Samu Omorodion - I do NOT think about Nigeria

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Samu Omorodion - I do NOT think about Nigeria

Post by danfo driver »

Let this be the last thread about this boy on EaglesNest. And every other thread should be moved to World Forum. Nonsense! :veryangry:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
onovo
Egg
Egg
Re: Samu Omorodion - I do NOT think about Nigeria

Post by onovo »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:49 pm Let this be the last thread about this boy on EaglesNest. And every other thread should be moved to World Forum. Nonsense! :veryangry:
Good luck to him and his Spanish ambition ! His thread should be moved to world forum !
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

To be fair to him, it can be hard to dump a country that gave you your only opportunity as of date. With that said, he will realize that Spain and Italy got no love for a black man. They will replace his a$$ once a white player that can do what he does shows up. Good luck to him and I agree that we should move his thread to World Forum.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

packerland wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:40 pm To be fair to him, it can be hard to dump a country that gave you your only opportunity as of date. With that said, he will realize that Spain and Italy got no love for a black man. They will replace his a$$ once a white player that can do what he does shows up. Good luck to him and I agree that we should move his thread to World Forum.
Even if that happens at least he will never have to deal with NEPA :mrgreen: Abeg let that whining b!tch danfo (who is too afraid to respond to me anymore :laugh: ) wish the boy well and move on :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:27 pm
packerland wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:40 pm To be fair to him, it can be hard to dump a country that gave you your only opportunity as of date. With that said, he will realize that Spain and Italy got no love for a black man. They will replace his a$$ once a white player that can do what he does shows up. Good luck to him and I agree that we should move his thread to World Forum.
Even if that happens at least he will never have to deal with NEPA :mrgreen: Abeg let that whining b!tch danfo (who is too afraid to respond to me anymore :laugh: ) wish the boy well and move on :mrgreen:
...abi o, they can move his thread to kingdom come it's still on CE, and CE people will still view it.
His choice is no different from many of us diaspora who chose to remain in oyinbo land doing same thing we can also do back home because Nigeria never inspire.
It happens everyday, and this kid has seen what shame SE bestows every time they play the lowest of the low in Africa.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

mcal wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:21 am
...abi o, they can move his thread to kingdom come it's still on CE, and CE people will still view it.
His choice is no different from many of us diaspora who chose to remain in oyinbo land doing same thing we can also do back home because Nigeria never inspire.
It happens everyday, and this kid has seen what shame SE bestows every time they play the lowest of the low in Africa.
You are a terrible Nigerian. You probably inherited property in Nigeria that you don’t pay any taxes on; a Nigerian in name only but certainly not in attitude.

Has anyone ever explained to you that countries don’t inspire people? People who truly want greatness for their countries are self inspired to do great things to help advance their respective countries. It’s called patriotism. Think not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country🤔❗️

Cheers.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:31 pm
You are a terrible Nigerian. You probably inherited property in Nigeria that you don’t pay any taxes on; a Nigerian in name only but certainly not in attitude.

Has anyone ever explained to you that countries don’t inspire people? People who truly want greatness for their countries are self inspired to do great things to help advance their respective countries. It’s called patriotism. Think not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country🤔❗️

Cheers.
This man is quoting John F. Kennedy Lol…I’m inspired that the American govt don’t pay terrorist. In Nigeria we pay Boko Haram and that’s why we can’t get rid of them.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:04 pm

Cheers.
This man is quoting John F. Kennedy Lol…I’m inspired that the American govt don’t pay terrorist. In Nigeria we pay Boko Haram and that’s why we can’t get rid of them.
You are DEEPLY NAIVE! What are you 12? If only you knew... continue sitting in your bubble. :lol: Wow! dude actually said the American govt doesnt pay terrorists??? wow :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Cheers.
...you are very smart, wow.
I never knew someone, especially a Nigerian knew JFK and this his 1961 quote to inspire Americans.
Note, John F Kennedy was the president, and the president/presidency is the country.
nuf said my friend. Until Nigeria lay foundation for her people in diaspora will aspire to return an move the country forward.
Your current president is in Saudi Arabia right now, doing what, I don't know.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:46 pm

Cheers.
You are DEEPLY NAIVE! What are you 12? If only you knew... continue sitting in your bubble. :lol: Wow! dude actually said the American govt doesnt pay terrorists??? wow :lol: :lol:
You’re a village angel* as usual. Don’t confuse exchange negotiations with paying a ransom. Go read the U.S. No-Concessions Policy or the Patriot Act. And I was speaking in general.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

mcal wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:22 pm

Cheers.
...you are very smart, wow.
I never knew someone, especially a Nigerian knew JFK and this his 1961 quote to inspire Americans.
Note, John F Kennedy was the president, and the president/presidency is the country.
nuf said my friend. Until Nigeria lay foundation for her people in diaspora will aspire to return an move the country forward.
Your current president is in Saudi Arabia right now, doing what, I don't know
Nigeria is just a piece of territory with barren rocks, arable farmland and rain forests. It is not capable of laying a foundation on it’s own. People actually need to step up, selflessly, to make it a viable place to live. One question comes to mind regarding the current leadership. Why do Nigerians tolerate their president camping out in Saudi Arabia?

Until Nigerians collectively start thinking of what they can do for their country instead of what their country can do for them, the rot will remain and fester🤔❗️

Cheers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:39 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:46 pm

Cheers.
You’re a village angel* as usual. Don’t confuse exchange negotiations with paying a ransom. Go read the U.S. No-Concessions Policy or the Patriot Act. And I was speaking in general.
You are indeed a naive 12 year old with mushy stuff for brain cells! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: E go shock you! Imagine being this naive and child-like? keep living in your childish bubble. :oops: