Equatorial Guinea vs Guinea ( 0-1 ) FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Equatorial Guinea vs Guinea ( 0-1 ) FT

Post by vancity eagle »

Their results against Nigeria an CIV flattered them a whole lot.

Ok team but I don't think they are even better than Guinea.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Quite a tactical game, but the more adventurous team won.
If Egypt win today, they can beat this Guinean team and head to the Semis but
if Congo DRC wins, then Guinea can beat them and get to their first AFCON Semis.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Wow! After all the rampaging by Equatorial Guinea, they got sent home by Guinea? Na wa for football
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:05 pm Their results against Nigeria an CIV flattered them a whole lot.

Ok team but I don't think they are even better than Guinea.
I don’t think so. They were a man down and once a team goes down a man, all the tactics get thrown out the window. The team now goes into survival mode and they’re playing just to survive… and you have to admit, EQ Guinea came pretty close… and by the way, Guinea is a pretty good team on it’s own merit🤔❗️

Cheers.