Kane vs Mane at Bayern Munich

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Kane vs Mane at Bayern Munich

Post by Kabalega »

It’s a case of K vs M.

Mane struggled to score at Bayern Munich.
Kane hit the ground running and scoring.

Talking of hitting….
Mane hit Sane (as in slapped; I’m surprised Pep didn’t do it), while Kane seems to have hit it off with Sane, (at least on the field).

Kane is scoring for club and country while Mane is scoring just for club.

Bayern performed poorly (by their standards) with Mane.
How will they perform with Harry Kane?

Care to add to this comparison?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kane vs Mane at Bayern Munich

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Discussions about Kane, Mane and Sane are the bane of my existence. Stay in your lane or I will wane your enthusiasm for this topic with my cane.

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kabalega wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:07 pm It’s a case of K vs M.

Talking of hitting….
Mane hit Sane (as in slapped; I’m surprised Pep didn’t do it), while Kane seems to have hit it off with Sane, (at least on the field).

i pray one day you can channel some of these energies towards Ugandan football and players :atc:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I have never seen a black man who loves a white man so much like this thing. To be fair, I have travelled to East Africa a lot and they are passionately in love with white men. their men and their women adore anything white and thats why there is a shocking market for child-rape there, where Europeans go there to fock their children and its almost never prosecuted.

I remember the firt time I went to Nairobi. The culture shock! :lol: Jeezz! I went to a restaurant and the door man was dressed in full colonial khaki attire (the hat the shirt, the knickers and the weird shoes)! i almost cried! :lol: :lol: I was in Kampala and then Nairobi this year and nothing has changed. The still dress like that. They still drive those colonial jeeps. The love they have for the British, especially the Kenyans, is second to none. Its embarassing. :oops:
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:24 pm

Talking of hitting….

i pray one day you can channel some of these energies towards Ugandan football and players :atc:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:57 pm I have never seen a black man who loves a white man so much like this thing. To be fair, I have travelled to East Africa a lot and they are passionately in love with white men. their men and their women adore anything white and thats why there is a shocking market for child-rape there, where Europeans go there to fock their children and its almost never prosecuted.

I remember the firt time I went to Nairobi. The culture shock! :lol: Jeezz! I went to a restaurant and the door man was dressed in full colonial khaki attire (the hat the shirt, the knickers and the weird shoes)! i almost cried! :lol: :lol: I was in Kampala and then Nairobi this year and nothing has changed. The still dress like that. They still drive those colonial jeeps. The love they have for the British, especially the Kenyans, is second to none. Its embarassing. :oops:
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:24 pm

Talking of hitting….

sad and pathetic at the same time. There was a oyinbo woman who went to Uganda and lied being a doctor. 105 kids have died. HBO has a documentary on this . They believed her all because she be oyinbo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

Talking of hitting….

It's because of such "unfair" comparisons that Mane had to Cane Sane :taunt: :taunt:
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Talking of hitting….

This afforementioned statement shows clearly why your ancestors were easily taken as slaves to a foreign land. African person pulling another African person out in the open. What a shame 😢
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Hattrick. VAR permitting.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Harry “slow burner” Kane, sets new Bundesliga record for most goals in first 5 games. Interesting.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:23 pm Discussions about Kane, Mane and Sane are the bane of my existence. Stay in your lane or I will wane your enthusiasm for this topic with my cane.
Nice! Insanely good. :clap: :clap:
AI Chat bots have come along way. :P :biggrin:

BTW, you’ve got to be insane if discussions about Kane, Sane and Mane are the bane of your existence.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Too quick to insult people?
Was it the fact that your man Mane *Nice Lady* slapped your boy Sane? :lol: :lol:

Anyway my friend made a device that you find helpful, while watching your Sane. :twisted:

Just put In the promo code DENSODriversinSANE at checkout to get it for free including free shipping. :twisted:
danfo driver wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:57 pm I have never seen a black man who loves a white man so much like this thing. To be fair, I have travelled to East Africa a lot and they are passionately in love with white men. their men and their women adore anything white and thats why there is a shocking market for child-rape there, where Europeans go there to fock their children and its almost never prosecuted.

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

highbury wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:19 am

Talking of hitting….

This afforementioned statement shows clearly why your ancestors were easily taken as slaves to a foreign land. African person pulling another African person out in the open. What a shame 😢

Talking of hitting….

This is rich coming from someone who posted this …
highbury wrote:… Osimhen should shut his gob.
Should we assume that Osimhen is not your tribesmate, hence the need to rudely silence him?

What’s with the tribalism anyway?
Why turn a football discussion into a tribal or racial one?
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Coach wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:45 pm Harry “slow burner” Kane, sets new Bundesliga record for most goals in first 5 games. Interesting.
Did you see his assist to Sane? :thumbs:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

This is becoming ridiculous! :laughing: :grin: :laughing:
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Kabalega wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:10 am

Talking of hitting….

Talking of hitting….

This is rich coming from someone who posted this …
highbury wrote:… Osimhen should shut his gob.
So you sef like my comments 😂

Should we assume that Osimhen is not your tribesmate, hence the need to rudely silence him?

What’s with the tribalism anyway?
Why turn a football discussion into a tribal or racial one?
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Bayern Munich 4-2 Heidenheim: Harry Kane breaks 11-game Bundesliga record with double - BBC Sport
11 November 2023European Football

Harry Kane celebrates scoring for Bayern
Harry Kane is the first player to score 17 goals in the opening 11 fixtures of a Bundesliga season
England captain Harry Kane continued his impressive goalscoring form with a double against Heidenheim as Bayern Munich moved top of the Bundesliga.

Kane netted two goals in the first half to take his tally to 17 for the season.

Having scored a hat-trick in each of his previous two Bundesliga matches, Kane has set a new league record for the most goals scored after 11 games. :thumbs:

He overtakes Robert Lewandowski's tally of 16 from 11 matches in 2019, while Bayern sit top of the table by a point.

They lead second-placed Bayer Leverkusen, who would reclaim top spot with victory on Sunday when they host Union Berlin at 14:30 GMT.

Former Manchester City winger Leroy Sane provided both assists for Kane, finding him inside the box for the opener as the striker spun and fired the ball into the top corner.

Sane's corner was then met with a precise, towering header from Kane to give Bayern a 2-0 lead before Heidenheim mounted a comeback in the second half.

Two goals in three minutes from Tim Kleindienst and Jan-Niklas Beste cancelled out Kane's double, but substitute Raphael Guerreiro swiftly restored Bayern's lead in the 72nd minute, following up on a rebound to slot into an empty net.

Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting also came off the bench to confirm victory for Bayern late on.

Kane, who joined Bayern from Tottenham this summer, has already outscored last season's joint-top scorers of the Bundesliga - Christopher Nkunku and Niclas Fullkrug finished on 16 goals each. :lol: :lol:

It is also the 10th season in a row Kane has scored 20 or more club goals, while his tally of 17 goals in 11 Bundesliga games equals Erling Haaland's haul for Manchester City at the same stage in the Premier League last season.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/67391194