Mbappe to Real Madrid

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mbappe to Real Madrid

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:06 pm

I won’t trust whatever De Laurentis says. The guy has a big ego and likes to tell the world that all big clubs are after his players. So yes, take my word over his. You can bet anything from $50-$100 on Osimhen going to Real Madrid. I pay my debts like the Lannisters 😆
I can imagine you have a lot of debts, considering that you enrolled in multiple programs in order to maintain your F1 visa. Hopefully, you are able to pay it all. The increase in interest rates would most likely see you remain in debt for 30 years. In a racially unfriendly Wisconsin? I wish you the best.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:48 pm

I won’t trust whatever De Laurentis says. The guy has a big ego and likes to tell the world that all big clubs are after his players. So yes, take my word over his. You can bet anything from $50-$100 on Osimhen going to Real Madrid. I pay my debts like the Lannisters 😆
I can imagine you have a lot of debts, considering that you enrolled in multiple programs in order to maintain your F1 visa. Hopefully, you are able to pay it all. The increase in interest rates would most likely see you remain in debt for 30 years. In a racially unfriendly Wisconsin? I wish you the best.
Are you ok? I’m a US citizen and I’ve paid off my undergrad loan. My work pays for 90% of my current tuition and I cover the rest. Accept the bet and stop making excuses.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:48 pm

Are you ok? I’m a US citizen and I’ve paid off my undergrad loan. My work pays for 90% of my current tuition and I cover the rest. Accept the bet and stop making excuses.
Going to be tough. I wish you the best.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

lol ..thread went from Mbappe to personal debt discussion ! na waya for CE !!!
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:43 pm lol ..thread went from Mbappe to personal debt discussion ! na waya for CE !!!
abi? I do wish him the best. Lets get back to conversation.

Do you think Madrid will go for 2 strikers? Since they created room for 2 last summer?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:44 pm
txj wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:49 pm
Why do you keep going on about no transfer fee as if there is no salary and no bonus...
They have cleared significant salaries off their bill.

Just last year, they removed the significant salaries of Benzema, Asensio, Harzard.
This summer, they are likely to remove Modric, Kroos, Mendy and Arrizabalaga
La Liga has a very strict expenditure cap, and while they are well under it, it still exists...
Yup! significantly and they are going to shed more! Fantastically run club!
Its football and you never know, but both tactically and financially, I simply don't see Osimhen in the picture here...
They wanted both last summer. I can see them wanting both again this summer, with Osimhen already agreed to leave Napoli, its an easier deal to conclude now. Ancelotti wants a real 9.

LOL...
I think this is more about your personal wish than any informed analysis
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Danfo:
I know you'd love it but Vic Osihmen to Real doesn't make too much sense at the moment. Not from a salary cap perspective especially. I think TXJ has tried to explain La Liga's strict rule for salaries. Besides, they don't need a Vic with players like Jude and Vini already starting for them.

The latest reports I've seen have linked him to Arsenal or Chelsea
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:34 pm Danfo:
I know you'd love it but Vic Osihmen to Real doesn't make too much sense at the moment. Not from a salary cap perspective especially. I think TXJ has tried to explain La Liga's strict rule for salaries. Besides, they don't need a Vic with players like Jude and Vini already starting for them.

The latest reports I've seen have linked him to Arsenal or Chelsea
He explained it well, but he and I both agree that Madrid is well below the cap and this summer, they are going to take out 3 of their huge earners. As in huge. That would create enough space.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Anyway RM needs Oshimen - they just drew with AM in a game that begged for better finishing by RM - na so so misses galore and no end product.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:47 pm Anyway RM needs Oshimen - they just drew with AM in a game that begged for better finishing by RM - na so so misses galore and no end product.
Mbappe will more so help with that…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Monescafe
Egg
Egg

Post by Monescafe »

BP did you heal your leg?
"His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, King of Scotland and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular" :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:47 pm Anyway RM needs Oshimen - they just drew with AM in a game that begged for better finishing by RM - na so so misses galore and no end product.
The certainly need a 9 and we know Carlo likes his 9s. I see them getting two strikers - Mbappe who can create and a 9 - Osimhen - who can score. It will be a deadly duo.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Monescafe wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:19 am BP did you heal your leg?
Thanks oo, it's much better but still walk with some pain / limp
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Not sure why you keep spreading this fantasy. Madrid can't have both mostly for financial reasons which the article I've included makes clear. Having a world class 9 whether it is Haaland or Osihmen would create FFP issues for them if they have Mbappe on the squad too
However, while Madrid are renowned for the way in which they always seem to find the funds required to make seemingly impossible deals, adding Mbappe and Haaland to a wage bill that already contains Vinicius and Jude Bellingham would undoubtedly create Financial Fair Play (FFP) problems.
https://www.goal.com/en-us/lists/real-m ... 0aa538a89e
danfo driver wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:46 am
The certainly need a 9 and we know Carlo likes his 9s. I see them getting two strikers - Mbappe who can create and a 9 - Osimhen - who can score. It will be a deadly duo.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the thing about this packeland is, wisdom keeps chasing him, but he runs faster
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Monescafe wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:19 am BP did you heal your leg?
out on bail fresh outta jail california dreaming, soon as i step on the scene...

ill be damned, can't be.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:32 pm

the thing about this packeland is, wisdom keeps chasing him, but he runs faster
the bobo no be am.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:55 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:43 pm lol ..thread went from Mbappe to personal debt discussion ! na waya for CE !!!
abi? I do wish him the best. Lets get back to conversation.

Do you think Madrid will go for 2 strikers? Since they created room for 2 last summer?
@ Danfo, the jokes are on you. I asked you to make a small bet with me that Osimhen is not going to Chelsea and you started giving me a history on interest rates, debt and the state of Wisconsin. You could at least tell me you’re broke or that madame has the key to the treasury chest instead of an education in Macro Economics.

This site needs that Progressive Rewind commercial to remind some people the things they say 😆
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

More than likely the #9 is Mbappe.

Since Benz left they have used the two wide players centrally; with Bellingham this season they tweaked it further to enable him push forward as an 'arrival'.

From reading several Madrid journos, they will use Killian, not as a stationary #9 but with greater freedom of movement, involving all 3 fwds- Mbappe, Vini, Rodrygo; with the latter being key wrt movement...

And this is not far from how Benzema played for them BTW...

And now very strong rumors about Victor re PSG...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

The coward running his mouth can't put his money where his mouth is. 🤣
He only knows how to insult people from post to post. Lol
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:02 pm

Since Benz left they have used the two wide players centrally; with Bellingham this season they tweaked it further to enable him push forward as an 'arrival'.

From reading several Madrid journos, they will use Killian, not as a stationary #9 but with greater freedom of movement, involving all 3 fwds- Mbappe, Vini, Rodrygo; with the latter being key wrt movement...

You still haven't addressed the issues I raised -- why did Madrid make room for 2 strikers? And why are they clearing out a huge part of their wage bill.

Victor is not going to PSG. :lol: :lol: They can have strong rumors or soft rumors. :lol: He already informed to Luis Campos, who he knows personally, and informed him "thanks, but no thanks." :D
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:35 pm
txj wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:02 pm

You still haven't addressed the issues I raised -- why did Madrid make room for 2 strikers? And why are they clearing out a huge part of their wage bill.

Victor is not going to PSG. :lol: :lol: They can have strong rumors or soft rumors. :lol: He already informed to Luis Campos, who he knows personally, and informed him "thanks, but no thanks." :D

And who is the 2nd striker they removed?

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Benzema and Diaz were removed.