Spanish FA President Under Pressure to Resign After Kissing Female Player

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Spanish FA President Under Pressure to Resign After Kissing Female Player

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:18 pm
Coach wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:02 pm Spanish Government looking into legal proceedings. Right on cue. Luis’ madera verde, only this time, the accused has nothing to gain from withdrawing her statement. He’s toast, or rather, tapas.
if they force him out FIFA will ban Spain for government interference . it's FIFA who has the last call or he resigns :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
As i said government interference is a no no
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I peck for mouth taking down football in a whole country. :rotf: Guys please careful how you celebrate o! And careful how you take touch woman. It could be the end of you, your company/ organization and the end of your country.

I sure sey the guy dey wish sey he put tongue. Tongue no enter and e career don get k-leg :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

one peck for mouth taking down football in a whole country. :rotf: Guys please careful how you celebrate o! And careful how you take touch woman. It could be the end of you, your company/ organization and the end of your country.

I sure sey the guy dey wish sey he put tongue. Tongue no enter and e career don get k-leg :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Proverbs 31-3
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

if i talk now, them go say bigpokey is this or that. She even pulled of iker and sara’s 2010 world cup winning kiss to compare with hers and Rubiales and showed team mates.

Some of you need to open una eyes and analyze things critically as i said this is not about some innocent kiss. Thanks to CEl phones and Cameras

the issue here, the media have lost their minds. I ponder why there are no such uproar when it comes to monkey chants and racial abuses towards black players
SuperEagles

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:13 pm
Everything changed (including her story) after the "people" got hold of her and the team. Surprised by how the Spanish FA has mismanaged this issue so far. Rubiales should have stuck to his original apology instead of concocting a story about consent that didn't check out with Jenni. A court trial might be the fair way to address this.

When I saw it live, didn't think much of it knowing they were spanish. The bobo let himself go out of excitement. Then what's this story about him grabbing his crotch after the final whistle, coach too in trouble for seemingly touching a woman on the bench. Me thinks there's more to all these stories, 12 girls refused to play under this coach, Rubiales backs him, they won the WC and now this happens. The girls are upset they're not being listened to. The unfortunate thing is, it's overshadowing the WC win and the brilliant play by these girls.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Rubiales is as finished as a bowl of isi-ewu at a village gathering hosting proud stomached ndichie. He must’ve mistook the continent in which the podium was set for another. To the gallows he goes.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

His mother locked herself inside a church :rotf: and went on a hunger strike. She absolutely refuses to come out until her dear beloved son is reinstated as head of the RFEF, with back pay. :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Whether on her own 2 feet or carried, she will leave the church in due course and take her seat in audience of the execution.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Rubiales treated the players like little girls. I was shocked to see him lifting them over his shoulder, and engaging in overexuberant hugs that saw him literally lifting them off their feet, and then there was kiss. He also grabbed his crotch after the victory right in front of the queen and her daughter. It's a shame that his foolish over-the-top behavior has overshadowed a fine win by Spain's womens NT. But one can also see it all as a double victory for them - they get the cup and expose their misogynist FA head in Rubiales. His conduct was unbecoming of a man in his position; and for this, he should go.
felarey wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:46 pm
Everything changed (including her story) after the "people" got hold of her and the team. Surprised by how the Spanish FA has mismanaged this issue so far. Rubiales should have stuck to his original apology instead of concocting a story about consent that didn't check out with Jenni. A court trial might be the fair way to address this.

When I saw it live, didn't think much of it knowing they were spanish. The bobo let himself go out of excitement. Then what's this story about him grabbing his crotch after the final whistle, coach too in trouble for seemingly touching a woman on the bench. Me thinks there's more to all these stories, 12 girls refused to play under this coach, Rubiales backs him, they won the WC and now this happens. The girls are upset they're not being listened to. The unfortunate thing is, it's overshadowing the WC win and the brilliant play by these girls.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:20 pm if i talk now, them go say bigpokey is this or that. She even pulled of iker and sara’s 2010 world cup winning kiss to compare with hers and Rubiales and showed team mates.

Some of you need to open una eyes and analyze things critically as i said this is not about some innocent kiss. Thanks to CEl phones and Cameras

the issue here, the media have lost their minds. I ponder why there are no such uproar when it comes to monkey chants and racial abuses towards black players
Just stop talking. Only you is supporting this clown.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:50 pm His mother locked herself inside a church :rotf: and went on a hunger strike. She absolutely refuses to come out until her dear beloved son is reinstated as head of the RFEF, with back pay. :rotf:
they took her to the hospital.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Hunger won

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 01697.html
King Futcha wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:31 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:50 pm His mother locked herself inside a church :rotf: and went on a hunger strike. She absolutely refuses to come out until her dear beloved son is reinstated as head of the RFEF, with back pay. :rotf:
they took her to the hospital.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

You too?
How did she change her story? When did she ever say or show that she consented to the kiss?
This video does not show or prove consent. If anything, it has evidence supporting her case.

However, I agree that things went out of control the moment she posted that she didn’t like the kiss on social media and RUbiales unwisely, said that she consented, with likely detailed lies.
That’s when she denied the detailed lies and the Spanish federation stepped up their threats. At that point, even FIFA had to step in to protect the player.

