Vincent Aboubakar, did he play today?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Vincent Aboubakar, did he play today?

Post by ANC »

I had Amokachi say he was coming into the game.
I still would like to know how good he is.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Vincent Aboubakar, did he play today?

Post by ANC »

SE completely annihilated the indomitable Lions today. School is out y'all
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Aboubakar Is coming off injury. Go see his World Cup games.
I was not impressed with his conversion rate at the last AFCON. In fact, he was wasteful. But he scored some goals and got people excited.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Kabalega wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:36 am Aboubakar Is coming off injury. Go see his World Cup games.
I was not impressed with his conversion rate at the last AFCON. In fact, he was wasteful. But he scored some goals and got people excited.
No thanks, wont do that.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

ANC wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:45 am
Kabalega wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:36 am Aboubakar Is coming off injury. Go see his World Cup games.
No thanks, wont do that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I thought you cared…? :lol:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Aboubakar was coming off an injury, but I never saw him as a threat. He has always flopped against SE. He was part of the team we thrashed 4-0 and eliminated from the 2018 WCQers.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Orion wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:01 am Aboubakar was coming off an injury, but I never saw him as a threat. He has always flopped against SE. He was part of the team we thrashed 4-0 and eliminated from the 2018 WCQers.
oh
lol, why all the prematch noise then? :D
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

ANC wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:04 am
Orion wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:01 am Aboubakar was coming off an injury, but I never saw him as a threat. He has always flopped against SE. He was part of the team we thrashed 4-0 and eliminated from the 2018 WCQers.
oh
I don’t even think Aboubakar was fit for the match otherwise he would have been given more than 15 minutes of normal time.
The Cameroonians probably thought that hyping his return would put us on the edge
I am happy
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

He had no business going to Afcon.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bamenda boy wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:02 pm He had no business going to Afcon.
It's a travesty Choupo- Moting wasn't selected, I mean Cameroon is a nation that produces top level strikers for goodness sake, relying on an injured/semi-retired Aboubakar is nuts.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:46 pm
ANC wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:04 am
oh
I don’t even think Aboubakar was fit for the match otherwise he would have been given more than 15 minutes of normal time.
The Cameroonians probably thought that hyping his return would put us on the edge
I think his inclusion was to inspire their young lads as well as provide aerial threat in the event of cross into the box.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!