Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Post Reply
User avatar
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 50281
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Location: The Kingdom
Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by Lolly »

This is what Nigeria needs to do. We need to do a clear out and reset the clock. Too many players in our league and youth teams using false ages.


Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Tue, 12 Mar 2024 3:21:19 WAT

The Cameroon Football Federation (FECAFOOT) has suspended 62 players after finding evidence they had been lying about their ages, in some cases by over a decade.

It will be noted that one of the highest-profile players caught up in the bombshell controversy is Wilfried Nathan Douala, the 17-year-old AFCON 2023 star.

The Victoria United midfielder featured for the Indomitable Lions at the last Africa Cup of Nations earlier this year, where he was incredibly billed as being just 17 years old.

However, FECAFOOT’s investigation has found Douala’s true age according to a viral post on social media, with the player one of 62 suspended domestically for “double identities” over false ages.

“These 62 players, including Douala, were suspended for double identity: they are suspected of having concealed their true age,” the post stated in part.

Douala, who became an overnight star at AFCON 2023 before returning to Victoria United, has seen his burgeoning career thrown into turmoil by the revelations.

The age deceptions raise huge integrity issues for FECAFOOT and CAF, with Douala likely to face a lengthy ban for competing at the international level under pretences.

The scandal surrounding Douala’s age fraud has shattered the image of the young prodigy, exposing the complexities and controversies that often accompany the rise of football talent in Africa.

Despite initial acclaim, doubts surrounding Douala’s age have cast a shadow over his achievements and raised questions about the authenticity of his performances on the field.
Last edited by Lolly on Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
User avatar
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 50281
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Location: The Kingdom
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by Lolly »

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
User avatar
packerland
Egg
Egg
Posts: 8118
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:05 am
Location: Wisconsin
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by packerland »

When we said that man was old people started bringing up a few rare white players that are young but look old. Now his own country people have accused him of falsifying his age.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
User avatar
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 56402
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Location: world of the americas
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by mcal »

...but if he is 17 and playing for the senior team at the AFCON, why is it age-cheat?
Does afcon require age limit?
Unless they are punishing him for taking someone else slot on the team (the kind thing CE-Nigerians frown on when their favorite player is not picked).
User avatar
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 52926
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Location: UK
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by Damunk »

mcal wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:57 pm ...but if he is 17 and playing for the senior team at the AFCON, why is it age-cheat?
Does afcon require age limit?
Unless they are punishing him for taking someone else slot on the team (the kind thing CE-Nigerians frown on when their favorite player is not picked).
Mcal my brother… your very question - innocent as it might seem - demonstrates how virtually all of us have a distorted sense of right and wrong.

Basically, lying=cheating, and the fact that his false age does not give him an advantage on the senior field should not blind you to the fact that he is a cheat. That your vision of cheating is limited and selective tells you that even you have been affected - or is it infected - by the Nigerian Factor.

The guy will now cheat his way into the books of an unsuspecting club side that thinks they are investing in a new exciting young Cameroonian talent.
Remember Philip Osondu and Stanley Okoro - another Osondu-like fella some years later - that scammed their way into Europe only to be found out. :lol:

In Nigeria more than most other places, ’the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth’ is generally surplus to requirements.
:lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
User avatar
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 45397
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:55 pm
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by YUJAM »

Terrible reasoning on this one mcal.

Anyway, the guy used a fake identity to win his AFCON place. He previously played in the Cameroonian league under a different name and was 21 at the time.

While I am not the biggest Etoo fan, he deserves praise for this. In many cases, FAs in Africa have been complicit in age fraud but he's gone against that trend.




mcal wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:57 pm ...but if he is 17 and playing for the senior team at the AFCON, why is it age-cheat?
Does afcon require age limit?
Unless they are punishing him for taking someone else slot on the team (the kind thing CE-Nigerians frown on when their favorite player is not picked).
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Posts: 6841
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by Sleaky72 »

Damunk wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:37 pm
mcal wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:57 pm ...but if he is 17 and playing for the senior team at the AFCON, why is it age-cheat?
Does afcon require age limit?
Unless they are punishing him for taking someone else slot on the team (the kind thing CE-Nigerians frown on when their favorite player is not picked).
Mcal my brother… your very question - innocent as it might seem - demonstrates how virtually all of us have a distorted sense of right and wrong.

