Algeria vs Burkina Faso (2-2) FT

100%Naija
Re: Algeria vs Burkina Faso (2-2)

Post by 100%Naija »

what a let up. Burkina Faso no get sense. Form a brick wall at the point in the game. Tufiakwa
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Re: Algeria vs Burkina Faso (1-1)

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:29 pm I can't believe people still call teams minnows after what we've witnessed over the last couple yrs.
...yes o, we Nigerians still yab them as minnow when we dey predict 5-0 scoreline, then they score us, we struggle to tie, some times we even lose to them.
Congo dem, Lesotho, the Guineas, Cape Vade, even east Africans we no sabi football but marathon only they give us tough times for field.
Re: Algeria vs Burkina Faso (1-2)

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:54 pm
Undertaker wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:48 pm No West African team should ever play a North African team at NIGHT! Put them under the West African sun always!
even during the day you are struggling to beat them :lol: :lol:
You have been all over the forum like a little b!itch! Grow the 4uck up and stopping acting like you're on your period!
Re: Algeria vs Burkina Faso (2-2)

^Choi! Deadman, Ogini! WWE Tombstone delivered. Tek am easy o!

Undertaker wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:02 pm
Undertaker wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:48 pm No West African team should ever play a North African team at NIGHT! Put them under the West African sun always!
You have been all over the forum like a little b!itch! Grow the 4uck up and stopping acting like you're on your period!
I have reported your post. You will be banned and we will see you when you return in February. Take good care of yourself.

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:25 pm
Undertaker wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:02 pm
I have reported your post. You will be banned and we will see you when you return in February. Take good care of yourself.
:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Re: Algeria vs Burkina Faso (0-1)

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:45 pm Mahrez is a shadow of his former self these days.Happy to see people showing up for the games so far.
Is it a trend or just me? Most of the players that went to Saudi have dropped in quality.
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

anointed wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:41 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:45 pm Mahrez is a shadow of his former self these days.Happy to see people showing up for the games so far.
Is it a trend or just me? Most of the players that went to Saudi have dropped in quality.
Care to give examples?

Kabalega wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:45 pm
Care to give examples?
This isn't a class tutorial. Look above.
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

anointed wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:48 pm
Care to give examples?
Sadio Mane, Mahrez, Kante, CR7, e.t.c… were not at their best when they left for Saudi Arabia. In fact, CR7 improved.
So please tutor us and name the players whose quality dropped after they went to Saudi.

Kabalega wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:59 pm
Care to give examples?
Sadio Mane, Mahrez, Kante, CR7, e.t.c… were not at their best when they left for Saudi Arabia. In fact, CR7 improved.
So please tutor us and name the players whose quality dropped after they went to Saudi.
They weren't at their best but they have now improved.

Yeah, the 38 year old CR has so much improved he'd back in Europe next season playing UCL.
Last edited by anointed on Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

anointed wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:04 pm
Care to give examples?

Yeah, the 38 year old CR has do much improved he'd back in Europe next season playing UCL.
CR7 is back with Portugal and scoring goals. When he was at your beloved Euro team, ManU, the Portuguese preferred him on the bench.

To answer your original question,
It’s just you. :)

Kabalega wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:19 pm
anointed wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:04 pm
Care to give examples?

Yeah, the 38 year old CR has do much improved he'd back in Europe next season playing UCL.
CR7 is back with Portugal and scoring goals. When he was at your beloved Euro team, ManU, the Portuguese preferred him on the bench.

To answer your original question,
It’s just you. :)
Why are arguing with yourself? Did I disagree with you?