Real Betis Vs Granada - Azeez Starts

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cally
Egg
Egg
Real Betis Vs Granada - Azeez Starts

Post by Cally »

Game about to begin.

Seville drew 1:1 against Levante.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
walesvilla
Egg
Egg
Re: Real Betis Vs Granada - Azeez Starts

Post by walesvilla »

UK fans game live on sky free 422
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

walesvilla wrote:UK fans game live on sky free 422
I'm watching, Azeez hardly does anything except tracking the ball or player. Very frustrating to watch.
I am happy
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Dammy wrote:
I'm watching, Azeez hardly does anything except tracking the ball or player. Very frustrating to watch.
you spoke too soon- he made the goal
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Dammy wrote:
Please keep it up cause Azeez just transitioned the ball from his half and set up the perfect counter for his team to score. The scorer duly acknowledges Azeez's great work.
Last edited by Cally on Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

He intercepts the ball and starts a move that leads to a goal. Good play from Azeez.
I am happy
olumide
Egg
Egg

Post by olumide »

I like Azeez. Tbh, I think his lack of physical size/strength or incisive passing ability meant that he never had the potential to be a true top player, but he is a humble player who works hard, is professional and makes the most of his talents. Dude has made a nice career for himself.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

How old is Joaquin? The guy is probably older than the referee and he's been the best player on the pitch so far!
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

olumide wrote:I like Azeez. Tbh, I think his lack of physical size/strength or incisive passing ability meant that he never had the potential to be a true top player, but he is a humble player who works hard, is professional and makes the most of his talents. Dude has made a nice career for himself.

With Aribo and Ejaria joining SE his long term prospects of making the team seems rather slim right now. I think he’s a good system type player, he could really thrive if he finds a team that will play to his strengths. I think he could be a Kante type player if he can double his work rate.
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
olumide wrote:I like Azeez. Tbh, I think his lack of physical size/strength or incisive passing ability meant that he never had the potential to be a true top player, but he is a humble player who works hard, is professional and makes the most of his talents. Dude has made a nice career for himself.

With Aribo and Ejaria joining SE his long term prospects of making the team seems rather slim right now. I think he’s a good system type player, he could really thrive if he finds a team that will play to his strengths. I think he could be a Kanye type player if he can double his work rate.
When did Kanye West start playing football :shock: :shock: :shock:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!