Basically, lying=cheating, and the fact that his false age does not give him an advantage on the senior field should not blind you to the fact that he is a cheat. That your vision of cheating is limited and selective tells you that even you have been affected - or is it infected - by the Nigerian Factor.

The guy will now cheat his way into the books of an unsuspecting club side that thinks they are investing in a new exciting young Cameroonian talent.
Remember Philip Osondu and Stanley Okoro - another Osondu-like fella some years later - that scammed their way into Europe only to be found out. :lol:

In Nigeria more than most other places, ’the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth’ is generally surplus to requirements.
:lol:
Chief, I’m almost speechless at the things that some of our forumers choose to defend.
Kudos to you for actually taking the time
Last edited by Sleaky72 on Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 50281
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Location: The Kingdom
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by Lolly »

Damunk wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:37 pm
mcal wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:57 pm ...but if he is 17 and playing for the senior team at the AFCON, why is it age-cheat?
Does afcon require age limit?
Unless they are punishing him for taking someone else slot on the team (the kind thing CE-Nigerians frown on when their favorite player is not picked).
Mcal my brother… your very question - innocent as it might seem - demonstrates how virtually all of us have a distorted sense of right and wrong.

Basically, lying=cheating, and the fact that his false age does not give him an advantage on the senior field should not blind you to the fact that he is a cheat. That your vision of cheating is limited and selective tells you that even you have been affected - or is it infected - by the Nigerian Factor.

The guy will now cheat his way into the books of an unsuspecting club side that thinks they are investing in a new exciting young Cameroonian talent.
Remember Philip Osondu and Stanley Okoro - another Osondu-like fella some years later - that scammed their way into Europe only to be found out. :lol:

In Nigeria more than most other places, ’the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth’ is generally surplus to requirements.
:lol:
I have always said it that this mcal chap na strange fellow. Haba!

Presenting falsified documents (passport, driving licence etc that includes your date of birth) is a crime in any country and should be punished by law.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
User avatar
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 56402
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Location: world of the americas
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by mcal »

...I will accept yujam's explanation of what happened, or may have happened.
Now in that case, it is the fault the person or persons who received him when he reported to camp.
If you are a store clerk and some one comes along to buy stuff, he gives you a 100 dollar bill for a purchase of less than 10 dollars, even though you have the change to give back will there not be some kind of suspicion, say to check the money if na real?
So same thing here, a 17 year old reported for camp because they said he was good, why not check him out, a little investigation will do.
User avatar
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 18818
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Location: Here
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by Kabalega »

mcal wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:57 pm ...but if he is 17 and playing for the senior team at the AFCON, why is it age-cheat?
Does afcon require age limit?
Unless they are punishing him for taking someone else slot on the team (the kind thing CE-Nigerians frown on when their favorite player is not picked).
It is against CAF rules to register a player using falsified documents at any level.
Cameroon faces a ban for taking that player to AFCON.

Where does it end? You never know, a thorough investigation might discover that the player is not even eligible to play for Cameroon (he could be Nigerian :) ) as his registration didn’t meet the FIFA rules.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
User avatar
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 69671
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by ohenhen1 »

Lolly wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:56 am This is what Nigeria needs to do. We need to do a clear out and reset the clock. Too many players in our league and youth teams using false ages.


Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Tue, 12 Mar 2024 3:21:19 WAT

The Cameroon Football Federation (FECAFOOT) has suspended 62 players after finding evidence they had been lying about their ages, in some cases by over a decade.

It will be noted that one of the highest-profile players caught up in the bombshell controversy is Wilfried Nathan Douala, the 17-year-old AFCON 2023 star.

The Victoria United midfielder featured for the Indomitable Lions at the last Africa Cup of Nations earlier this year, where he was incredibly billed as being just 17 years old.

However, FECAFOOT’s investigation has found Douala’s true age according to a viral post on social media, with the player one of 62 suspended domestically for “double identities” over false ages.

“These 62 players, including Douala, were suspended for double identity: they are suspected of having concealed their true age,” the post stated in part.

Douala, who became an overnight star at AFCON 2023 before returning to Victoria United, has seen his burgeoning career thrown into turmoil by the revelations.

The age deceptions raise huge integrity issues for FECAFOOT and CAF, with Douala likely to face a lengthy ban for competing at the international level under pretences.

The scandal surrounding Douala’s age fraud has shattered the image of the young prodigy, exposing the complexities and controversies that often accompany the rise of football talent in Africa.

