Okokobioko(AKA danfo driver) will like dis wan: Japanese player twerks after scoring for Real Sociedad

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Okokobioko(AKA danfo driver) will like dis wan: Japanese player twerks after scoring for Real Sociedad

Post by Scipio Africanus »

I have officially seen it all now :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know Okokobioko will be quickly(quicker than Ben Johnson + Carl Lewis + Usain Bolt combined in the 100 meters) saving this article to his hard drive .. for later :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... kubo-twerk

This one’s for you, Take Kubo. At the end of the Basque derby, as the rest of the Reale Arena emptied into the streets of Donosti for the start of a long Saturday night, the Real Sociedad forward made his way from the Aitor Zabaleta End, where they were still singing his name, to the touchline, where a group of Japanese fans carrying an Ikurrina were waiting for him. “First honour, then glory,” he said when he got there, invited to stand in front of a TV camera and share his thoughts as the star of the show. “Well, the more front pages I get the better, no?” he shrugged. “But maybe the cover will be Robin. Or ‘Oyar’.”

They were candidates, for sure. The man in the carbon mask, Robin Le Normand, had scored the opener in a 3-0 win over Athletic Club before departing because he couldn’t breathe any more. Supplied by a glorious Martín Zubimendi pass, Mikel Oyarzabal had stepped round the goalkeeper to roll in the third, standing arms wide before the second biggest crowd this stadium has ever seen, the largest since the last time the derby came round. And then there was Jon Azanza, who you’ve never heard of but probably have seen by now, the image of this unique rivalry: an engineer and an Athletic fan in red and white smiling in the middle of a bouncing blue sea of supporters.

The cover of Diario Vasco did go for Oyarzabal in front of the faithful – “Unstoppable”, the headline said – another man doing what Azanza had done, minus the smile, got the Basque daily Deia, and then there was the front page that went for a pile of players with a single word: “Ecstasy”. But Kubo looked out from the morning’s papers too, if look is the right word, and how could he not? What he had done was a gift, after all: a neat, clever finish, dropping the shoulder and flicking the eyes to disarm Unai Simón and score the second, followed by that.

Heading towards the edge of the pitch, for a moment it appeared that he had hurt himself, pulling up and putting his hand to his hamstring, but then he thrust out his his bum, like Ned Flanders in a tight ski suit, and twerked. So there he was on the Gipuzkoan edition of El Mundo Deportivo – “a Champions League Twerk” – and the front of Marca, albeit his bum was squeezed into a small box alongside a bigger Jude Bellingham, who had lead Real Madrid to victory over the league leaders Girona that afternoon. “Our mood tonight,” Real Sociedad declared.

If inspiration could have come from Kansas City Current’s Lo’eau LaBonta, Kubo said it was “nothing special” and all the fault of Aritz Elustondo, who had wondered if he had the “balls for it”, even though this was the second time he has done a celebration because Elustondo dared him, ample demonstration that if there’s one thing Kubo doesn’t lack it’s confidence. Put him in front of a microphone and you hear it every time: funny and free of inhibitions, genuine and startlingly honest, this is the man who, asked about an assist after one game, shot back: “Are they giving it to me this week? They took the last one off me.” And the man who responded to his fourth consecutive man-of-the-match award by admitting: “I reckon it’s the first time I’ve deserved it.” Put him on the pitch and you see it pretty much every time too.

Wha choo looking at?!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Okokobioko(AKA danfo driver) will like dis wan: Japanese player twerks after scoring for Real Sociedad

Post by YUJAM »

Twerk aside though, he is a heck of a player
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Okokobioko(AKA danfo driver) will like dis wan: Japanese player twerks after scoring for Real Sociedad

Post by Kabalega »

This post is useless to Okokobioko without a video. :twisted:

Take Kubo is a good player but he needs to shield the ball more otherwise he will get injured a lot and have a short career.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

YUJAM wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:47 am Twerk aside though, he is a heck of a player
For sure! Japan are scary. They are producing so many good players. I think they will win the WC before 2050, like they planned in their so-called Project 2050

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Kabalega wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:24 am This post is useless to Okokobioko without a video. :twisted:

Take Kubo is a good player but he needs to shield the ball more otherwise he will get injured a lot and have a short career.
:mrgreen: I am sure Okokobioko is frantically searching for the video as I type :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:37 am
Kabalega wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:24 am This post is useless to Okokobioko without a video. :twisted:

:mrgreen: I am sure Okokobioko is frantically searching for the video as I type :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: That should keep him busy for a while. :lol: :lol: 👻
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu