Cameroon vs. Guinea 1-1 FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroon vs. Guinea 0-1

Post by txj »

Wasted counterattacking opportunity
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

What a cross
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

superb cross
1-1

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

1-1. This game is fire.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bamenda boy wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:33 pm
Undertaker wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:30 pm Cameroon are missing three of their best players?
Still no excuse. Song is playing Ekambi who is a winger as a striker, and Magri who is a striker as a winger. Wetin Musa no go see for this gate. Lol
I don’t know about Magri but Ekambi has played as a striker for his previous clubs before. Anyway it’s 1-1 now.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Undertaker wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:44 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:41 pm This Guinea ( Syli) national always give the SE problems as far as history. Titi CAmera and co. naija used to shake when we match them, I do recall they did beat our SE in 98WCQs back then .... LAst game of the qualifiers though
I don't remembered us ever beating them. The beat SSS SE as well away and cost us the Afcon ticket for 2015! They are our husband for sure!
They play us tough, but we beat them often enough.

We beat them during the qualifiers to France '98 in Lagos. Troussier was our coach. Titi Camara was their captain.

We also beat them on our way to the Semis of 2019 CAN. Naby Kieta was their captain.

I can think of these ones of the top of my head, but these were 1-0 games, so they play us tough.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroon vs. Guinea 1-1

Post by metalalloy »

Hmm see save!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

strong defensive performance by Guinea

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

FT. 1-1. Well earned point by Guinea.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

txj wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:51 pm strong defensive performance by Guinea
They were very disciplined
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:56 pm
txj wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:51 pm strong defensive performance by Guinea
They were very disciplined
:???: :???: I think I saw a different game because I saw Guinea give away unnecessary free kicks.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Cameroon vs. Guinea 1-1 FT

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Aswani
Egg
Egg
Re: Cameroon vs. Guinea 1-1 FT

Post by Aswani »

Guinea played Cameroon the only way you should, kick them as often as the ref would let you get away with it.

I am amazed watching a Cameroon match and seeing their players complain about being roughed up, what a cheek from a team that produced some of the most physical bullies on the African continent.

And my rant has nothing to do with Argentina at the World Cup, who themselves are brutes when they need to be, this is purely African related, Tonnerre Kalala, Canon Yaounde and the Indomitable lions.

Fair play to Kunde and the rest of them, they can play if need be but their primary focus was on intimidation.