Despite initial acclaim, doubts surrounding Douala’s age have cast a shadow over his achievements and raised questions about the authenticity of his performances on the field.
This should be in world forum. Why is it in Eagles nest?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
User avatar
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 69671
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by ohenhen1 »

Lolly wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:56 am This is what Nigeria needs to do. We need to do a clear out and reset the clock. Too many players in our league and youth teams using false ages.


Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Tue, 12 Mar 2024 3:21:19 WAT

The Cameroon Football Federation (FECAFOOT) has suspended 62 players after finding evidence they had been lying about their ages, in some cases by over a decade.

It will be noted that one of the highest-profile players caught up in the bombshell controversy is Wilfried Nathan Douala, the 17-year-old AFCON 2023 star.

The Victoria United midfielder featured for the Indomitable Lions at the last Africa Cup of Nations earlier this year, where he was incredibly billed as being just 17 years old.

However, FECAFOOT’s investigation has found Douala’s true age according to a viral post on social media, with the player one of 62 suspended domestically for “double identities” over false ages.

“These 62 players, including Douala, were suspended for double identity: they are suspected of having concealed their true age,” the post stated in part.

Douala, who became an overnight star at AFCON 2023 before returning to Victoria United, has seen his burgeoning career thrown into turmoil by the revelations.

The age deceptions raise huge integrity issues for FECAFOOT and CAF, with Douala likely to face a lengthy ban for competing at the international level under pretences.

The scandal surrounding Douala’s age fraud has shattered the image of the young prodigy, exposing the complexities and controversies that often accompany the rise of football talent in Africa.

Despite initial acclaim, doubts surrounding Douala’s age have cast a shadow over his achievements and raised questions about the authenticity of his performances on the field.
This should be in world forum. Why is it in Eagles nest?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
joplass
Egg
Egg
Posts: 7981
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:47 am
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by joplass »

What I am hearing from the people in Cameroon is that usual suspects Eto'o and Song told him to change his age and they will place him in some big club in Europe. If true, this is hot pepper for Cameroon and specially those two.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
User avatar
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 50281
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Location: The Kingdom
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by Lolly »

joplass wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:11 pm What I am hearing from the people in Cameroon is that usual suspects Eto'o and Song told him to change his age and they will place him in some big club in Europe. If true, this is hot pepper for Cameroon and specially those two.
He also changed his name. Very common in Nigeria too.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
User avatar
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 45397
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:55 pm
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by YUJAM »

I don't buy it. Etoo has cracked down on age cheating from day one. So what does he have to gain by making an exception for this guy?
joplass wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:11 pm What I am hearing from the people in Cameroon is that usual suspects Eto'o and Song told him to change his age and they will place him in some big club in Europe. If true, this is hot pepper for Cameroon and specially those two.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 15907
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:59 am
Location: Texas
Contact:
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by bamenda boy »

mcal wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:41 pm ...I will accept yujam's explanation of what happened, or may have happened.
Now in that case, it is the fault the person or persons who received him when he reported to camp.
If you are a store clerk and some one comes along to buy stuff, he gives you a 100 dollar bill for a purchase of less than 10 dollars, even though you have the change to give back will there not be some kind of suspicion, say to check the money if na real?
So same thing here, a 17 year old reported for camp because they said he was good, why not check him out, a little investigation will do.
The President of Opopo is Eto'os friend. Nathan Douala was neither the best player in the Cameroon league or the best midfielder in the Cameroon league. He was not recognized in any category of the best home based players.

Immediately he was selected, Eto'o and Co were notified about his age discrepancies. That's why not only did he not play a single game, his name was not on the match list of any Cameroon game. They knew the consequences of what could happen if his name was on the match list.

He collected his premium abs the rest is history.
By the way all these are coming out because of internal fightings in the Cameroon league.

Fecafoot has not played clubs subvention. Watch them suspend the clubs for the remainder of the season without paying them.

May the drama continue.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg
Posts: 439
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:11 pm
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by Thelastoneleft »

The president of Opopo (Nathan Douala's club) has come out to "debunk" the double identity accusation on Nathan Douala. He claims that Alexandre Bardelli was the elder brother of Nathan Douala and has even presented a death certificate as documented "evidence" that Alexandre Bardelli died last year.

