Angola vs Namibia (3-0)FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Angola vs Namibia (3-0) both playing with 10 men each

Post by anointed »

Should have shot when goalie was off his line. 4-0 missed.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Their coach looks young, we should poach him lolol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Angola vs Namibia (3-0)FT

Post by mcal »

...clinical work done at the office. May be a nightmare if we meet them because they are fast and coordinated.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

hestonap wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:26 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:24 pm When did Angola become this good? chei
Always been a decent side. We've not had it easy against them in the past. If I remember points we dropped against them in Luanda in 89 contributed to our not qualifying for the 1990 WC and they also denied us WCQ in 2006.
And Gabon too.

In 2005, we lost to them in Luanda and drew with them in Nigeria and thus missed the 2006.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Angola vs Namibia (3-0)FT

Post by Odas »

Wow! So Angola crushed Namibia, eh? Hmm!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.