Egypt vs Ghana (2-2) Kudos x2 FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Egypt vs Ghana (2-2) Kudos x2 FT

Post by Tobi17 »

ANC wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:47 am
greg wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:26 am
gosh wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:52 am The irony.. Instead of Inaki Williams and Osman Bukari (both attacking wingers) giving assists to Ghana on the other end of the pitch to score, they managed to rather give the assists to the Egyptians in their own box to score twice. To think of it, they are not even defenders. Life can be cruel. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Ghana can be an endless stream of comedy sha. That Egyptian 1st goal was just too funny. The Egyptian player just ran behind the defender to collect the ball like the pass was meant for him. It ended up looking like a great through ball. To cap it up, the Ghanaian player's name was "Inaki" which in Yoruba means Gorilla :rotf: .
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Not sure why this is funny to you guys honestly...
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Aswani wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:24 am Ghana are even worse than I thought. Both goals were avoidable, just boot the ball away to Row Z, they won't score from there.

Egypt are good on the ball no doubt and Ghana had a zero midfield presence. It feels like they are playing too far away up front.

Osman Bukari came on as sub and and was himself substituted less than 10 minutes later. Very strange.

Mozambique are no pushovers and unless Ghana play much much better, which they haven't for a long time, I believe they coming last in this group.

Now I am off to binge watch YouTube videos of angry Ghanaians vituperating in their very weird pidgin English, Ghana paaaaa!
:lol: :lol: Bobo led to a goal as soon as he came on. He was out of his depth and had to be hauled off.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

Kabalega wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:18 am
Aswani wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:24 am Ghana are even worse than I thought. Both goals were avoidable, just boot the ball away to Row Z, they won't score from there.

Egypt are good on the ball no doubt and Ghana had a zero midfield presence. It feels like they are playing too far away up front.

Osman Bukari came on as sub and and was himself substituted less than 10 minutes later. Very strange.

Mozambique are no pushovers and unless Ghana play much much better, which they haven't for a long time, I believe they coming last in this group.

Now I am off to binge watch YouTube videos of angry Ghanaians vituperating in their very weird pidgin English, Ghana paaaaa!
:lol: :lol: Bobo led to a goal as soon as he came on. He was out of his depth and had to be hauled off.
Not only that, but he had no impacting at the front neither. There was one scene in which he tried to cross, but the Egyptian Defender tackled well to intercept it. The defender then got up and dashed across the whole field while Bukhari could not follow.
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

kofi86 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:49 am Not only that, but he had no impacting at the front neither. There was one scene in which he tried to cross, but the Egyptian Defender tackled well to intercept it. The defender then got up and dashed across the whole field while Bukhari could not follow.
Osman is not a crosser, all he can do is run and run as that is all he does at Red Star Belgrade. You can't bring him into a game to be playing on the wing or in a defensive disciplined formation, he is not that smart a player.

He should have been played in the middle just behind the striker or as the striker to chase long balls and relive pressure.

I feel for him, Chris Hughton did him wrong, very very wrong.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Aswani wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:49 pm
kofi86 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:49 am Not only that, but he had no impacting at the front neither. There was one scene in which he tried to cross, but the Egyptian Defender tackled well to intercept it. The defender then got up and dashed across the whole field while Bukhari could not follow.
Osman is not a crosser, all he can do is run and run as that is all he does at Red Star Belgrade. You can't bring him into a game to be playing on the wing or in a defensive disciplined formation, he is not that smart a player.

He should have been played in the middle just behind the striker or as the striker to chase long balls and relive pressure.

The team is under some serious pressure and two errors from the subs cost 3 points twice. The coach was right to sub him off, what if a 3rd error occurred ? I still think Ghana will make it to the next round. 3 teams from this group will advance.

As long as Cape wins vs Mozambique, Ghana has a huge chance
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:36 pm

The team is under some serious pressure and two errors from the subs cost 3 points twice. The coach was right to sub him off, what if a 3rd error occurred ? I still think Ghana will make it to the next round. 3 teams from this group will advance.

Cape Verde will beat Mozambique and Egypt will beat cape verde in their final game. I think that will eliminate Ghana completely. I hope that’s what happens. Qualifying by permutations has hurt Ghana football recently. Prior to us qualifying for the World Cup in Qatar, the vast majority of Ghana fans have very low expectations and had conceded to the fact that our football is in the gutter and needs more than foreign born rejects, sacking coaches and quick fixes. That’s why I wanted to avoid Nigeria in that playoff because the motivation was bound to go high. Now look at us
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

aykwes8 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:37 pm

Cape Verde will beat Mozambique and Egypt will beat cape verde in their final game. I think that will eliminate Ghana completely. I hope that’s what happens. Qualifying by permutations has hurt Ghana football recently. Prior to us qualifying for the World Cup in Qatar, the vast majority of Ghana fans have very low expectations and had conceded to the fact that our football is in the gutter and needs more than foreign born rejects, sacking coaches and quick fixes. That’s why I wanted to avoid Nigeria in that playoff because the motivation was bound to go high. Now look at us
4 points, and Ghana will likely be among the four 3rd place teams. As long as they win

yall need to stop the negativity , it is too much. I have watched so many videos from Ghana fans and yall are worse than Nigerians as far as abusing your team . I thought Nigerians were horrible but una bad.. sotey a fan almost jumped the coach
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

aykwes8 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:37 pm

The Mozambique team that played today was awful. Ghana should win that game and 4 points is almost a guarantee to qualify from 3rd place at worst.