Ranking of third-placed teams

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ranking of third-placed teams

Post by Odas »

ANC wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:47 am
vancity eagle wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:20 am
ANC wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:06 am
vancity eagle wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:51 am
Undertaker wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:06 am
Undertaker wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:30 pm CIV will make it and play Senegal! They will then beat Senegal and the rest is history!
I said it! They will beat Senegal too! Watch this space! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs
I was the first to call it that CIV will qualify.

Watch them beat Senegal.

Aliou Cisse and his boys cannot be happy about this.

CIV also have a full 4 days to get their minds right and train for the match.

Hopefully Adingra and Haller would be back.
:taunt:

Too bad.
It should be a cake walk for the best team in the continent!
the same way they struggled against Guinea.

Na. There will be no cakewalk.

It will be a dead even match. Believe that.
I know.
Senegal wont find the game funny
I am tempted to assume Senegal is going home from here. That is, I take it CIV will beat Senegal
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

panafrican wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:51 pm Senegal Cote d'Ivoire. It will be great to watch. I want to bet on Civ. It's a new tournament ...
It certainly is now and it's a thing Senegal has to be concerned about
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

YUJAM wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:43 pm
Undertaker wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:30 pm CIV will make it and play Senegal! They will then beat Senegal and the rest is history!
I wouldn't be so sure of that. As we've seen anything can happen in this tourney. Don't be surprised, if we see some upsets tomorrow.
Are you sure now! We all know you are closet Senegal citizen! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!