Senegal⁠ Fans Cleaning Stadium After Game vs Poland a

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

camex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Senegal⁠ Fans Cleaning Stadium After Game vs Poland a

Post by camex »

[/video]
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Senegal⁠ Fans Cleaning Stadium After Game vs Poland a

Post by ANC »

Nice.

In 1996 Atlanta, fans from Japan brought there own trash bags to clean after themselves.
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Slave mentality! :roll: msccccccccccccchhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!

Putin and FIFA already paid for that service.
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:Slave mentality! :roll: msccccccccccccchhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!

How about giving them some due credit. BTW they are not the only ones cleaning up. Japanese do to. I would have been proud had this been done by cameroonians.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

camex wrote:
achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:Slave mentality! :roll: msccccccccccccchhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!

How about giving them some due credit. BTW they are not the only ones cleaning up. Japanese do to. I would have been proud had this been done by cameroonians.
Internet gangster giving credit? Cold day in hell before we see that.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
otite
Egg
Egg

Post by otite »

These same people will never touch dirt in a Dakar stadium.
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

otite wrote:These same people will never touch dirt in a Dakar stadium.
No mind them.
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

What they were doing is in fact unsafe and should discouraged. There are infection control issues since they have no hand gloves, no nose masks. And that section would still need proper cleaning with right cleaning material
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This what london bobos should be doing after all our games. It's not like they get gaddem jobs.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.