Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by Coach »

Thanks Paul Not De Bruyne. Appreciated.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Ole can begin to clean out his desk. That’s the only good news for ManU faithfuls.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

marko wrote:OGS is not consistent as a coach, personally, i want him out of united! This season, there are at least 9-10 strong teams that could finish in the top 5, we have Liverpool, City, Everton, Leicester, Wolves, Tottenham, United, Arsenal, Leeds, Chelsea, even teams like Villa, Sheffield united are getting stronger, the key word is consistency and i do not think OGS has it in him
I repeat what i said earlier, OGS lacks consistency to be a coach, yes we can blame Pogba but is there anyone that played well today? NOPE! That is on the manager! Today Pogba will be the convinient scapegoat today but we all know even without the penalty, it was going to be a draw at best!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Thread active again :lol:

A great day for Ole to remind us that he is at the wheels - for how long? Goodison Park again? Enough already :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

YemiBrazil wrote:Thread active again :lol:

A great day for Ole to remind us that he is at the wheels - for how long? Goodison Park again? Enough already :mrgreen:

Today was the day for tactical nuance! Except it was Arteta that had it, i will repeat again, OGS is not consistent as a coach, Tuanzebe should be playing today, we were so slow at the back with Lindelof and Maguire, we needed that shield of Fred Mctominay, very poor coaching today, 1 point at old trafford this season is a sackable offence, yes i said it
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

kajifu wrote:
benteke wrote:
marko wrote:Premiership is a different ball game!
Arsenal wil be a very tricky game.
Ole may try to approach it like the Chelsea game, and if Arsenal score first then disaster
If you guys cant beat this poor Arsenal team then Manu might not finish in top 7 this season.
I just hope Manu dont show up today
There is nothing poor about your team that is different from where you have been in 14 years - your result against Ole today won't change that and it won't determine United's final position in May 2021.

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

YemiBrazil wrote:
kajifu wrote:
benteke wrote:
Ole may try to approach it like the Chelsea game, and if Arsenal score first then disaster
If you guys cant beat this poor Arsenal team then Manu might not finish in top 7 this season.
There is nothing poor about your team that is different from where you have been in 14 years - your result against Ole today won't change that and it won't determine United's final position in May 2021.
United are hovering above relegation zone, with the talent we have in the squad, we should never be at 15th!

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

marko wrote:

Today was the day for tactical nuance! Except it was Arteta that had it, i will repeat again, OGS is not consistent as a coach, Tuanzebe should be playing today, we were so slow at the back with Lindelof and Maguire, we needed that shield of Fred Mctominay, very poor coaching today, 1 point at old trafford this season is a sackable offence, yes i said it
Ole seems to thrive when he has the luxury of using 5 subs in CL, that way he can compensate for his starting line up blunders.
That was a very unbalanced selection, Bruno and Pogba don't work well together.

The squad is there and is good enough, it's just that Ole messes up the tactics all the time and gets it right once in a while :biggrin:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

benteke wrote:
marko wrote:

Ole seems to thrive when he has the luxury of using 5 subs in CL, that way he can compensate for his starting line up blunders.

The squad is there and is good enough, it's just that Ole messes up the tactics all the time and gets it right once in a while :biggrin:

I said in another post, this season, there are at least 10 good teams in the premiership! You cannot afford a bad start to the season, its that simple, that is the reason we are 15th today

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

marko wrote:
benteke wrote:
marko wrote:

I said in another post, this season, there are at least 10 good teams in the premiership! You cannot afford a bad start to the season, its that simple, that is the reason we are 15th today
And guess what, Ole will continue to surprise us, just watch midweek and against Everton.

But as for winning trophies or challenging for the title i have little faith in Ole.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

marko wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
kajifu wrote:
benteke wrote:
United are hovering above relegation zone, with the talent we have in the squad, we should never be at 15th!
1 point out of a possible 12 at Old Trafford is atrocious and a sack-able situation for any manager! Ole is committing a crime at United and he is getting away with it.

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

benteke wrote:
marko wrote:
benteke wrote:
marko wrote:

And guess what, Ole will continue to surprise us, just watch midweek and against Everton.

But as for winning trophies or challenging for the title i have little faith in Ole.
That exactly is the dilemma :mrgreen:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

na WOW o! I thought the cancer was fired and all was well now?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote:na WOW o! I thought the cancer was fired and all was well now?
The cancer is now managing a lesser and more mentally fragile side and is sitting a bit higher on the table
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Cup games and champions league is a different kettle of fish, in the premiership OGS continues to get found out by coaches with lesser squads

Marko
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

All we are asking is for our Iwobi and James R to show up this weekend.They cant go 3 games without a victory.
Time to put Manu to the sword before international break.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

marko wrote:Cup games and champions league is a different kettle of fish, in the premiership OGS continues to get found out by coaches with lesser squads
You are been to hard on OGS,Manu is top of CL and base on form they look the way like the team to win CL.
Look at t heir group,dusted PSG like kids away from home.
Do you know Manu even has a game in hand in the league.
City is also mid table so far,why is Pep not been call out like you guys do here?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kajifu wrote:
marko wrote:Cup games and champions league is a different kettle of fish, in the premiership OGS continues to get found out by coaches with lesser squads
You are been to hard on OGS,Manu is top of CL and base on form they look the way like the team to win CL.
Look at t heir group,dusted PSG like kids away from home.
Do you know Manu even has a game in hand in the league.
City is also mid table so far,why is Pep not been call out like you guys do here?
We have no business calling out Pep when things are clearly not well at Old Trafford, no home wins so far.
Ole has almost all his main players fit, and even has surplus with Van De Beek.
It's not too harsh for people to expect better, but truth is for some reason he is getting it wrong in the league games.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
Definitely as a United fan i am always worried, and United's defence is another one with major problems, although i cannot put a finger on where the issues are at exactly.
But you get what I mean with Spurs, you don't want that feeling where you feel the team can concede a goal anytime even from nowhere. The goals conceded stats will be saying something else, they paint a brighter picture
I can.

1. your defensive midfielder position is at the level of a mid-table defensive midfield. So, every time your team comes under pressure, your defense collapses because there is no proper shield. I warned you not to give Matic a contract and you did. McTominay is a bottom of the table player and Fred has never been able to show he can even compete with Matic.

2. Lindelof is a primary 2 footballer. He is significantly below the quality of Manchester United and woudnt even be able to play for a club like Wolves or Everton.

3. Maguire - Maguire is not playing for a big club and the pressure is different. They always say, playing for a big club is different. You are demanded to win! Maguire cannot be expected to be the best CD in a big club. He is simply not stable enough for that. He would need a world class CD beside him in order to show his true quality.

4. Shaw - Not good enough for Man United.
Honestly it can't be that United needs the best players in every position, it can't be that all those players are bad, they can be coached to at least have some structure of playing.

The problem must be with the coaching staff.
Some teams with cheaper players pass the ball and keep possession better
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Ole at the wheel :)
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ole's masterpiece act of defending :mrgreen:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Na WOW o! So is it not the cancer who was fired, who was the problem?