Equatorial Guinea 4 vs Guinea-Bissau 2

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
iworo
Egg
Egg
Equatorial Guinea 4 vs Guinea-Bissau 2

Post by iworo »

Equatorial Guinea is currently dominating Guinea-Bissau, with Number 10 scoring a remarkable hat trick. It appears that our initial assessment of the first game may have underestimated the strength of Equatorial Guinea, as they now seem to be the strongest contender in the group.
Last edited by iworo on Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Equatorial Guinea 4 vs Guinea-Bissau 1

Post by vancity eagle »

iworo wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:15 pm Equatorial Guinea is currently dominating Guinea-Bissau, with Number 10 scoring a remarkable hat trick. It appears that our initial assessment of the first game may have underestimated the strength of Equatorial Guinea, as they now seem to be the strongest contender in the group.
A third division player with a hattrick showing our overrated African player of the year how to score.

What a damn shame.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

iworo wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:15 pm Equatorial Guinea is currently dominating Guinea-Bissau, with Number 10 scoring a remarkable hat trick. It appears that our initial assessment of the first game may have underestimated the strength of Equatorial Guinea & Nigeria, as they now seem to be the strongest contenders in the group.
Bro, we watched the game with our own eyes. You guys need to stop analyzing football like this. We al saw the game. I dont need a game between the two Guinea-fowls to know that Nigeria should have beaten EQG like a red-haired step child! Complete beating! i watched the game with my own eyes.

EQG is going to Bissau, what Nigeria should have done to EQG. That is a serous team! :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:18 pm
iworo wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:15 pm Equatorial Guinea is currently dominating Guinea-Bissau, with Number 10 scoring a remarkable hat trick. It appears that our initial assessment of the first game may have underestimated the strength of Equatorial Guinea, as they now seem to be the strongest contender in the group.
A third division player with a hattrick showing our overrated African player of the year how to score.

What a damn shame.
lol I thought our 2nd division players were killing us, sounds like we now need 3rd division players.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Owono once again just showcased his skills with an impressive one-on-one save.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Stop praising the opposition when the issue was clearly with our team which led to the result we got. The players and coach have come to a consensus on what happened.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

We need to at least draw IVC and trash GNB to stand a chance of qualifying from this group.

A draw between IVC & EQG leaves everyone @ 5 points and will boil down to goal difference.
Peter Obi For President 2023
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

I'm excited about this development because Ivory Coast is now under pressure to secure a victory against Nigeria. The realization should dawn on them now that their upcoming last match against Equatorial Guinea won't be a walk in the park.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

iworo wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:27 pm I'm excited about this development because Ivory Coast is now under pressure to secure a victory against Nigeria. The realization should dawn on them now that their upcoming last match against Equatorial Guinea won't be a walk in the park.
This is NOT a good development.

It's literally the worst thing that could have happened.

We are finishing 3rd in this group.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EG are now unbeaten in 12 matches ..very impressive
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:29 pm
iworo wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:27 pm I'm excited about this development because Ivory Coast is now under pressure to secure a victory against Nigeria. The realization should dawn on them now that their upcoming last match against Equatorial Guinea won't be a walk in the park.

Mark my words, I'm confidently predicting that we'll top the group at the end of the group stage.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I predict all 3 teams will advance from this group
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nah real wah, we lost to this Guinea B in Nigeria ...smh
SuperEagles

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:35 pm
I predict all 3 teams will advance from this group
I utterly agree with you.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

G. Bissau number 2 is a waste pipe who thinks he’s the real deal.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:37 pm nah real wah, we lost to this Guinea B in Nigeria ...smh
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:37 pm nah real wah, we lost to this Guinea B in Nigeria ...smh
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

We better not get third place. I’m scheduled to work the day the 3rd place team of Group A plays.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Synopsis wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:00 pm We better not get third place. I’m scheduled to work the day the 3rd place team of Group A plays.
cry us a river, work from home or call in sick :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

iworo wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:32 pm

Mark my words, I'm confidently predicting that we'll top the group at the end of the group stage.
...by scoring tons of goals?
One thing I will predict is we will have tons of chances to score in the next 2 matches, but how many will go in is the question.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

That's the worrying thing. Let's hope we beat IVC. I think we can do it
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

iworo wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:32 pm

Spot on.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"