Mali (1) vahsus Côte d'Ivoire (2) FT(AET). CIV otumokpo take them to semis

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Mali (1) vahsus Côte d'Ivoire (2) FT(AET). CIV otumokpo take them to semis

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This was their first loss in 11 matches
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Monescafe
Egg
Egg

Post by Monescafe »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:03 pm All this one una dey talk, all i know is that this was a great missed opportunity. They should have let the Malians deal with the ref and giving him the beating of his life. These North African refs have dealt with us, even in this tournament, we have seen pepper from them. Absolutely missed opportunity
I don't want to say I agree with you. My whole body wants to say Buran Uba. But I will not!
"His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, King of Scotland and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular" :lol:
Monescafe
Egg
Egg

Post by Monescafe »

YUJAM wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:56 pm I watched it clearly. Hamari pushed him first
Otitokoro wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:53 pm No! It wasn't the case.
Go watch the exchange again.
YUJAM wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:51 pm Nah. The player pushed him first
danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:50 pm it was actually the arrogant ref who put his hand on the player??!!! This is why i said these north african refs need serious beating.

Mali should not accept any ban! The ref was the one who assaulted the player!
King Futcha wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:47 pm ref pushed the man then red carded him
You've aged well, Yujam. I see you're still a gentleman 😎
"His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, King of Scotland and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular" :lol:
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Chief, Monescafe. It's awesome to see you around these parts. How bodi?
Monescafe wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:10 am
YUJAM wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:56 pm I watched it clearly. Hamari pushed him first
Otitokoro wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:53 pm No! It wasn't the case.
Go watch the exchange again.
YUJAM wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:51 pm Nah. The player pushed him first
danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:50 pm it was actually the arrogant ref who put his hand on the player??!!! This is why i said these north african refs need serious beating.

Mali should not accept any ban! The ref was the one who assaulted the player!
King Futcha wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:47 pm ref pushed the man then red carded him
You've aged well, Yujam. I see you're still a gentleman 😎
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

I can't believe it's been more than 25 years since some of us have been on this board. I remember babes like Monescafé, Rusted Spear, Femifoto, Mbappe etc just to name a few.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"