Mozambique vs Ghana(2-2) Ghana are out of AFCON , hope don pick race

Re: Mozambique vs Ghana(2-2) Ghana are out of AFCON

Na wa-ooo! So Ghana is going back, eh? Hmm, who would convinced me such will happen?

kenmega wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:53 pm So Ghana are the Tottenham Hotspur of African Football...very Spursy, led by a Spurs Legend Chris Houghton... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
its in the history of Ghanham :lol: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:50 pm OMGG!!!!! Cape Verde!!!

But Ghana already disgraced themselves :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
dropped points in 3 straight winable games. Who does that? Na wao :rotf:

What? I left the game at 2-1, they drew? WTF 😂

In hindsight it was a bone-headed decision to play a keeper who hasn't started a game this season. He was so so nervous. I feel for him, he will never live this down.
Babalawo

Post by Babalawo »

Ghana useless Pa!

Where’s that midget that predicted Kurus will score 2 goals? :lol:
Peter Obi For President 2023

airwolex wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:00 pm In hindsight it was a bone-headed decision to play a keeper who hasn't started a game this season. He was so so nervous. I feel for him, he will never live this down.
So you know this, but y'all were supporting Nigeria taking Div 2 benchwarmers and an injured player? Wonders shall never end :lol:

Ayew kidding me? What is appiahning here? Hughton should’ve asked the 4th official to “asamoah time”. Nonsense.

Looking at the stats Mozambique totally outplayed Ghana. So embarassing.

airwolex wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:00 pm In hindsight it was a bone-headed decision to play a keeper who hasn't started a game this season. He was so so nervous. I feel for him, he will never live this down.
They probably would've found a way to throw this one away even without the goalie's mistake.

Poor Ray had the misfortune of managing an accursed Ghana side. I think he should go back to good old England and get some rest

They may let the “tugs” into the dressing room to discuss the aftermath with Hughton’s head.
Re: Mozambique vs Ghana(0-1)

metalalloy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:51 pm i love AFCON
:sparkling_heart: :gift_heart: :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat: One of the best in a looong time. I think the last one that came close was 2002.
kenmega

Post by kenmega »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:57 pm
kenmega wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:53 pm So Ghana are the Tottenham Hotspur of African Football...very Spursy, led by a Spurs Legend Chris Houghton... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
its in the history of Ghanham :lol: :lol: :lol:

YUJAM wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:16 pm
They probably would've found a way to throw this one away even without the goalie's mistake.

Poor Ray had the misfortune of managing an accursed Ghana side. I think he should go back to good old England and get some rest
...that Englishman has aged coaching Ghana.
The stress on his face too much.
But Ghana and their goalie really screwed up this match.
Touching harmless ball going.
Nervousness, chai if this na naija, oh my!

i just watched the last 2 minutes of the Ghana game and my word!!!! I was watching the Egypt game, so i didnt see it!

GUYS!!! THIS IS THE REASON AFRICAN COUNTRIES HAS STRUGGLED FOR DECADES!! Look at the catalogue of errors.. They absolutely failed to control the game. How can you be 2-0 up, and you need to win and you make all those errors???

Then the goalkeeper giving that corner??? If someone told me that I wouldnt have believe it, without seeing it. That was legit primary school goalkeeping!

Guys! trust me, winning is not all about talent or ability. Its about intelligence! Knowing when to control games and how to control games. You absolutely cannot make those mistakes at this level
Re: Mozambique vs Ghana(0-1)

metalalloy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:09 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:50 pm time to stroll around and enjoy Ghana fans having tension while shaking

Cape Verde- Egypt game is fire
This is game I wish I watched. Cape Verde Island [CPI] is way better of a team than I thought. Any team playing them better be careful and don't mess-up, else such a team is going home earlier than it wants to

somehow conspired to concede a 91st-minute penalty and a 94th-minute equaliser against Mozambique,

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:53 pm Ghana gave CIV a huge lifeline

Pretty much

The story of Bebe just gets more remarkable by the day. A little boy abandoned by his Cape Verdean father and mother, shuttled around shelters and was dirt poor as he became a man. Played with homeless teams and miraculously got signed by Man Utd by Sir Alex who had never seen him play. Played only 2 games and we thought all was over. Now he's got his grove back in Spain, and leading Cape Verde (country of his parents) to success. The guy is a survivor, a real comeback story.

KIZONZO

Post by KIZONZO »

Wait. Can Ghana still qualify if Cameroon draws against Gambia and zambia loosees against Marocco?
You never realize what you have till you lose it.