Mbappe to Real Madrid

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Mbappe to Real Madrid

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mbappe to Real Madrid

Post by danfo driver »

Barcelona is so finished! :lol: :lol:

The way Madrid continues to rebuild is so amazing. I hope they add Osimhen.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I don't think they'd spend money on Osihmen if they get Mbappe.
danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:12 pm Barcelona is so finished! :lol: :lol:

Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:20 pm I don't think they'd spend money on Osihmen if they get Mbappe.
danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:12 pm Barcelona is so finished! :lol: :lol:

perhaps. Although there is no transfer fee for Mbappe, so all they need to do is create space in wages - and we know they did a part of that last summer when they cleared out all their strikers and brought in Joselu on loan for this season.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

YUJAM wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:20 pm I don't think they'd spend money on Osihmen if they get Mbappe.

I can’t see it happening either, esp when Vic wants EPL so bad…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:46 pm

I can’t see it happening either, esp when Vic wants EPL so bad[/b]…

:lol: :lol: :lol: because you have spoken to him and he told you this.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Even if he wanted La Liga, Madrid wouldn't buy him. They'd already have three bonafide superstars on the team in Vini, Jude and Kylian.

Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

YUJAM wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:11 am Even if he wanted La Liga, Madrid wouldn't buy him. They'd already have three bonafide superstars on the team in Vini, Jude and Kylian.

I didn’t want to say the obvious before dd starts having a fit…lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:28 pm

perhaps. Although there is no transfer fee for Mbappe, so all they need to do is create space in wages - and we know they did a part of that last summer when they cleared out all their strikers and brought in Joselu on loan for this season.

If you've been following their project you'll know that there's no room for Osimhen. Tactically it simply doesn't fit.

There's even some talk about Vini leaving but I don't see why...

This is an extraordinary work in long term strategic planning 👌
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:11 am Even if he wanted La Liga, Madrid wouldn't buy him. They'd already have three bonafide superstars on the team in Vini, Jude and Kylian.
Like when they had:

Figo, Zidane, Raul, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos or

Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain, Di Maria, Ozil, Marcelo, Modric, Xabi or

Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Kroos, Modric, Casemiro

I dont think piling up with superstars is a concern for Madrid.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:20 am

If you've been following their project you'll know that there's no room for Osimhen. Tactically it simply doesn't fit.

They cant let go of Vini.

Additionally, I wonder how Ancelotti would play Mbappe. We know the latter likes to lean towards the left, where Vini plays.

I think they will look to have a 9. Whether they choose to keep Joselu, is yet to be known! But with no transfer fee going for Mbappe, there is money for Osimhen! Him and Mbappe will be generational! Madrid can do it!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I don’t even know what brought Vic into this news sef…if they are courting him we would hear of such…he deserves his own news not to be crumbs sprinkled in another stars transfer news…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I think Mbappe will play in the middle at the 9 spot. But lineups are fluid in this day and age. Mbappe lining up at the 9 spot doesn't mean he plays there the entire game
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:42 am I think Mbappe will play in the middle at the 9 spot. But lineups are fluid in this day and age. Mbappe lining up at the 9 spot doesn't mean he plays there the entire game
True, but this is a different team with a different philosophy and a different coach. They will have to find a solution to mix Vini and Mbappe, but I believe Ancelotti will want a real 9. Madrid wanted Osimhen last summer. It was confirmed. And with the way his contract negotiations went, wont surprise me if they go for him against this summer.

A forward-line of:

---------Mbappe-------------Osimhen------------------Vini -----------

will be deadly!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

If Mbappe truly ends up at Real Madrid, lions will grow horns before they add Osimhen.
Arsenal need an Osimhen-type player, but they can't afford him. Liverpool might be a fit
depending on who the next coach is.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

joao wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:23 am If Mbappe truly ends up at Real Madrid, lions will grow horns before they add Osimhen.
Arsenal need an Osimhen-type player, but they can't afford him. Liverpool might be a fit
depending on who the next coach is.
Then lions should start planning to grow horns now, because dont forget Madrid wanted him last summer. There is a very strong chance he will be the 9 they want this year -- Mbappe is not a 9.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:02 am
YUJAM wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:42 am I think Mbappe will play in the middle at the 9 spot. But lineups are fluid in this day and age. Mbappe lining up at the 9 spot doesn't mean he plays there the entire game
True, but this is a different team with a different philosophy and a different coach. They will have to find a solution to mix Vini and Mbappe, but I believe Ancelotti will want a real 9. Madrid wanted Osimhen last summer. It was confirmed. And with the way his contract negotiations went, wont surprise me if they go for him against this summer.

