Egypt vs Ghana (2-2) Kudos x2 FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Egypt vs Ghana (2-2) Kudos x2 FT

Post by Kabalega »

Coach wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:01 pm The real madness is in the fact that many of these players are Jekyll at club level and the very worst of Mr Hyde when their nation calls. Some of the decision making is too ingenuous to be termed naive. Is it the heat, the humidity? Beyond bonkers.
:lol: :lol: The last water break was ill advised because it interrupted an entertaining game. Without it, we would have seen wilder scenes. :)
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Man Kudus is a special player, sucks he's playing for the Ghanaian team with the weakest mentality ever..
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

BEst player in this tournament so far...Kudos. Arsenal should have snapped up this midgy breda.. smh
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

So infuriated by the mistakes by Inaki Williams and Bukhari, both wingers. They really let Ghana down.

But overall, a top match of football that saw Kudus justify his world-class status, even above Salah, IMO. That little Egyptian Fathi is quite the dribbler, too.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

11 AFCON games and Ghana has just one wine ..WOW
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:33 pm 11 AFCON games and Ghana has just one wine ..WOW
Bad belle too dey your system...come on gerrarahere and let them bredas be... yeye guy :D
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

Gave them free points. This team is just poor
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Kabalega wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:05 pm
Coach wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:01 pm The real madness is in the fact that many of these players are Jekyll at club level and the very worst of Mr Hyde when their nation calls. Some of the decision making is too ingenuous to be termed naive. Is it the heat, the humidity? Beyond bonkers.
:lol: :lol: The last water break was ill advised because it interrupted an entertaining game. Without it, we would have seen wilder scenes. :)
Wilder than Deontay going full windmill. Quite unbelievable.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Ghana again managed to beat themselves. Both goals against them were gift-wrapped and
garnished by stupidity. One thing is clear on both occasions - Africans and our unnecessary
love of caressing the ball. The sufferings will never end until we learn to appreciate one-touch
football.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

This Egypt team look very average as well, won't be surprised if they lose to Cape Verde
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

Ghana are even worse than I thought. Both goals were avoidable, just boot the ball away to Row Z, they won't score from there.

Egypt are good on the ball no doubt and Ghana had a zero midfield presence. It feels like they are playing too far away up front.

Osman Bukari came on as sub and and was himself substituted less than 10 minutes later. Very strange.

Mozambique are no pushovers and unless Ghana play much much better, which they haven't for a long time, I believe they coming last in this group.

Now I am off to binge watch YouTube videos of angry Ghanaians vituperating in their very weird pidgin English, Ghana paaaaa!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Aswani wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:24 am Ghana are even worse than I thought. Both goals were avoidable, just boot the ball away to Row Z, they won't score from there.

Egypt are good on the ball no doubt and Ghana had a zero midfield presence. It feels like they are playing too far away up front.

Osman Bukari came on as sub and and was himself substituted less than 10 minutes later. Very strange.

Mozambique are no pushovers and unless Ghana play much much better, which they haven't for a long time, I believe they coming last in this group.

Now I am off to binge watch YouTube videos of angry Ghanaians vituperating in their very weird pidgin English, Ghana paaaaa!
Ghana will defeat Mozambique, as long as Kudus plays
SuperEagles

gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

The irony.. Instead of Inaki Williams and Osman Bukari (both attacking wingers) giving assists to Ghana on the other end of the pitch to score, they managed to rather give the assists to the Egyptians in their own box to score twice. To think of it, they are not even defenders. Life can be cruel. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by gosh on Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:20 am
Aswani wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:24 am Ghana are even worse than I thought. Both goals were avoidable, just boot the ball away to Row Z, they won't score from there.

I wouldn't count on it... They will probably put two guys on him.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

gosh wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:54 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:20 am

I wouldn't count on it... They will probably put two guys on him.
Kudus is the it factor, dude is a massive talent. IF he finds space and shoots, it's a goal. That is one player Chelsea should have bought. No Kudus no Ghana
SuperEagles

greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

gosh wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:52 am The irony.. Instead of Inaki Williams and Osman Bukari (both attacking wingers) giving assists to Ghana on the other end of the pitch to score, they managed to rather give the assists to the Egyptians in their own box to score twice. To think of it, they are not even defenders. Life can be cruel. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Ghana can be an endless stream of comedy sha. That Egyptian 1st goal was just too funny. The Egyptian player just ran behind the defender to collect the ball like the pass was meant for him. It ended up looking like a great through ball. To cap it up, the Ghanaian player's name was "Inaki" which in Yoruba means Gorilla :rotf: .
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

greg wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:26 am
gosh wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:52 am The irony.. Instead of Inaki Williams and Osman Bukari (both attacking wingers) giving assists to Ghana on the other end of the pitch to score, they managed to rather give the assists to the Egyptians in their own box to score twice. To think of it, they are not even defenders. Life can be cruel. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Ghana can be an endless stream of comedy sha. That Egyptian 1st goal was just too funny. The Egyptian player just ran behind the defender to collect the ball like the pass was meant for him. It ended up looking like a great through ball. To cap it up, the Ghanaian player's name was "Inaki" which in Yoruba means Gorilla :rotf: .
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

So it is actually possible to eliminate Egypt and Ghana?
I know I wont lose sleep over that.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

greg wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:26 am
SuperEagles

imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija