USA vs Ghana 4-0

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: USA vs Ghana 4-0

Post by Scipio Africanus »

B*ttf*cked in Nashville. :rotf: :rotf: And these are the jokers that denied us a WC ticket! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

THE US WOULD BE DOMINANT IN AFRICA, YET...

...many here pooh pooh the MLS. That said, friendlies should be viewed with care being often played under asymetrical conditions.
Bell
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BREDAS GETTING WALAYED by US

Post by Scipio Africanus »

jette1 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:22 am4kondo
Do you have a learning deficiency or something? You are the only one of the over 3,000 members on CE who consistently posts in the wrong forum :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bell wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:11 am THE US WOULD BE DOMINANT IN AFRICA, YET...

...many here pooh pooh the MLS. That said, friendlies should be viewed with care being often played under asymetrical conditions.
Bell
The US will be dominant in Africa because they beat a weak African team? And because you know they can go to African stadia and dominate in that atmosphere and pitch?

Senegal flogged Brazil 4-2, so ...

SENEGAL WOULD BE DOMINANT IN SOUTH AMERICA, YET ...

...many South Americans pooh pooh the Senegalese league.

Please Sir, you are a very respected mind, lets keep it that way.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: USA vs Ghana 2-0

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:05 am 3-0, Naija boy Folarin scores

Chei Ghana :rotf:
This one no wan chop at the community center. You forget that your caregiver, Adwoa, is from Ghana? :woot:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kofi86
Egg
Egg
Re: USA vs Ghana 3-0

Post by kofi86 »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:33 am
YUJAM wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:30 am Chris Houghton is probably out after this.

Some of the Ghanaian players are just awful
Yeah not looking good for him right now, Ghanaian players are better than the coaching suggests. They should have kept the coach that took them to the world cup, had some promise to him. Ghana should swallow their pride and rehire Kwesi Appiah
Rajevac and Addo were involved. The first one was sacked after the abysmal AFCON, the second one made it clear from the start this will only be interim until the end of the World Cup.
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Ghana do well

Rawlings, pat yourself on the back.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:30 am Who would’ve thought the US would be better than SE and all African teams just 10yrs ago.
Kongi , if I yab you, you go vex, I guess the SE is better than Argentina after we wired them 2ce in friendlies. Keep using a friendly as the true strength of teams..smh.. I watched the game, and the ghana players were not interested in the game.

We've all seen ghana vs the USA at the WC
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:19 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:30 am Who would’ve thought the US would be better than SE and all African teams just 10yrs ago.
Kongi , if I yab you, you go vex, I guess the SE is better than Argentina after we wired them 2ce in friendlies. Keep using a friendly as the true strength of teams..smh.. I watched the game, and the ghana players were not interested in the game.

No Ghana are simply not good enough, the gulf in quality couldn't have been more obvious, stop downplaying the rise of the USMNT in soccer. Mexico also schooled Ghana so there you have it!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Me, myself, and I.
My prediction that the USA will win the world cup before any African country still stands.
What with the typical African mentality of lack of team discipline and focus, not to mention
overhyping of talents. What about the pervasive corruption within the Football Associations.
Until we fix all the above, we will continue to be 'also rans' and spectators.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

What’s with these American sportscasters? They were referring to an American player named BALOGUN as BAH-LEE-GAN🤣😝😀❗️

Cheers.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Couldn't agree more.
Tobi17 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:35 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:19 am

No Ghana are simply not good enough, the gulf in quality couldn't have been more obvious, stop downplaying the rise of the USMNT in soccer. Mexico also schooled Ghana so there you have it!
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

FIFA football is not Tennis which is an individual sport and until Africans acknowledge
that, our representations will always be as mere participants. Team sports requires players'
cohesion and team discipline. People should not consider having talents to be all that's needed
to be successful in any team sport.
We have talents but are very lacking with preparations, and easily lose focus on the field of play.
There is parity in the football world, and no team can be successful by ignoring the basics of what
'team' means. Those in doubt should argue on whether Japan has more football talent than Nigeria.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

joao wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:53 pm
Me, myself, and I.
My prediction that the USA will win the world cup before any African country still stands.
What with the typical African mentality of lack of team discipline and focus, not to mention
overhyping of talents. What about the pervasive corruption within the Football Associations.
The last WC did not indicate this. An African team reach the SF. Indication of progress by African teams.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

wanaj0 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:24 pm
Me, myself, and I.
The last WC did not indicate this. An African team reach the SF. Indication of progress by African teams.
Thanks, but my predictions still stands and time and circumstances will prove if I'm right.

― Chris Hedges
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

joao wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:48 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:24 pm
Me, myself, and I.
Thanks, but my predictions still stands and time and circumstances will prove if I'm right.
I’m with you on that one. The rate black American soldiers are sowing seeds in Germany & other foreign bases around the world, I can see that. Almost every black kid growing up in America wants to play basketball or American football, the day 10% of those kids decides to play soccer, it’s all over for the world.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Me, myself, and I.
this is funny, i know you did not just state the USA will win the world cup before CAf teams because they managed to beat ghana in a friendly hosted in their backyard..ok carry on, We went to France and we defeated them in France, we know who has two worldcups . I do not get some of you on this forum how una dey take reason after una watch small ball..it's very funny :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Me, myself, and I.
this is funny, i know you did not just state the USA will win the world cup before CAf teams because they managed to beat ghana in a friendly hosted in their backyard..ok carry on, We went to France and we defeated them in France, we know who has two worldcups . I do not get some of you on this forum how una dey take reason after una watch small ball..it's very funny :rotf: :rotf:

we all just saw Morocco a year ago, some of una nah to just go with the trend etc... carry on.
SuperEagles

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

just saw the score and indirect free kick goal on Facebook.
Kai, we (Africa) are really regressing; friendly or no friendly. :(

The again we (USA) may come to dominate soccer in this lifetime, who would have thunk it! :thumbs:
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I disagree here that African teams have regressed. Ghana's performances alone cannot determine the standard of African football.

ANC wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:40 am just saw the score and indirect free kick goal on Facebook.
Kai, we (Africa) are really regressing; friendly or no friendly. :(

The again we (USA) may come to dominate soccer in this lifetime, who would have thunk it! :thumbs:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

The quality of football displayed by Ghana in both the Mexico and US friendlies was atrocious even if they were missing these potential 7-8 starters. At the very least, it goes to show how woeful the bench is. Basically, Chris Hughton picked Partey, Kudus, Jordan and a bunch of "hey-yous" to these friendlies. Zero team work, zero creative transitioning, zero attacking bite, etc.
He really has a lot of work to do on this eyesore of a performance. Crappy football display and missing these was still not an excuse:

Djikou
Odoi
Salisu
Amartey
Tariq Lamptey
Baba Iddrisou
Andre Ayew
Kofi Kyere
Suleimana
Ashimeru
Osman Bukari
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:24 pm
Me, myself, and I.

we all just saw Morocco a year ago, some of una nah to just go with the trend etc... carry on.
Oga BigP, this is less about sentiments and more on REALITY.
There are many factors needed to win the world cup, and the only one Africans possess
in abundance is talent, and that alone will not do it. I've stated my positions severally and
time will prove me right or wrong.

― Chris Hedges