A forward-line of:

---------Mbappe-------------Osimhen------------------Vini -----------

will be deadly!
Give it a rest. Osimhen is not going to Real Madrid even though I wish he would go there over Chelsea. They’ve been trying to get Mbappe for free so he can occupy that #9. They knew what they were doing which is why they ate crap from him for 2 years now. They held off spending real money to buy a striker which is why they got Joselu to keep the seat warm for now.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:36 am Give it a rest.
On wednesday. I am taking 2 days off (Wednesday and Thursday. I will try to rest, although I have to run some errands.
Osimhen is not going to Real Madrid even though I wish he would go there over Chelsea.
This is not true. He could go to Madrid.
They’ve been trying to get Mbappe for free so he can occupy that #9.
This is not true. in 2021, Madrid made a €200m bid for Mbappe. In 2022, they came back again and told PSG that they were open to paying the same for him. In 2023, even though he was supposed to be free, Madrid was trying to do a deal where "PSG will not lose him for fee," as in, he will sign a contract and Madrid will pay for him to leave.

2024 is the only year that Madrid has attempted to get him for free. You should google it. The news is out there.
They knew what they were doing which is why they ate crap from him for 2 years now. They held off spending real money to buy a striker which is why they got Joselu to keep the seat warm for now.
This is also false. We know now that Madrid came in for Osimhen last summer. De Laurentis confirmed this and said it was rejected. This is from De Laurentis. Should I believe you or believe De Laurentis? What would you suggest.

They cleared their two strikers last season - Benzema and Mariano. Two position and replaced both with one loanee, because it was clear they couldnt get the two replacements (Mbappe and Osimhen). This summer I expect that will be the case.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:33 am

They cant let go of Vini.

Additionally, I wonder how Ancelotti would play Mbappe. We know the latter likes to lean towards the left, where Vini plays.

I think they will look to have a 9. Whether they choose to keep Joselu, is yet to be known! But with no transfer fee going for Mbappe, there is money for Osimhen! Him and Mbappe will be generational! Madrid can do it!

Why do you keep going on about no transfer fee as if there is no salary and no bonus...La Liga has a very strict expenditure cap, and while they are well under it, it still exists...

Its football and you never know, but both tactically and financially, I simply don't see Osimhen in the picture here...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:15 pm
packerland wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:36 am Give it a rest.
On wednesday. I am taking 2 days off (Wednesday and Thursday. I will try to rest, although I have to run some errands.
Osimhen is not going to Real Madrid even though I wish he would go there over Chelsea.
This is not true. He could go to Madrid.
They’ve been trying to get Mbappe for free so he can occupy that #9.
This is not true. in 2021, Madrid made a €200m bid for Mbappe. In 2022, they came back again and told PSG that they were open to paying the same for him. In 2023, even though he was supposed to be free, Madrid was trying to do a deal where "PSG will not lose him for fee," as in, he will sign a contract and Madrid will pay for him to leave.

2024 is the only year that Madrid has attempted to get him for free. You should google it. The news is out there.
They knew what they were doing which is why they ate crap from him for 2 years now. They held off spending real money to buy a striker which is why they got Joselu to keep the seat warm for now.
This is also false. We know now that Madrid came in for Osimhen last summer. De Laurentis confirmed this and said it was rejected. This is from De Laurentis. Should I believe you or believe De Laurentis? What would you suggest.

They cleared their two strikers last season - Benzema and Mariano. Two position and replaced both with one loanee, because it was clear they couldnt get the two replacements (Mbappe and Osimhen). This summer I expect that will be the case.
I won’t trust whatever De Laurentis says. The guy has a big ego and likes to tell the world that all big clubs are after his players. So yes, take my word over his. You can bet anything from $50-$100 on Osimhen going to Real Madrid. I pay my debts like the Lannisters 😆
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Chelsea, Arsenal, PSG in said order, according to the Bookmaker’s odds. Real are long at 25s. Dont see it happening, especially if Mbappe is off to Madrid. Rodrygo, Vinicius, Mbappe, Joselu vying for two spots with the box midfield or cheeky little trequartista in the hole.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Coach wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:16 pm Chelsea, Arsenal, PSG in said order, according to the Bookmaker’s odds. Real are long at 25s. Dont see it happening, especially if Mbappe is off to Madrid. Rodrygo, Vinicius, Mbappe, Joselu vying for two spots with the box midfield or cheeky little trequartista in the hole.
Tell that knucklehead Danfo. He hates Arsenal but he doesn’t know that they have a better odds of signing Osimhen than Real Madrid after yesterday’s announcement. My guess is that Mbappe agreed a while ago which is why they extended Vinicius & Rodrigo’s contract. Vinci is not getting benched so that Mbappe can play on the left.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:49 pm
Why do you keep going on about no transfer fee as if there is no salary and no bonus...
They have cleared significant salaries off their bill.

Just last year, they removed the significant salaries of Benzema, Asensio, Harzard.
This summer, they are likely to remove Modric, Kroos, Mendy and Arrizabalaga
La Liga has a very strict expenditure cap, and while they are well under it, it still exists...
Yup! significantly and they are going to shed more! Fantastically run club!
Its football and you never know, but both tactically and financially, I simply don't see Osimhen in the picture here...
They wanted both last summer. I can see them wanting both again this summer, with Osimhen already agreed to leave Napoli, its an easier deal to conclude now. Ancelotti wants a real 9.