Rubiales and the federation’s reaction as a whole were ill advised. Now the government and other powerful entities (like FIFA) have to step in to protect the women. You cannot have the powerful organization threatening the country’s best player after she has just won the biggest tournament in the world with possible lies. That’s a no no on so many levels. What will they do to the others in ordinary times? In fact, one starts wondering whether they have done this before.
The missing dozen will point fingers and say, we told you so.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:20 pm if i talk now, them go say bigpokey is this or that. She even pulled of iker and sara’s 2010 world cup winning kiss to compare with hers and Rubiales and showed team mates.

You are comparing a man kissing HIS girlfriend to a boss planting one on his employee?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:13 am

You are comparing a man kissing HIS girlfriend to a boss planting one on his employee?
The topic is boring now, you should have posted this a while ago
SuperEagles

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Kabalega wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:35 pm

You too?
How did she change her story? When did she ever say or show that she consented to the kiss?
This video does not show or prove consent. If anything, it has evidence supporting her case.

However, I agree that things went out of control the moment she posted that she didn’t like the kiss on social media and RUbiales unwisely, said that she consented, with likely detailed lies.
That’s when she denied the detailed lies and the Spanish federation stepped up their threats. At that point, even FIFA had to step in to protect the player.

Rubiales and the federation’s reaction as a whole were ill advised. Now the government and other powerful entities (like FIFA) have to step in to protect the women. You cannot have the powerful organization threatening the country’s best player after she has just won the biggest tournament in the world with possible lies. That’s a no no on so many levels. What will they do to the others in ordinary times? In fact, one starts wondering whether they have done this before.
I never suggested there was consent or she consented. Initially she said she didn't like it but it wasn't a big deal and they have a fond relationship with the FA boss (See the vid of them in the team bus above), then got home and signed a letter never to play again whilst he's there and she felt vulnerable to an impulse driven, sexist, out of control .....yada yada man......painting a different story.

Rubiales on the otherhand realized he's in big trouble and will be guilty of all sorts if there was no consent. Who knows who he sought for advice? So he claims she lifted him off the floor (we see his two feet off the floor) and he asked for a peck after and she agreed. All we see is his two feet off the floor and him saying something to her before the kiss. She claims she didn't lift him off the floor and the convo never happened. This is why I say maybe a trial with experts like lip readers and those that can analyse where the forces at play came from, did he lift himself in the hug or not.

One thing is clear, this Rubiales guy is wreckless or just a horn dog erotico. He can't get away from the fact he grabbed and kissed her. Too overzealous in excitement. This could have been better handled and he should have stuck to his original apology which already took too long to come. Upon realizing his fate is anchored around consent, he panicked and released a statement that there was consent instead of keeping remorseful and waiting to plead his case.

It's a lesson on why it's good to resolve issues, no doubt the ongoing spat with players and the civil war in the FA played a part too.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

YUJAM wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:27 am Rubiales treated the players like little girls. I was shocked to see him lifting them over his shoulder, and engaging in overexuberant hugs that saw him literally lifting them off their feet, and then there was kiss. He also grabbed his crotch after the victory right in front of the queen and her daughter. It's a shame that his foolish over-the-top behavior has overshadowed a fine win by Spain's womens NT. But one can also see it all as a double victory for them - they get the cup and expose their misogynist FA head in Rubiales. His conduct was unbecoming of a man in his position; and for this, he should go.

KPOM!

The women are right on this one.

Had Rubiales apologized and been contrite, it's forgivable.

But he and the Spanish FA double down and deserve everything coming to them.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

NONE OF THIS WOULD HAPPEN WITH AUTONOMOUS FEMALE & MALE FIFA's

Please split FIFA up and let each go their independent way. Each can thrive without being an appendage of the other. In the long run there will be no loser here and problems like this will be avoided.

Anticipating someone asking if FIFA should also be split along racial lines (as a dissenter asked in a different thread), the answer of course is "no", because most teams are multi-racial and no crisis like this have arisen due to race.
Bell
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

felarey wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:44 pm
Kabalega wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:35 pm

You too?

I never suggested there was consent or she consented. Initially she said she didn't like it but it wasn't a big deal and they have a fond relationship with the FA boss (See the vid of them in the team bus above), then got home and signed a letter never to play again whilst he's there and she felt vulnerable to an impulse driven, sexist, out of control .....yada yada man......painting a different story.

Rubiales on the otherhand realized he's in big trouble and will be guilty of all sorts if there was no consent. Who knows who he sought for advice? So he claims she lifted him off the floor (we see his two feet off the floor) and he asked for a peck after and she agreed. All we see is his two feet off the floor and him saying something to her before the kiss. She claims she didn't lift him off the floor and the convo never happened. This is why I say maybe a trial with experts like lip readers and those that can analyse where the forces at play came from, did he lift himself in the hug or not.

One thing is clear, this Rubiales guy is wreckless or just a horn dog erotico. He can't get away from the fact he grabbed and kissed her. Too overzealous in excitement. This could have been better handled and he should have stuck to his original apology which already took too long to come. Upon realizing his fate is anchored around consent, he panicked and released a statement that there was consent instead of keeping remorseful and waiting to plead his case.

It's a lesson on why it's good to resolve issues, no doubt the ongoing spat with players and the civil war in the FA played a part too.
I
Ok I stand corrected.
The whole incident appeared fine with both of them until “others” from both sides got involved.
I should add that the player raised her right leg when she was hugging him. Which was a telling sign. Of course, it was just before she clearly lifted him and he landed the kiss. :)

I haven’t see the crotch shot, but the guy may have been innocently adjusting his balls. :D
Her behavior on the bus can easily be explained away by experts to support either side.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu