Jordan defeats South Korea

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Jordan defeats South Korea

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wow
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Jordan defeats South Korea

Post by Coach »

Eric Chelle has trademarked his “cooling water”, small bottles of iced water packed with electrolytes purposed for pouring over one’s head after abject failure. Korea have placed their order.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

And guess who is the captain of South Korea?

Yup! you guessed it, the captain of Tottenham. A cursed captain who is used to failure. :lol: He cant even escape the Tottenham curse when he is on international duty.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I saw some of the game this morning. It was of low standard compared to the AFCON. Most games I've seen in this tourney have been of relatively low quality
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

YUJAM wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:29 pm I saw some of the game this morning. It was of low standard compared to the AFCON. Most games I've seen in this tourney have been of relatively low quality
Iran and Japan was pretty good. I only saw the penalty between Uzbekistan and UAE. Just like how minnows in Africa are gradually disappearing, the same is going on in Asia with countries like Jordan, Uzbekistan, Tajikstan etc..I hope we’re not relying on the extra WC playoffs to qualify.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

TBH, I was disappointed in Japan, Korea and Saudi. Judging by the way they played, I don't think their games have been as good as what we've seen in the AFCON. Their play wasn't as fast and I wasn't particularly impressed by their tactical organization. I am quite confident that African football has now taken several steps ahead of Asian football.

I don't think the potential 10th African qualifier should have anything to worry about when facing the Asian teams
packerland wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:28 am
YUJAM wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:29 pm I saw some of the game this morning. It was of low standard compared to the AFCON. Most games I've seen in this tourney have been of relatively low quality
Iran and Japan was pretty good. I only saw the penalty between Uzbekistan and UAE. Just like how minnows in Africa are gradually disappearing, the same is going on in Asia with countries like Jordan, Uzbekistan, Tajikstan etc..I hope we’re not relying on the extra WC playoffs to qualify.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

YUJAM wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:22 am TBH, I was disappointed in Japan, Korea and Saudi. Judging by the way they played, I don't think their games have been as good as what we've seen in the AFCON. Their play wasn't as fast and I wasn't particularly impressed by their tactical organization. I am quite confident that African football has now taken several steps ahead of Asian football.

I don't think the potential 10th African qualifier should have anything to worry about when facing the Asian teams
I think we are spoiled by this AFCON. Other than 1 or 2 games, this AFCON including the use of VAR has been on a whole different level. I still won’t sleep on the Asian though. Saudi beat Argentina that we couldn’t best in 4 tries. Korea almost got to the finals as host, Japan has slayed big teams like Germany and Australia finds ways to get out of the group stages.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Watching a bit of Qatar vs Iran before the match and the quality of the football is really underwhelming. This Qatar side is no different from the one that got pummeled by everyone during the last Gold Cup
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:18 pm And guess who is the captain of South Korea?

Yup! you guessed it, the captain of Tottenham. A cursed captain who is used to failure. :lol: He cant even escape the Tottenham curse when he is on international duty.
Don't forget that South Korea's manager is also a Tottenham legend. :D
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

packerland wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:16 am
YUJAM wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:22 am TBH, I was disappointed in Japan, Korea and Saudi. Judging by the way they played, I don't think their games have been as good as what we've seen in the AFCON. Their play wasn't as fast and I wasn't particularly impressed by their tactical organization. I am quite confident that African football has now taken several steps ahead of Asian football.

I think we are spoiled by this AFCON. Other than 1 or 2 games, this AFCON including the use of VAR has been on a whole different level. I still won’t sleep on the Asian though. Saudi beat Argentina that we couldn’t best in 4 tries. Korea almost got to the finals as host, Japan has slayed big teams like Germany and Australia finds ways to get out of the group stages.
Hervey Rernard played a crucial role in that upset. Without him, I don't think they would have ever come close.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
rutgers
Egg
Egg

Post by rutgers »

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Asian cup is full of nice stadiums, huge crowd, and I bet huge profits too compared to Afcon scanty stands, but entertaining plays.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

YUJAM wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:43 pm Watching a bit of Qatar vs Iran before the match and the quality of the football is really underwhelming. This Qatar side is no different from the one that got pummeled by everyone during the last Gold Cup
I feel the same. The quality of AFCON is much higher.

Wha choo looking at?!
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

JORDAN?

There must be something in the R. Jordan waters.
Bell