USA vs Ghana 4-0

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BREDAS GETTING WALAYED by US

Post by ANC »

joao wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:32 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:24 pm
joao wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:53 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:30 am Who would’ve thought the US would be better than SE and all African teams just 10yrs ago.
Me, myself, and I.
My prediction that the USA will win the world cup before any African country still stands.
What with the typical African mentality of lack of team discipline and focus, not to mention
overhyping of talents. What about the pervasive corruption within the Football Associations.
Until we fix all the above, we will continue to be 'also rans' and spectators.
this is funny, i know you did not just state the USA will win the world cup before CAf teams because they managed to beat ghana in a friendly hosted in their backyard..ok carry on, We went to France and we defeated them in France, we know who has two worldcups . I do not get some of you on this forum how una dey take reason after una watch small ball..it's very funny :rotf: :rotf:

we all just saw Morocco a year ago, some of una nah to just go with the trend etc... carry on.
Oga BigP, this is less about sentiments and more on REALITY.
There are many factors needed to win the world cup, and the only one Africans possess
in abundance is talent,
and that alone will not do it. I've stated my positions severally and
time will prove me right or wrong.
are you sure you even have that
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

ANC wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:46 am
joao wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:32 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:24 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:30 am Who would’ve thought the US would be better than SE and all African teams just 10yrs ago.
Me, myself, and I.
My prediction that the USA will win the world cup before any African country still stands.
What with the typical African mentality of lack of team discipline and focus, not to mention
overhyping of talents. What about the pervasive corruption within the Football Associations.
this is funny, i know you did not just state the USA will win the world cup before CAf teams because they managed to beat ghana in a friendly hosted in their backyard..ok carry on, We went to France and we defeated them in France, we know who has two worldcups . I do not get some of you on this forum how una dey take reason after una watch small ball..it's very funny :rotf: :rotf:

we all just saw Morocco a year ago, some of una nah to just go with the trend etc... carry on.
Oga BigP, this is less about sentiments and more on REALITY.
There are many factors needed to win the world cup, and the only one Africans possess
in abundance is talent,
and that alone will not do it. I've stated my positions severally and
time will prove me right or wrong.
are you sure you even have that
Quite sure. It's how this is managed that matters.
Just like we are blessed with all types of resources that are mismanaged at home
but better utilized in foreign lands. Go figure!
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Bell
Egg
Egg
Re: USA vs Ghana 4-0

Post by Bell »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:39 am
Bell wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:11 am THE US WOULD BE DOMINANT IN AFRICA, YET...

...many here pooh pooh the MLS. That said, friendlies should be viewed with care being often played under asymetrical conditions.
Bell
The US will be dominant in Africa because they beat a weak African team? And because you know they can go to African stadia and dominate in that atmosphere and pitch?

Senegal flogged Brazil 4-2, so ...

SENEGAL WOULD BE DOMINANT IN SOUTH AMERICA, YET ...

...many South Americans pooh pooh the Senegalese league.

Please Sir, you are a very respected mind, lets keep it that way.

OK, I QUALIFIED IT BY SAYING...

...the match was played under "asymetrical conditions". That said, the trajectory of American soccer is higher than that of most African countries because they are better funded, more organized and have a good supply of better athletes. Given all that, it's not unreasonable to project that they'll soon be ahead of every African country.
Bell
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

Me, myself, and I.

YOUR PROJECTION IS NOT UNREASONABLE, EVEN THOUGH...

...it may / may not happen that way. And the complacency I see among posters here does not help. The goal is not not on the US per se, but the rest of the world and to do it ASAP. That is why I continue to preach the following:
1) Elevate of whatever LOCAL youth development programs exist today and stop looking to the diaspora as a serious way to achieve glory.
2) Improve the domestic league
3) Establish a coaching institute
4) Be creative where funding is lacking.
5) Establish domestic sports equipment manufacturing to reduce costs and make it more available.
Bell
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Bell wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:14 am
Me, myself, and I.
YOUR PROJECTION IS NOT UNREASONABLE, EVEN THOUGH...

...it may / may not happen that way. And the complacency I see among posters here does not help. The goal is not not on the US per se, but the rest of the world and to do it ASAP. That is why I continue to preach the following:
1) Elevate of whatever LOCAL youth development programs exist today and stop looking to the diaspora as a serious way to achieve glory.
2) Improve the domestic league
3) Establish a coaching institute
4) Be creative where funding is lacking.
5) Establish domestic sports equipment manufacturing to reduce costs and make it more available.
Bell
Thanks for noting what is lacking in our quest to be true contenders for the World Cup.
Yours is a reality-based perspective while most are simply based on emotions and hype.
The worst of our problems rests with officials who primarily chase after what they can
profit from while having no concrete plans on how to achieve that.
I hope we get the right folks in charge of managing our human and material resources.
Then can we be truly competitive and be considered as real challengers.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Ghana collect quick 4 konks like mumu pikin them for school
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Ghana is the best team in Africa by far
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Rawlings wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:44 am Ghana is the best team in Africa by far
Yeah. The best at losing😀❗️

Cheers.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Rawlings wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:44 am Ghana is the best team in Africa by far
Yes, I think that is Africa's best loss ever against Team USA. They are the best.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

If the Us played in africa they will probably rank around the strongest three teams.