Senegal vs Gambia ( 3-0) FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Senegal vs Gambia ( 3-0)

Post by King Futcha »

oh my gosh what a goal. starboy again
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

omo this team complete no be small.. See power pace , skills chei
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Gambians are useless though...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Senegal should be ashamed of themselves! You don't pick on your neighbor like that! I guess there are still minors in Africa?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Senegal vs Gambia ( 1-0)

Post by bamenda boy »

highbury wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:28 pm I have realized one thing: the referees in Africa are not up to standard. They overlook overly physical play, allowing teams that thrive on it, like Cameroon, to do well. In contrast, at the World Cup, the standard of refereeing is different. Excessive physical play is not tolerated. It's no wonder teams like Cameroon often receive red cards. I can't recall a World Cup in which Cameroon participated and didn't get a red card. African referees need to meet higher standards.
There you go with this outdated BS about Cameroon being physical then get angry when on international stage, they call everyone physical. Cameruin has produced the most African player of the year. Some time give credit where it is due.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

txj wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:54 pm Gambians are useless though...
harsh, needless to say, it is certainly not easy to play with 10 for an entire half.
Saints baby we did it
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

highbury wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:28 pm I have realized one thing: the referees in Africa are not up to standard. They overlook overly physical play, allowing teams that thrive on it, like Cameroon, to do well. In contrast, at the World Cup, the standard of refereeing is different. Excessive physical play is not tolerated. It's no wonder teams like Cameroon often receive red cards. I can't recall a World Cup in which Cameroon participated and didn't get a red card. African referees need to meet higher standards.
what exactly is the standard may i ask? i see poor officiating across europe every weekend.
Saints baby we did it
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

King Futcha wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:59 pm
harsh, needless to say, it is certainly not easy to play with 10 for an entire half.

And yet never really adjusted...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

So was Eq Guinea but we refused to punish them, game would have been 4 or 5-0 if it was Senegal playing Eq Guinea…when other teams do good we rubbish their opponents, when we do poorly we praise our opponents and say there are no more minnows. It’s really a funny mindset we have…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

That midfield with 20 year old Camara and Matar Sarr.

We need to follow their lead and integrate the likes of Daga, Eletu, Akansanmiro as soon as they start playing regular club ball.

Aribo and Onyeka no be am.

Even Yusuf just step in and make those guys look useless.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

txj wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:03 pm

not sure why you would expect adjustments from tom saintfiet
Saints baby we did it
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:07 pm
So was Eq Guinea but we refused to punish them, game would have been 4 or 5-0 if it was Senegal playing Eq Guinea…when other teams do good we rubbish their opponents, when we do poorly we praise our opponents and say there are no more minnows. It’s really a funny mindset we have…

If you are referring to me by those comments, I think you got the wrong person :rotf: :rotf:
EG was poor...

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Lamine Camara is their new star. The third goal was exquisite

BTW, I just realized Pap Matarr Sarr didn't even play today
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

txj wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:31 pm

If you are referring to me by those comments, I think you got the wrong person :rotf: :rotf:
EG was poor...
I just wish we too could have these type of professional display against our poor opponents and actually show our so called class…this set of gra gra players we have is just so frustrating. We used to pick based on quality on the ball, guile and intelligence not just gra gra workhorses…even the Onyeka you love so much is one of the biggest examples of this….poor player technically but puts himself about and that seems to be the job requirement these days for an SE midfielder…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

King Futcha wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:00 pm
what exactly is the standard may i ask? i see poor officiating across europe every weekend.
I was about to say that the officiating and use of VAR in this tournament so far (for me) is much better than the dross shoved down our throats weekly from the EPL. No cap.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Senegal pretty much beat Senegal
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:39 pm
txj wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:31 pm

EG was poor...
I just wish we too could have these type of professional display against our poor opponents and actually show our so called class…this set of gra gra players we have is just so frustrating. We used to pick based on quality on the ball, guile and intelligence not just gra gra workhorses…even the Onyeka you love so much is one of the biggest examples of this….poor player technically but puts himself about and that seems to be the job requirement these days for an SE midfielder…

I don't love Onyeka.
I just commented on his performance vs EG, period...

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

King Futcha wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:26 pm
txj wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:03 pm

not sure why you would expect adjustments from tom saintfiet
Sadly our idiotic NFF might replace Peseiro with him as Owngoal reported. And Tom has been whoring himself to us by praising the SE in a recent interview.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I will take an NPFL coach over Tom Seinfield the comedian. Heck even Piss-Erro is better than that guy. Now i see why he is twerking for the NFF like B!!tch Futcha at an AKA party.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:08 pm I will take an NPFL coach over Tom Seinfield the comedian. Heck even Piss-Erro is better than that guy. Now i see why he is twerking for the NFF like B!!tch Futcha at an AKA party.
Watch the NFF go for him after Fatzero is gone, your cheap #$% NFF are always predictable
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:08 pm I will take an NPFL coach over Tom Seinfield the comedian. Heck even Piss-Erro is better than that guy. Now i see why he is twerking for the NFF like B!!tch Futcha at an AKA party.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: kaii! Your posts just dey sweet me lately! :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:27 am
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: kaii! Your twerking just dey sweet me lately! :lol: :lol:
Gini?! :woot: :woot: :shock: :shock: :shock: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!