Holy $@#% :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by Thelastoneleft on Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
joplass
Egg
Egg
Posts: 7981
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:47 am
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by joplass »

YUJAM wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:23 am I don't buy it. Etoo has cracked down on age cheating from day one. So what does he have to gain by making an exception for this guy?
joplass wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:11 pm What I am hearing from the people in Cameroon is that usual suspects Eto'o and Song told him to change his age and they will place him in some big club in Europe. If true, this is hot pepper for Cameroon and specially those two.
YUJAM,

Watching a Cameroonian TV station, they seem to confirm that there is more to come. The idea is around Doualla getting 45M CFA. It seems his mother will speak sometimes about this in the future.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
User avatar
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 45397
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:55 pm
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by YUJAM »

This guy was busted. The tattoos show that Bardelli and Douala are the same person. Le Monde did a great job of investigating and exposing this guy.



joplass wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:15 am
YUJAM wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:23 am I don't buy it. Etoo has cracked down on age cheating from day one. So what does he have to gain by making an exception for this guy?
joplass wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:11 pm What I am hearing from the people in Cameroon is that usual suspects Eto'o and Song told him to change his age and they will place him in some big club in Europe. If true, this is hot pepper for Cameroon and specially those two.
YUJAM,

Watching a Cameroonian TV station, they seem to confirm that there is more to come. The idea is around Doualla getting 45M CFA. It seems his mother will speak sometimes about this in the future.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg
Posts: 439
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:11 pm
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by Thelastoneleft »

YUJAM wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:10 pm This guy was busted. The tattoos show that Bardelli and Douala are the same person. Le Monde did a great job of investigating and exposing this guy.



joplass wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:15 am
YUJAM wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:23 am I don't buy it. Etoo has cracked down on age cheating from day one. So what does he have to gain by making an exception for this guy?
joplass wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:11 pm What I am hearing from the people in Cameroon is that usual suspects Eto'o and Song told him to change his age and they will place him in some big club in Europe. If true, this is hot pepper for Cameroon and specially those two.
YUJAM,

Watching a Cameroonian TV station, they seem to confirm that there is more to come. The idea is around Doualla getting 45M CFA. It seems his mother will speak sometimes about this in the future.
The Cameroun Federation (read Eto’o) has acquitted him of all charges.
User avatar
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 45397
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:55 pm
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by YUJAM »

Chei. The guy is clearly a cheat yet he's being given a pass. Sad
Thelastoneleft wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:39 am
YUJAM wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:10 pm This guy was busted. The tattoos show that Bardelli and Douala are the same person. Le Monde did a great job of investigating and exposing this guy.



joplass wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:15 am
YUJAM wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:23 am I don't buy it. Etoo has cracked down on age cheating from day one. So what does he have to gain by making an exception for this guy?
joplass wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:11 pm What I am hearing from the people in Cameroon is that usual suspects Eto'o and Song told him to change his age and they will place him in some big club in Europe. If true, this is hot pepper for Cameroon and specially those two.
YUJAM,

Watching a Cameroonian TV station, they seem to confirm that there is more to come. The idea is around Doualla getting 45M CFA. It seems his mother will speak sometimes about this in the future.
The Cameroun Federation (read Eto’o) has acquitted him of all charges.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
joplass
Egg
Egg
Posts: 7981
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:47 am
Re: Cameroon Suspends 17-Year-Old AFCON Star, 61 Others For Age Falsification

Post by joplass »

The guy is a cheat, maybe. Why nobody is stopping him? His club? The league? The Federation.
YUJAM wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:30 pm Chei. The guy is clearly a cheat yet he's being given a pass. Sad
Thelastoneleft wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:39 am
YUJAM wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:10 pm This guy was busted. The tattoos show that Bardelli and Douala are the same person. Le Monde did a great job of investigating and exposing this guy.



joplass wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:15 am
YUJAM wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:23 am I don't buy it. Etoo has cracked down on age cheating from day one. So what does he have to gain by making an exception for this guy?
joplass wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:11 pm What I am hearing from the people in Cameroon is that usual suspects Eto'o and Song told him to change his age and they will place him in some big club in Europe. If true, this is hot pepper for Cameroon and specially those two.
YUJAM,

Watching a Cameroonian TV station, they seem to confirm that there is more to come. The idea is around Doualla getting 45M CFA. It seems his mother will speak sometimes about this in the future.
The Cameroun Federation (read Eto’o) has acquitted him of all charges.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)

Post Reply