Coach Prime!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Coach Prime!

Post by King Futcha »

txj wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:40 pm I admire Prime. I think what he's doing is great for black coaches and footballers, Its even more significant for HBCUs.

But personally, I take Marcus Freeman, and not just cus I like Notre Dame...
may i ask why? i know why but i'll play along.

lets examine this crucial play and count the number of players on defense

freeman is not ready for prime time no pun intended, in my humble opinion.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

King Futcha wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:16 pm
txj wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:40 pm I admire Prime. I think what he's doing is great for black coaches and footballers, Its even more significant for HBCUs.

he's growing with each game. you should look at prior results vs OSU as compared to this very close game.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is already a success. It takes time to build a successful program. He is dealing with kids that are not even full time. Theu are stident athletes that have less time to work on the game. They have classes and less time to prectice unlike the pros. Freeman will be successful if given time.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

txj wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:28 pm
King Futcha wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:16 pm

he's growing with each game. you should look at prior results vs OSU as compared to this very close game.
well as a notre dame fan you should know 'we played well' won't cut it for long in south bend. brian kelly left the cupboard full yet his record is 14-7 since taking over.

unfortunately he won't be afford the opportunity to 'learn on the job'
Saints baby we did it
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

King Futcha wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:14 pm
Bell wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:51 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:37 pm We have other sports for American football. The goal for Colorado this year is to continue to show improvement. The team had several injuries on defense and still held the best offense to no points in the last quarter. If not for two or three costly mistakes would have won the game. Graudsl progress, then we can contend in 2 years from now.

IT'S JUST COLORADO BEING EXPOSED

They're simply not ready for prime time. Victory over an overrated TCU and bottom-feeders Nebraska misled them, the media and fans and raising expectations.

Injuries & mistakes? You think the others don't have theirs? The good teams just overcome them.
Bell
exposed? i thought you kept your nonsense in other sports. colorado were projected to win 3 games this season. they have now won four games. care to explain how they were exposed again?

STAN(FREAKING)FORD? EVERYBODY'S DOORMAT?

I rest my case.
Bell
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bell wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:03 am
King Futcha wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:14 pm
Bell wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:51 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:37 pm We have other sports for American football. The goal for Colorado this year is to continue to show improvement. The team had several injuries on defense and still held the best offense to no points in the last quarter. If not for two or three costly mistakes would have won the game. Graudsl progress, then we can contend in 2 years from now.

IT'S JUST COLORADO BEING EXPOSED

They're simply not ready for prime time. Victory over an overrated TCU and bottom-feeders Nebraska misled them, the media and fans and raising expectations.

Injuries & mistakes? You think the others don't have theirs? The good teams just overcome them.
Bell
exposed? i thought you kept your nonsense in other sports. colorado were projected to win 3 games this season. they have now won four games. care to explain how they were exposed again?

STAN(FREAKING)FORD? EVERYBODY'S DOORMAT?

I rest my case.
Bell

you had no case, per usual, terrible loss but again, projected to win three games, have four wins = success. its not complicated brother bell.
Saints baby we did it
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Team has improved under Deion. But the team is still questionable. I'd raised this issue earlier in the thread. At this point, a bowl spot would be a decent measure of success for the team for this season. But they have to improve next season, otherwise questions should be rightfully asked of Deion
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

YUJAM wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:43 pm Team has improved under Deion. But the team is still questionable. I'd raised this issue earlier in the thread. At this point, a bowl spot would be a decent measure of success for the team for this season. But they have to improve next season, otherwise questions should be rightfully asked of Deion
every five star backup defender from georgia to ohio state and starters from other schools will want to come to colorado next season. not to mention they will be moving to the much easier big 12. they will be just fine
Saints baby we did it
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

It's not so much about the quality of player but how well they'll be coached. They give up too many penalties on offense and defense doesn't seem to have it together. That comes down to coaching
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

they lack talent particularly on the offensive and defensive line poor shedeur is running for his life every play. that will be sewn up in the near future. its a bit harsh to expect them to be a cohesive unit when you have 86 new players this season. it will come together and be a beautiful thing.
Saints baby we did it
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

YUJAM wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:14 pm It's not so much about the quality of player but how well they'll be coached. They give up too many penalties on offense and defense doesn't seem to have it together. That comes down to coaching
it takes time to build a good program. This are college kids that also have classes to go not like the pros that spend several hours a day on their craft. They are actually ahead of schedule. He will have to fix that OL and DL. Also need to fix the special teams. Will also need a new Defensive coordinator. It is a work in progress.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx