Asian Cup: Japan vs Vietnam: (4-2)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Asian Cup: Japan vs Vietnam: (4-2)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

saw Aus vs India and China vs Tuj

I am waiting for those who will come and yab the standard of CAF football
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Asian Cup

Post by Undertaker »

I have accidentally seen three Asian Cup matches. The standard is awful! Very bad! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Undertaker wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:15 pm I have accidentally seen three Asian Cup matches. The standard is awful! Very bad! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
Skip the group matches. Start watching in the knockout rounds when teams like Japan, S. Korea, Australia, Saudi, Iran & Qatar will be playing each other. You can see that none of the Asian heavy weights I listed above are in the same group. The other teams are awful.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Undertaker wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:15 pm I have accidentally seen three Asian Cup matches. The standard is awful! Very bad! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
How could you accidentally see three games? You mean the accident saw three games?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

anointed wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:49 pm
How could you accidentally see three games? You mean the accident saw three games?
I was at a friend's house and the games were on. He is Japanese! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Yeap Asia is only South Korea, Japan and Australia, there’s 21 other crappy teams in that tournament. But those 3 will give our best a run for their money though…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I saw a bit of Australia vs India this morning. Nuff said :boo:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

YUJAM wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:53 am I saw a bit of Australia vs India this morning. Nuff said :boo:
Lol...Australia has shown they can hold their own at the WC. It’s called playing down to your opponent’s level. Similar to how Nigeria and Ghana play like crap against minnows. India is a retirement home for players leaving the Saudi/Qatar/Chinese league who wants to ignore father time and keep playing. That’s the route Kalu Uche and Ogbeche took.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Japan 1- Vietnam 1 ( 22 mins gone)
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Vietnam's coach is Philip Troussier and they take the lead
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Asian Cup: Japan vs Vietnam: (4-2)

Post by packerland »

Japan vs Iran is a good game going on. This game will be the appetizer before the two AFCON. It feels good watching matches involving other countries without tension knowing that my country is through to the next round.