Mozambique vs Ghana(2-2) Ghana are out of AFCON , hope don pick race

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mozambique vs Ghana(2-2) Ghana are out of AFCON

Post by Odas »

Na wa-ooo! So Ghana is going back, eh? Hmm, who would convinced me such will happen?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kenmega wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:53 pm So Ghana are the Tottenham Hotspur of African Football...very Spursy, led by a Spurs Legend Chris Houghton... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
its in the history of Ghanham :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:50 pm OMGG!!!!! Cape Verde!!!

But Ghana already disgraced themselves :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
dropped points in 3 straight winable games. Who does that? Na wao :rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

What? I left the game at 2-1, they drew? WTF 😂
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

In hindsight it was a bone-headed decision to play a keeper who hasn't started a game this season. He was so so nervous. I feel for him, he will never live this down.
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Ghana useless Pa!

Where’s that midget that predicted Kurus will score 2 goals? :lol:
Peter Obi For President 2023
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

airwolex wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:00 pm In hindsight it was a bone-headed decision to play a keeper who hasn't started a game this season. He was so so nervous. I feel for him, he will never live this down.
So you know this, but y'all were supporting Nigeria taking Div 2 benchwarmers and an injured player? Wonders shall never end :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ayew kidding me? What is appiahning here? Hughton should’ve asked the 4th official to “asamoah time”. Nonsense.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Looking at the stats Mozambique totally outplayed Ghana. So embarassing.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

airwolex wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:00 pm In hindsight it was a bone-headed decision to play a keeper who hasn't started a game this season. He was so so nervous. I feel for him, he will never live this down.
They probably would've found a way to throw this one away even without the goalie's mistake.

Poor Ray had the misfortune of managing an accursed Ghana side. I think he should go back to good old England and get some rest
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

They may let the “tugs” into the dressing room to discuss the aftermath with Hughton’s head.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mozambique vs Ghana(0-1)

Post by Kabalega »

metalalloy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:51 pm i love AFCON
:sparkling_heart: :gift_heart: :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat: One of the best in a looong time. I think the last one that came close was 2002.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:57 pm
kenmega wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:53 pm So Ghana are the Tottenham Hotspur of African Football...very Spursy, led by a Spurs Legend Chris Houghton... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
its in the history of Ghanham :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

YUJAM wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:16 pm
They probably would've found a way to throw this one away even without the goalie's mistake.

Poor Ray had the misfortune of managing an accursed Ghana side. I think he should go back to good old England and get some rest
...that Englishman has aged coaching Ghana.
The stress on his face too much.
But Ghana and their goalie really screwed up this match.
Touching harmless ball going.
Nervousness, chai if this na naija, oh my!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

i just watched the last 2 minutes of the Ghana game and my word!!!! I was watching the Egypt game, so i didnt see it!

GUYS!!! THIS IS THE REASON AFRICAN COUNTRIES HAS STRUGGLED FOR DECADES!! Look at the catalogue of errors.. They absolutely failed to control the game. How can you be 2-0 up, and you need to win and you make all those errors???

Then the goalkeeper giving that corner??? If someone told me that I wouldnt have believe it, without seeing it. That was legit primary school goalkeeping!

Guys! trust me, winning is not all about talent or ability. Its about intelligence! Knowing when to control games and how to control games. You absolutely cannot make those mistakes at this level
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mozambique vs Ghana(0-1)

Post by Odas »

metalalloy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:09 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:50 pm time to stroll around and enjoy Ghana fans having tension while shaking
:rotf: :rotf:

Cape Verde- Egypt game is fire
This is game I wish I watched. Cape Verde Island [CPI] is way better of a team than I thought. Any team playing them better be careful and don't mess-up, else such a team is going home earlier than it wants to
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

somehow conspired to concede a 91st-minute penalty and a 94th-minute equaliser against Mozambique,
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:53 pm Ghana gave CIV a huge lifeline

Pretty much
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

The story of Bebe just gets more remarkable by the day. A little boy abandoned by his Cape Verdean father and mother, shuttled around shelters and was dirt poor as he became a man. Played with homeless teams and miraculously got signed by Man Utd by Sir Alex who had never seen him play. Played only 2 games and we thought all was over. Now he's got his grove back in Spain, and leading Cape Verde (country of his parents) to success. The guy is a survivor, a real comeback story.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Wait. Can Ghana still qualify if Cameroon draws against Gambia and zambia loosees against Marocco?
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »