’s Luis Madera Verte, the tree’s being chopped down!
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

I’m the biggest opponent of wokism. But this is a legitimate case of personal and institutional harassment. Things like this necessitate and make wokism possible.

The attitude of Spanish leadership is appalling. Classic good old boy attitude. Tone deaf to what Hermos and women are saying.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

“No me detangas, no me detangas” (Don’t hold me back, don’t hold me back), all the while taking backwards steps voluntarily and positioning oneself safely behind an intervening arm. Let El Spanish FA tell Real Madrid and Barca to forfeit Champions League money in support of Mason Rubiales. Absolute nonsense. Will skint Spain compensate the clubs? With what, paella? Go and sit down. Luis the head grabber is going down.

Flurry of punches from Rubiales, he’s making a go of this Jeff. It’s a head of steam Jim and he’s got to be careful, he’s firing from both hands, throwing caution to the wind. It’s a lot of volume, not much quality, but the judges will like the aggression. If he can keep this u….Hermosa with a huge right hand, Rubiales is wobbled, there’s 10 left in the round. Will be make the bell?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Twinkle twinkle little star, what a twinkle of a disaster Mike Dean has produced. Did he really back his mate from Wythenshawe? Just like Luke Shaw, broken into several pieces, struggling to stay fit, the English game of Waterloo, deeped into unfathomed controversy. Oxbury tails? No, I say! More corruption dripping down from St. George's Park.

A nipple, a tripple a peeple! All for money and naught for integrity! The game is gone, they scream! Gone, with the wind? More gone with Mike Dean and Anthony Tailors tipple! :woot:
Coach wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:15 pm “No me detangas, no me detangas” (Don’t hold me back, don’t hold me back), all the while taking backwards steps voluntarily and positioning oneself safely behind an intervening arm. Let El Spanish FA tell Real Madrid and Barca to forfeit Champions League money in support of Mason Rubiales. Absolute nonsense. Will skint Spain compensate the clubs? With what, paella? Go and sit down. Luis the head grabber is going down.

Flurry of punches from Rubiales, he’s making a go of this Jeff. It’s a head of steam Jim and he’s got to be careful, he’s firing from both hands, throwing caution to the wind. It’s a lot of volume, not much quality, but the judges will like the aggression. If he can keep this u….Hermosa with a huge right hand, Rubiales is wobbled, there’s 10 left in the round. Will be make the bell?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles