Asian Cup: Japan vs Iran: (1-2) FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
packerland
Egg
Egg
Asian Cup: Japan vs Iran: (1-2) FT

Post by packerland »

This game is fire. Iran is outplaying Japan even with Teremi suspended. Japan is starting their black goal keeper that was linked to manchester united a while ago.
Last edited by packerland on Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Asian Cup: Japan vs Iran: (1-1)

Post by Coach »

Ghanaian father, Japanese mother, born in America. Epitome of globalisation.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Coach wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:53 pm Ghanaian father, Japanese mother, born in America. Epitome of globalisation.
I didn’t know all that. It looks like he took his mom’s last name. I wonder why the US didn’t go after him.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Fine Iranian women in the stand. Maybe not to the level of Cap Verde vs Mauritania.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

PK for Iran. All that pressure has paid off.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

2-1 Iran. A lot of Kim Kardashians in the stand supporting Iran.
packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Asian Cup: Japan vs Iran: (1-2) FT

Post by packerland »

Iran wins. See emotions from their players and fans. Football is the best.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

packerland wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:59 pm
Coach wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:53 pm Ghanaian father, Japanese mother, born in America. Epitome of globalisation.
I didn’t know all that. It looks like he took his mom’s last name. I wonder why the US didn’t go after him.
Crysler and Chevrolet are both struggling, endorsing Suzuki would be a nightmare for the US automotive industry.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Coach wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:35 pm
Crysler and Chevrolet are both struggling, endorsing Suzuki would be a nightmare for the US automotive industry.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

packerland wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:05 pm
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:25 pm
packerland wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:05 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

I think the real question should be why a number of A-grade athletes of dual nationality that includes the US opt for the other nation rather than the US, even though they might be living in the US

Naomi Osaka
Mondo
Lamont Jacobs
Zion Suzuki

They'd probably be in the minority, I guess, compared to those who chose US.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

anointed wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:10 pm
I think the real question should be why a number of A-grade athletes of dual nationality that includes the US opt for the other nation rather than the US, even though they might be living in the US

Naomi Osaka
Mondo
Lamont Jacobs
Zion Suzuki

I think Osaka reps the US.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Naomi Osaka
Mondo
Lamont Jacobs
Zion Suzuki

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

packerland wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:23 pm

Naomi Osaka
Mondo
Lamont Jacobs
Zion Suzuki

Nope. Japan
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

anointed wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:26 pm
packerland wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:23 pm

Naomi Osaka
Mondo
Lamont Jacobs
Zion Suzuki

Nope. Japan
You're right. I just googled it. I knew she and Rui Hachimura over the years dealt with online racial abuse and for some reason I assumed it was because they represent the US.