Nigeria 1vs 2 Algeria: FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dr. Wazobia
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria vs Algeria:(3 pm ET) Match thread

Post by Dr. Wazobia »

cchinukw wrote:That's Rohr's deadbeat facial expression frustrates me.

You can't be what you are not. He is no coach.
Did he tell you he is/was a coach?

Those boys need to go rogue and just express themselves.
--- Let brotherly love continue ---
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

zee wrote:
Lolly wrote:Etebo and Ndidi are being outplayed in the middle. They need to shake off their markers and give options for a pass.
Our coward coach setup a cowardly system......................and most smart coaches have figured it out.
They are not playing through the middle, they are using the wings, they know they’ll beat our markers if they are isolated, this is where Rohr suppose use likes of Moses to help out defensively...mschew anyways changes go soon come
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

3- 5- 2 FORMATION PLEASE
thanks
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Algeria are predictable! They looking to put the balls behind our defence, they know we will make mistakes
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

zakixxtra wrote:The coach's tactic is so wrong. A game like this you come out all attack
Nope
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

marko wrote:Algeria have done their home work well it seems, still cant work out our formation, well there is still hope but they have to step up, take the game to them
4-0-6
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

green4life wrote:We have zero control of this game. They’ve flooded our middle which forces Iwobi deeper and isolates Ighalo. We need to sacrifice a winger for a CM to regain control of the midfield battle. If Mikel is fit, he should enter as a DM and push up both Etebo and Ndidi into CM box to box roles. This should allow the wide men and ighalo get more touches on the ball.

352 is not a good formation when chasing a game.
We're not playing 3-5-2.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

maceo4 wrote:
zee wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
The real deal wrote:If you have a player of Chukwueze talent and cannot figure out how to isolate play and deploy him... your credential is questionable...
Samu has sucked, how can you blame the coach for that?
Stop talking nonsense................He is among our best players today, but I expect him to be miles better.
Simple question, has he beat his marker on his wing once? I’ve counted at least 3 times he was easily dispossessed.
Recount again and tell me how many fouls he earned .......................and the number of players that round him the moment he has the ball.
They know that we are playing a cowardly game.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

you guys are just some entitled football no nothing. when you come against big opposition its always going to be tough and difficult. just support your boys and coach
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

green4life wrote:We have zero control of this game. They’ve flooded our middle which forces Iwobi deeper and isolates Ighalo. We need to sacrifice a winger for a CM to regain control of the midfield battle. If Mikel is fit, he should enter as a DM and push up both Etebo and Ndidi into CM box to box roles. This should allow the wide men and ighalo get more touches on the ball.

352 is not a good formation when chasing a game.
This. But then who do you sacrifice?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Our boys are not clever on the ball.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Well if Nigeria wants to win Afcon, we have go win it. We have to step up our game in the 2nd half. Show some urgency.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

soothsayer wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Our attacking patterns are non-existent.
Yeah, no rhyme or rhythm ..
Iwobi literally ran the ball into a dead end there no one pulling defenders...
Musa ran into the opposite direction that he should have gone. I was watching that and couldn't///
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Enyi wrote:
oloye wrote:
Enyi wrote:Well....time to throw on Moses, Kalu, Onuacho and we can go out peacefully....this team is poor and not because there is no talent just cos the coach is clueless
Whatever they decide to throw into this game, it must not include Onuachu, you need fast, clever and ni be players to run around the Algerians, not a static bean pole
Oloye.... do u see Onyekuru, Oshimen coming in?.......u must admit that this coach is not it.....Algeria should be 3-0 up....

The coach has no clue, u have 35 goal a season strikers on the bench and u are playing Musa, Ighalo, Moses, Onuacho and half fit Kalu....come on. We don’t have a chance....

Semifinal is the least we get at AFCON... then the true coaches come out....Rohr is a cheerleader...clueless
All I can say is that this Algerian team is way better at the moment. My hope is as expected they tire and we come out smoking in the second half. The North African game intensity is about 40 mins, then from 60 minutes they become tired. I am hoping we are still within touching distance when this happens and we have sorted ourselves out
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Its a Goal wrote:This is the second time we will be conceding an own goal. Can't recall the last time this ever happened.
It has to do with Rohrs system, too much pressure on the defense, this causes individual errors. They are relying too much counter attacks.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Algeria go so score more ...SE are no SE, this nah Coward Eagles ...no bite, cannot make 3 passes..Huff the ball to the wings and hope for the best...smh
..this team has zero clue on how to come back..Algeria v Senegal for Friday's final...golden bronze for a FC...smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

john12 wrote:you guys are just some entitled football no nothing. when you come against big opposition its always going to be tough and difficult. just support your boys and coach
Coward, enough!
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

zee wrote:
Lolly wrote:Etebo and Ndidi are being outplayed in the middle. They need to shake off their markers and give options for a pass.
Our coward coach setup a cowardly system......................and most smart coaches have figured it out.
Set up not the problem. Our players are being marked and closed down quickly before they have time to think of what to do. This is where you need players with quick feet and quick brain.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

delisyomie don wrote:3- 5- 2 FORMATION PLEASE
I heard people say we don't have the personnel to play the formation, else I think we need the 3-5-2 rampaging formation. Not many teams survived when we used it
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Its a Goal wrote:Seriously we are have not done well in the first half. Hopefully we will change the strategy and get the likes of Chukwueze, Musa and Iwobi more into the game. Ighalo hasn't had any decent service to work with. Maybe to bring in Onuachu so that we can lob the ball to him to knock down for Ighalo.
What??? I have heard it all.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Worst game threads ever!!!!!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Folks, hate to say this - Moses Simon's name is written all over this game on the wing attack
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

icee wrote:Folks, hate to say this - Moses Simon's name is written all over this game on the wing attack
They don’t want to say it lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!